waiter/p.2

The sun was shining on my face as I woke up. I looked around confused. Wil wasn't anywhere in sight. Was he at the bathroom?

I heard whispering in the other room, meaning he was still here. I smiled and got up, it was about 5:36am but that didn't matter.

I stuck my head out of my door. There was Wil! And Niki..? And other people? Is he having a meeting at my small apartment?! "Wil" I called out to him.

He sharply turn around as soon as he heard his name. "Hey buddy! What are you doing awake at this time?" He asked me. "Uhm I heard whispering and you weren't there" I answered truthfully.

"Oh! Uhm! These are my friends.." he said. He pointed to people who were obviously construction people, but maybe they were dressed normally and I'm still tired, so I'm seeing things!

"What are they doing here..?" I asked. "Oh! well! They uh.. are moving stuff around to try and find their missing.. Rings they lost!" He said. "Then why are they taking stuff out of my application?" I asked.

"They're not! You must still be half asleep? Let's go back to bed, actually I just got to ask Niki something then I'll join you" he said. I nodded and walked tiredly back into my bed.

"Alright you take care of the rest"

"You sure he's okay with this?"

"Well I told him yesterday and he didn't mind"

"Well, okay"

"What time will it be done?"

"At about.. 7? 7am!"

"Great!"

And I tried going back to sleep, but I didn't want to anymore. Sort of like that weird energy phase you have.

I was about to stand up, but Wil came back. "Wow! Where do you think you're going?" He asked. "I'm not tired anymore.." I admitted. "Well I am! So just lay back down" he said. "Okay.." I said.

He walked over his side of the bed and climbed in. "Good night, dearest" he said. "Good night" I replied.

But no matter how hard I tried to fall asleep, I couldn't. It was about an hour later so.. 6:36!

I had an outstanding urge to ask what was going on outside of my room. So that's exactly what I did.

I slowly got up and I walked out but made sure to not wake Wil up, as he looked tired like he hasn't been sleeping in weeks.

I walked into the hallway, into my living room. It was completely empty. Nothing left. Not even dust. "What the.." I mumbled to myself.

"Oh hey finally awake!" Asked Niki. "Where'd all my stuff go?" I asked. "Well, you agreed to move out and into Wil's house? Right?" She asked.

I had to take a moment to think.

Did I? I don't remember..

But he is rich.. he's room is probably bigger than my entire apartment.

But this is wrong! I never agreed!

"Yes I did" I said. "Huh? Really? Judging by your face I thought you didn't consent" she laughed. "I just forgot, that's all!" I replied.

"Well, the movie went quicker than expected. I mean, I'm not one to judge but this apartment was basically empty already" she said. I had to agree tho.

"Yeah, it was. But now it's even more empty!" I said. She laughed, "where's Wil?" She asked. "Sleeping" I answered. "Sleeping?! He barely does that.." she replied. "I could tell, with his eyebags" I said.

"Ha! That's true! Well you want to wait for him to wake up or just go see your new home?" She asked. "Let's let him sleep. I want to see my new mansion!" I answered.

"Yeah, really would be an upgrade for you. And maybe even confusing. But I'm sure you'll manage" she said. "Yeah! Now let's goooo!!" I said.

We put on our shoes and left the small apartment. We got in a huge car and It actually had comfy seats unlike mine.

We talk about everything, what we have done with our lives, our families, our dream pets, our favorite movies and our favorite recipes to cook.

We already and I wanted to cry. It was better in every way than I thought it would be. It was prettier, bigger and definitely well designed.

"And I'll have my phone in case Wil calls me" she said. "I also have mine!" I replied.

I took it out to show her. "If you don't want a better and newer one. Don't show Wil your phone. He'll definitely buy you a better and newer one in seconds of you showing him that" she said.

I mean it was pretty old, I've had it ever since my mom got a new one. As it was her old one, I've had it for about.. 5 years..? Maybe more.. definitely not less than that.

"Oh! He's calling!" I said before answering.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Not even hi? How are you? Just straight up? Well if you really need to know.. I want to know where you are first!"

"At your small apartment! Now answer me!"

"I'm at your house, see you soon!"

"Wh- okay bye! By there in 5"

And we hung up. "What did he want?" She asked even tho it was pretty obvious. "Just wanting to check in with me" I said. "Oh okay!" She said.

————
Guys I'm getting real lazy for the next part.

Just a warning
————

Then she showed me around the house. It was nice and I loved it. It was confusing but that's it.

Wil arrived in mid tour and showed me the rest.

"This is our room!" He said.

"Our?"

"Our."