Friend's brother//Quackbur

Credit to: rizzlerrae

Quackity's POV:

If I am going to be honest, I hate Wilbur. He's so annoying, selfish and he thinks flirting with me is funny.

He loves to annoy me because he's older. But I'm friends with his brother, so I have to tolerate him.

I knocked on their door, because they invited me to have supper (OR DINNER) with them! Well, more like Tommy asked and Wilbur was being insistent for me coming, which was odd.

What was weirder was Wilbur opening the door, and he looked happy to see me. What was he planning.

"Come in!!" He said smiling. I walked in and took my shoes off. "I'm making supper! Wanna help me?" He asked. "uh- actually.. where's Tommy?" I asked. "he's upstairs in his room.." he said. "great, I'll go see him!" I said.

"Oh.. okay.." he said. He sounded so sad. I walked away and I swear I could see a frown on his face. Whatever. He's a creep anyways..

I walked upstairs to Tommy's room and he opened the door. We started to play Roblox together. Well, until someone knocked on his door. "Yes?" He said. "can you two help me with making the food?" Wilbur asked. "ugh, fineeee" he said. I sighed mentally. He had won.

We went downstairs and Wilbur looked happy. I made the pasta while Tommy and Wilbur made the sauce.

Until, Tommy went to the bathroom. Great. He abandoned me. Wil walked towards me and stood right behind me.

"Are the noodles ready?" He asked. "I'm not sure.." I said. I swear to god. When I tell you this man grabbed my waist and took a fork with a noodle and tasted it and chewed it near my ear.

I was freaking out. Like mentally. This man. The one I hated the most. Was being like this? Hell no.

"I think it's ready..~" he whispered in my ear. In front of the pasta? Is this guy serious.

"I'll take care of it.." I said. He rested his head on my shoulder while I removed the water. "Mmm~ Meet me in my room later..~" he said before completely letting me go.

And Tommy walked in. "Is the food ready?" He was completely not aware of what just happened.

"Yeah! Sit down and I'll serve it!" Wil said. It was just the three of us at their house. Tommy and I sat down and Wil gave us our food and sat down with his.

We all ate in silence. It was half awkward. Mostly because Wilbur wouldn't stop staring at me while eating. When we were done we brought our dishes to the sink and went upstairs.

Tommy and I started talking about whatever came to our minds. Until we heard another stupid knock. "Are you sleeping over?" Wil asked. He walked in without his shirt. He had clearly just gotten out of the shower.

"Uh, yes I am!" I said. "Oh no.. Tommy's bed is too small.. you wanna stay in my room?" He was grinning and wasn't even trying to hide it. "Uh-". "Sure!" Tommy replied for me.

"Great, see you later~" he winked at me before leaving. "you two need to get along better, it feels like you hate him" Tommy spoke up. I'm not going to tell him how I think he's brother is a weird, selfish, pervert, annoying and a creep.

"Yeah.. I guess you're right" I said lying. "Great! It's about 8pm, do you need to shower?" He asked. "Could I? It would be appreciated.." I said. "Of course! Go to the bedroom, I'll go ask my brother for some of his clothes you could use as pyjamas!" He was really thinking of us as a big family.

Well, I'm glad he sees me as family.. but I know his brother sees me as way more..

Of course. He gave me his most baggy shirt and shirt tight shorts.

I took my shower and of course I had to take my time. I wasn't wasting my water, so it's fine! And Tommy sees me as a brother, so technically it's fine!

I got out of the shower at 9:31pm, but I got into the shower at 8:42pm because Wilbur took forever to give me my clothes.

I put the clothes on and I swear to god. It just looked like I had an oversized shirt on. You couldn't even see my shorts.

This horny ass pervert- oh wait. HE'S HORNY.

That's why he's acting so weird.. oh, fuck I'm sharing a room with him..

I went to Tommy's room and of course. He was sleeping. He always goes to bed at 9pm or around that time. I sighed before going to Wil's room. I knocked and he excitedly opened the door. "Come in!!" He said smiling. I walked in and placed my dirty clothes near the door, so I wouldn't forget them. "You've been such a good boy lately~" he whispered. "Ew. No." I said. "Mhm.. whatever you say~" he said.

He grabbed my waist, again. "God.. I've always loved that perfume.." he said. "It drives me crazy.. crazy for you." He said smirking. "Quit being all lovey dovey as if we're a couple.." I said.

I pretended to hate it. That'll work, right? "Why should I? We're definitely going to be a couple soon~" he said again.

He pinned me to his bed. "What do you want..?" I asked. "Isn't it obvious? For days and days even years I've been hinting at it!" He said. It's true that he's more, how do I say it.. more happy around me?

"Will you leave me alone after..?" I asked. "Nope! I'll probably be even more clingy to you.." he admitted. "Fine, just this once.." I said. "It'll definitely be more than one time."

PLEASE DO REQUESTS, IT CAN BE SOMETHING NEW, A CHAPTER 2 OR EVEN REMAKE OF A CHAPTER ☹️