FBI agent & the spychopath//Quackbur

Tw: mention of suicide, mention of murder, mention of kissing, mention of kidnapping, kidnapping,

Quackity's POV:

I've been working with the police and law since I was 19. Now I am 25, it's been 6 long happy years.

Well, in my third year. They promoted me to work with the FBI. Which I happily accepted!

I only failed one case, three little girls went missing. They ended committed suicide. Sadly, I wasn't there in time to save them.

But now! I have a new case! It's about a spychopath/murder on the loose. Apparently he films everything he does live.

On a dark app, named Twitch. Thousands maybe even millions of people watch him do these murders and illegal things. He uses the name of: 'Wilbur Soot' that's not his actual name for obvious reasons.

And he's k!lled everything cop or FBI agent that tried to stop him. Now that made me shiver.

But I was at work now, I needed to watch some lives and try to find a pattern in his murders.

Like, we're they bad people, good people, people he liked? Or dislikes?

I sighed before entering my office. "Hey!" Someone greeted me before I entered. It was my best friend and my favorite coworker, Charlie! "Hi!" I was greeting back.

Everyone in the office knows hand signal, they weren't the average tho. They were special ones.

He did some of the special hand language thing, it said 'hes live! Hurry! I'll watch too'. I nodded and close the door to my private office.

I opened my laptop and opened the app, I had downloaded it yesterday. I quickly searched his name up and he was indeed live. This is what he was saying.

"yeah, I actually have someone hunting me down again. So more murders for you!"

He sounded so happy, it disgusted me.

"actually, I saw him yesterday by pure coincidence."

Creepy. And when did I see him? I don't recall seeing him.

"He's actually really cute, like he has black hair, he had his FBI uniform on and his dark brown eyes are to die for!"

Excuse me? Did he just describe me? That's creepy.

"I dare you, to not murder him! Since you are obviously in love!"

A donor said, it's like someone who donates money and gets to say something out loud to everyone.

Yeah listen to him, don't murder me.

He was quiet for a bit.

"Well, I was pretty close to him in high school and he was kind.. I'll consider it.."

What? I was friends with this sicko? No way!

"His full name is Alex Quackity. He had a brother but his brother died. I murdered his brother. Oops! Sorry Alex, I know you're watching this!"

He was the spychopath that k!lled MY brother?! Hell no, I'm more determined to catch him now.

"Ohh! I have a brutal idea! Let's k!ll his friend, Charlie! They've been too close anyways."

Wooow, wow, wow, this is too far. And what does he mean too close? We've been close like regular friends, well, except for the fact, we have accidentally kissed but that's another story.

Wait, if he knows this. Does that mean his been watching me? Or god no.

He turned his camera to show the police stations.