Chapter One

[INSTAGRAM]

clara_oakworth u either wanna be me or be in me

View all 1,268 comments

salemwatson wow my ring finger feels pretty bare rn

⤷ clara_oakworth its been eons, wheres the proposal u pussy

salemwatson let a socially awkward lesbian collect herself okay

Melon55 hey *leans on expensive car*

GeorgeNotFound Is there a third option: I belong to neither category. I am fine with remaining George, as well as not having had sexual intercourse with you.

clara_oakworth yoooo this sunset lookin realll smexy rn😁

GeorgeNotFound shut the honk up

clara_oakworth oooOOOooo gogy's angwy🥺

heyitsjess H A N D S

DNF4vr88 why does gogy even follow her

Rezzina she's so fucking hot my heart is stuttering

DanThePan this falls into the category of choices i never plan on making

[REAL LIFE]

Clara Oakworth is decidedly raving mad. She expected that if her food was safely tucked away, and left with a threatening post-it note, it would not be ravenously consumed by her rabid roommate. She's already been having a shit day, what with all of her white clothing being stained pink in the wash. And then George goes and eats her strawberry laces. Now she has to go to Tesco and grab another pack.

Clara usually knocks before she storms into George's room, but this time, she doesn't think he deserves the pristine warning of somebody walking in.

She hurries up the stairs of their modest house, feet falling loudly, her black hair flying.

"GEORGE, YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND, YOU FUCKING WANKER!" Clara screeches, throwing open his door, brandishing her arms.

George looks horror-stricken as he screeches with shock at Clara's abrupt arrival. He swivels around in his chair to face her, seemingly retreating in his seat.

"What happened to knocking, Clara?" He asks, quivering slightly.

"Oh sorry about that. Knock knock bitch, karma's here, and she's about to bite you in the ass." Clara growls out through gritted teeth.

George's eyes dart back to the monitor screen, as he anxiously evaluates the situation. Unfortunately for him, Clara isn't in the mood for such Sherlock behaviour.