Chapter Six

[REAL LIFE]

"The fuck?" Those are the first words that can be heard by George's eagerly waiting chat. As his face cam flips on, everyone steels themselves to see the brunette streamer, most of his viewers coming fresh off an ad. Instead, they're greeted by a dark-haired girl, perfectly-shaped brows furrowed in confusion.

"Is it working?" Clara asks, confusion coating her tone.

"It's really not that difficult, 'lara." George's voice quips off-camera. Clara glares to her left, clearly staring down her friend.

"Sorry Georgio, not all of us know what it's like to hit a button and have thousands of people throwing their money at us."

An audible gasp is heard from George before he falls silent.

"Anyways chat, I am your host for the day." Clara smiles at the camera cheekily, dimpling shining clearly. "Hi. Clara's the name by the way, in case you've been living under a rock. I'm the runaway prisoner George is harboring since I was arrested for committing multiple counts of being too fucking sexy." She winks, as a groan is heard from George.

the crime is valid

Oh no... my legs... they're divorcing

Who tf is this chick

MORE CLARA CONTENT MORE CLARA CONTENT

i miss ONE stream

The camera is suddenly moved back a bit. George is now visible sitting in a regular dining room chair, as Clara lounges like a queen in his regular gaming chair.

"She's my roommate, chat! Now today we're playing modded among us. The mod includes..."

George drones on as Clara zones out reading the chat. She spots lots of love for her reappearance... and lots of thirstiness.

"-who the fuck said 'my legs are divorcing'?" Clara interrupts George, just as he's about to list who they're going to be playing with. "Go to horny jail, fuckos. Grovel at my feet from there."

George rolls his eyes, contemplating his choice of friends. He almost wishes he can be as secure in his looks as Clara is in hers. Ah well. At least the TikTok thirst traps will always appreciate him no matter what.

"Can I please explain who we're playing with today?" George asks exasperatedly.

"Well since you asked... no."

"What why?!"

"First of all, why not create the element of surprise? They'll find out who we're playing with once we get in the lobby. It'll be more fun if I and the viewers found out at the same time. Second of all, I'm manning the ship now, Ex-Captain. You're only here since you're worried I'll smash your PC."

"Wait but-"

"One more complaint out of you and you'll have to get a lot more stressed about the PC smashing thing." That shut George up real quickly.

Clara smugly smiles, running a hand through her hair. She isn't as scared of appearing in front of the camera anymore. It is almost a second nature thing as if she is made to be able to talk to thousands of people that are watching and worshiping her every move. Every word comes fluidly, and the busyness of it all makes her feel... a little less lonely. Maybe she would hijack George's stream a little more often.

As Clara primps herself, George quickly switches the screen to an among us lobby, face-cam still visible in the bottom left corner of the stream. George's name is set to 'Georgio'. The lobby is nearly empty, just one person's little character running around in the spaceship. The avatar is coloured a soft pink, long luscious lilac locks of hair bringing the look to the next level. The name is labeled 'Sapnap'. Clara's face lights up. Someone she actually knows.