SNEAK PEEK

heres a little sneak peek to what's in store.

It's in the wind, and the trees, and rustle of the leaves, and the waves that crash hard and fast against the shifting sand of the beaches. It's in the voices of her family, in the hateful steps of the peacekeepers, and even in the unassuming chirps of the birds in the trees. It's most notable in the clang of swords that echoes on occasion, reverberating across the water, whispering into the ears of the citizens. The call of death is heard anywhere you are in District Four.

From the mystical caves of District Twelve to the glimmering luxuries of District One, beauty is not something you find in Panem. Even The Capitol, the most captivating of all, is ugly in its depth, people with painted faces and heavy wigs walking the streets with empty insides.

But when trapped in a dire situation, when faced with growing far from large apartments, and fruitful smiles, one must find the allure in the little things.

And this is why Juniper Calloway is so mesmerized by the sun glinting off the water.

I PRESENT TO YOU ALL... TITLE TBD: a finnick odair story

this style of writing will be slightly less comedic and more... well just read the sneak peek of chapter one.

i hope you all are as excited as I am.

this is rezzina, in primadonna girl, signing off :)