Chapter Twenty-Nine

[REAL LIFE]

Clara struggles not to laugh from afar, as she watches Wilbur stalk closer to the Pizza Hut and turn around, standing with his feet turned out and his hands clasped.

George pans the selfie stick to a passing bus, and still, nobody says anything. Finally, Wilbur leans into the camera.

"Hello chat."

George lets out some giggles.

"Hello GeorgeNotFound," Wilbur says, looking up at the man behind the camera.

"Hello," George replies.

"Yep, just GeorgeNotFound. And nobody else. Yeah, so we're live and-wait."

Wilbur fakes a shocked face and squints out past the camera, putting his hands to his eyes as if he's using binoculars.

"Is that..." He trails off as George turns the camera to Clara, who stands a little further to the left of the block.

She looks around for a moment, feigning confusion before 'seeing' Wilbur and George. Clara points at them obnoxiously.

"Wow... it's a rare animal, spotted in the wild," George says, keeping the camera on his friend.

Clara, with no warning, charges towards the camera, and George captures the way she unhinges her jaw as if she means to take a bite of the lens. He pulls back last second.

"No, no, no, control yourself," he scolds.

She gnashes her teeth, making a clicking sound.

"I'm positively starving, GeorgeNotFound." Clara makes to lunge once more but stops herself with a chuckle, bending in half and slapping her knees.

With no warning, she pops up like a puppet on a string and waves.

"Hey, Clara here! And welcome to the stream!"

[TWITCH]

Open GeorgeNotFound stream highlights?

Yes No

"I thought the selfie stick was gonna be cringe, but actually it's reverse-it's reverse cringe."

Wilbur laughs wildly at George's stuttering.

"It looks like you could whip it out and just go bonk bonk," George mimes hitting something.

"... now I am the only one who heard the joke in that?" Clara asks.

Play next?

Yes No

Wilbur puts his rounded glasses on George's face, and George insists that now nobody would recognize him.

"Careful Georgio, people on Twitter call those the manwhore glasses," Clara warns.

"Am I a manwhore?" Wilbur asks her.

"Oh, one hundred percent," Clara confirms.

Wilbur opens his mouth to say something.

"Don't you dare say 'for you'."