Chapter Twenty-Six

[REAL LIFE]

"You're so shit!" Tommy cackles at Clara as she fails at the very first parkour jump. They've been there for thirty minutes at that point, and the others have finished the game long ago, but Clara can't even get past the first level, let alone the first obstacle.

"Shut uppp," Clara grumbles out, getting angrier and more frustrated by the second.

Twenty minutes ago she even called George into the room and, against her pride, begged him to help her out just this once. He snorted at her struggle and walked out, abandoning her to go talk to Quackity through his laptop.

"'lara love, it's okay-" Even Wilbur can't help but laugh at her, trying his best to hold it in but failing at this point.

"I'm not shit this game is shit!" Clara growls out, groaning as she dies once more.

"Oh-oh my god-" Phil gasps, fighting for breath through his laughter.

Even Technoblade is laughing in that monotone way.

"Okay you all shut the fuck up at least I don't play minecraft for a fucking living."

"Yeah clearly, you'd go broke if you did!" Tommy adds on, bursting into peals of chuckles once more. There's a distance crash and it sounds as if he has fallen out of his chair, only making the group laugh harder.

"Alright fuck this, I'm done." Clara throws herself off the minecraft cliff voluntarily. "How do I exit the game?"

Wilbur takes pity on her and helps her leave, returning to the Hypixel lobby.

"Can we play something else? We just watched Clara die for thirty minutes. Don't even get me started on the wasted hour on BedWars." Techno comments, typing on his keyboard loudly, perhaps answering an email.

"Speed-bridging is stupid," Clara harumphs, sitting back in George's chair with her arms crossed.

"Uhhh like on MineCraft?" Phil asks.

"Let's play GTA," Clara rubs her hands together ominously, wanting to take her anger out on some poor GTA citizens.

"No, I'm scared of what you'll do in that one," Techno responds. "You'd be the third worst thing to happen to those orphans."

"Hell yeah!" Clara cheers.

"What about... build battle?" Wilbur suggests.

"Like on the official servers? I feel like I haven't even logged onto build battle in years." Phil muses.

"Yeah because you're old as shit. You were born when there were-fucking dinosaurs walking around and whatever." Tommy snorts.

Promptly ignoring the blonde teen, Techno adds to Wilbur's suggestion.

"I don't really feel like playing with other people, because I hate other people."

"Even me, Technoblade?" Tommy questions in a baby voice.

"Yes." The man responds with no hesitation.

"What about we just open a server and we each get the same prompt and like fifteen minutes to build it," Wilbur adds on.

"But like do they have to be good? Can I do a shit build?" As Clara asks her question, Tommy starts singing in the background.

"Philza MineCrafttt is quite olddd-"

"You have ten minutes I'm sure you can make something," Wilbur answers. "I have faith in you."

"And that means ever so much to me darling, but if I can barely jump a gap how am I supposed to build something nice enough to win the approval of a neutral judge?"