Chapter Seventeen

[REAL LIFE]

The group finally managed to leave the fans behind, saying goodbye to Vik in the process. Their meetup with KSI isn't until 4:30, so they have some time to walk about.

Tommy's put his phone camera down for the time being, just having a chat as they stroll through London. Without being on film, he's actually a pretty calm kid, talking incredibly professionally on a regular basis. Clara can tell he really does care about his work.

George and Tommy are discussing the video they've just filmed together, and when it would be going out.

"-probably a few days after this. Don't want to pressure Larry into rushing the process, y'know?"

Clara looks out at the Thames as they cross the Hungerford Bridge, watching the sunlight gleam off the water.

"Well it may be full of shit, but it does look mystifying today, don' it Wil?" Clara turns back to look at the man to her right. Wilbur has barely looked away from her since they met.

He rubs his thumb over her hand that he's clutching tightly as if he's afraid she'll get blown away in the breeze.

"Something certainly looks mystifying today. Or perhaps, someone," he says with a gentle smile.

Clara nods. "I agree, George does look spiffing in this lighting." Wilbur raises an eyebrow at her, his expression saying 'really'?

Clara laughs at his face, holding onto his hand tighter.

"Thank you, Wil. You don't look too bad yourself, mister."

Wilbur simply smirks, basking in her presence.

"It really is perfect to see you in person, darling," Clara says softly, meeting his eyes.

He inhales sharply at the nickname. She's said it before but that doesn't mean it doesn't break him every time. "Don't know why we haven't been doing this all along, love."

"I-"

"Wil! George and I were talking about his minecraft 'You Laugh You Lose' videos. I was thinking..."

Wilbur tears his eyes away from Clara, listening to Tommy as he yammers on excitedly. But Wilbur's heart is still buzzing over the feels of Clara's hand in his.

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"Fellas, what the fuck is the point of making Scotland Two?" Tommy questions, wrinkling his nose, as they pass New Scotland Yard.

"You can't film Scotland Yard," Wilbur points out, making Tommy immediately angle the camera away from his so-called older brother's face.

"Scotland Two! Why?"

"'cause it's a-it's a police institution, training, and military facility. "

"Just film it!" George protests, always the criminal. "Wait, get me in the pic-"

"No, you can't-"

Tommy points the camera at the posing George anyways.

"Guys, we can't film this-"

"-you can't film-"

Tommy laughs, before continuing.

"Come on George, your first offense has to be something more interesting than 'posing in front of a police station'." Clara jokes. "Don't be a coward, burn down a government institution."