X. CLASHING MORALS

One became two, and then many

One became two, and then many. They clamored for the beauty who could bend the men with iron strengths. Yet there is only one who lingered long and watched affectionately. Among the perverts, he was the only one who wanted me for me.

~ Memory Journal: Brothel page 10~•

• • ○ ○ ○

Jimin has already known Taehyung's intention but it still shocks him. The action is so quick, it leaves everyone momentarily freeze. Everyone, including their staffs are left stupefied with how quick Taehyung punches Namjoon on the face, staggering the leader back and falls to the floor, before he spits on his pain-stricken face. Who would have thought that Taehyung could have such violence inside him? He has always been a good man, playful and seemingly innocent. Yet now, he is fuming, growling, and screaming, rushing towards the giant physique of a man and easily manhandles him for more punches.

"How dare you show your face here hyung!" Taehyung's voice booms.

Jungkook quickly pulls Taehyung apart from the helpless Namjoon and pushes him to the corner.

Hoseok swiftly caters Namjoon's nosebleed and slowly pulls him up on his feet.

Yoongi immediately asks the others out of the practice room with an apologetic bow.

"What the fuck Taehyung!" Jin yells. "What's with you?"

Jimin wants to defend his best friend but he is rendered speechless with Jin's anger.

Immediately after the call he went to Taehyung's penthouse, asking him why he had said that way. What the younger later explained made him confused. He couldn't even understand it. Their Namjoon hyung is not stupid. Above all, what's the odd if what Taehyung said was true?

"I hate him Jiminie... I couldn't believe he did that even after the scandal."

"Maybe he just didn't know Taehyung-ah." Truthfully, whatever it was, it was before Taehyung informed the leader.

"I shouldn't be here." Taehyung spats as he starts to shake the maknae's hold, intending to walk out but Jungkook holds him firmly in place.

"I don't want to see him. Not even a strand of his hair. Even his voice pisses me off." Taehyung annoyingly groaned.

"Come on, Tae. We can't solve this if you are being like this." Jimin tried to soothe.

"I swear. If he only doesn't fuck around it would not turn out like this." Taehyung trembled as he exasperatedly said the words.

Jimin could only coax him to talk it out like brothers should. After all, they are family. They should iron every problems out together. Not like this.