XV. HONESTLY SWEET

He had always been sweet and tender, but apparently, only to me

~ Memory Journal: The Knight page 5 ~

Each movement of their lips comes with the fire of almost forgotten yesterdays. His soft hands against her reminds her of the calloused fingers of the past him. His length on her core is akin to his metal sword poking as they treasured each other's precious time. A time stolen, under the twinkling cosmos... surrounded with the lights of the swarm of dancing fireflies. And his chuckle is the same a he kissed her neck and down her breast as he laid her on the forest bed underneath the camphor trees.

The sensation is a mix of now and of then. The same zing on her nerves... The same song as their souls soar to the same heights of ecstasy. Their lips dances from the present and to the past...

"Jeongki..." She quietly gasped with his tongue tasting the valley of her breast. Her Jegori – top, was messily splayed on the side, yet she couldn't bother to worry with her scandalously moans from her lips, creating a harmony to the music of his groans. If her father - the lord of her clan, would know, surely a hundred flagging wouldn't suffice. She didn't care.

Her love for him worth much more than that.

"My petal. My lady." He hummed as he lifts himself up and let her marvel the beauty of his round lustful doe eyes. She bit her lips on the smirk of his lips and the thick promise of pleasure on his orbs.

"Your sword." She blushingly pointed out.

"It's not a sword, my love." He chuckled and dived down on her lips - endeared with her innocence. Then he stopped with the words of love and devotion, and postponing the dance of their desires with the whistle on the limit of their time.

"Promise you'll be here tomorrow." He reminded with a kiss on her forehead. "Wait for me... no matter what."

"Tomorrow." She bashfully muttered, knowing too well that she would loose more than her top. And it's okay.

She could loose everything but him.

Yet the next day, he didn't come. Still true and hopeful she waited until her legs cramped... until her heart wavered... until her eyes well with the sorrow that he won't come again. Somehow, she knew he wouldn't come anymore. The giggling promise of bringing her to their own paradise was a hoax. How else? He was stationed for a mission. It had been months and soon he would go... to another place or back to the capital. She knew he couldn't stay. He couldn't take her as well. He didn't even promise for the latter, she was only presumptuous, caused by her day dreams of him. Yet, somehow her heart had been helplessly captured with his gentle eyes, so rare with the hands of one who was might. She didn't care. It was his job. He's a knight, destined for dirty labor for the empire. As long as he loved her... and she loved him. She could wait for his every return. However, leaving her without any words of goodbyes hurt her so much. She thought she wouldn't care, as long as his heart was hers.