XXIV. WARM BLUE

When I first saw them, flashes of memories of me in the past comes into my mind

When I first saw them, flashes of memories of me in the past comes into my mind. Events swirl. The first meeting, the first love... the happiness and joys...

~ Memory Journal: The Last page 3 ~

"Taehyung!" Jin and Hoseok flinches when so suddenly the younger abruptly stands and staggers, causing his seat to thud loudly on the tiled floor. "You scared us! You don't just –"

"No!" Hands frustratingly swiping on his face and eyes flared to the distance, Taehyung gasps, cutting off Jin's scolding.

Four mouths slacken, confused and nervous on the second youngest's strange reaction. Is he angry? They aren't certain. He looks rather ashen though, instead of flashed red with fury.

"She's been near all along. She's been so near..." Taehyung mumbles repeatedly to himself like he's going crazy, fingers gripping on the table hard and nervous.

Eyes panning through all his younger brothers, Jin awkwardly chuckles before muttering a, "Right... she's the executive director of H & G industries, we met days ago..."

"She's Jiminie's and Jungkookie's soulmate." Not bothering Jin, Taehyung continuously mumbles as he slowly sits down as if finally, the truth has sunk in his reality.

"... I got her number so-" Jin halts and snaps to Taehyung's face. "Wait... Huh?" His almond eyes are huge with great surprise. "What do you mean..." But he is not sure if he heard it right.

"She's Jiminie's and Jungkookie's soulmate." Taehyung repeats. His eyes looking straight to the eldest.

The new information also leaves Hoseok and Yoongi dumbfounded.

Not one says anything for a long while, as if cautious and still processing. Only silence engulfs the entire room.

Not until Namjoon groans.

With a serious knot on his brows and hands clasp together against his chin, Namjoon leans over, deeply thinking. Then, in a calm voice, he deduces, "So... The six of us?" So slowly, his gaze then peers through the pale man sitting across him. "Yoongi hyung?"

Jin's eyes turn to Yoongi. He gulps before he asks..." I-is this why you called for us? A-are you-?" He can't continue the question for he knows too well, with Yoongi's expression, that he too is in their soulmate group.

With the length of time that they had stayed as brothers, they no longer need words to read what each other think. Their faces tell it all. With Yoongi's prolonged silence and the little tilt on his lips with the crease between his forehead, somehow, he confirms.

Yoongi's slacked jaw grits as he leans on his seat and looks worriedly to Taehyung. The fight between the leader and the second youngest is still new. Though, it had been mended but it was clear how Taehyung strongly prefers to be the only one in the bond. "That... I am not sure." He answers his Jin hyung whilst his eyes never leave the equally surprised Taehyung.