XXXVI. GOOD, EVIL, AND NAUGHTY

A maiden amongst the men? But they didn't question

A maiden amongst the men? But they didn't question. It's as if they had known it all along. They didn't judge. At least, it was what I saw on the glimmer on their eyes.

- Memory Journal: The Last, page 9 –

"It's too hot." Jimin grumbles as he attempts to pull his shirt off.

Why the hell is he in a shirt anyway? He usually sleeps naked. But before he can take his clothes off, he remembers something. Not when a honey-laced moan stirs his whole being.

It successfully stirs his groin awake.

'Shit.' He internally curses. Not with a soft delicate hand feeling his stomach and up to his chest. The contact sizzles pleasantly on his skin.

The hand shakes as it caresses back his abs, squeezing even, and to the dangerous lane down his excited bulge. However, the anticipation is halted when the hand withdraws with a small gasp and another hushed yelp tickles his nape.

He then slowly shifts and turns to face his naughty soulmate. His mind is ready to tease her morning only to be rendered shocked.

"Fuck." He can't help but curse about how sinful she looks.

Her eyes are nowhere near sleepy but unfocused and hooded with lust. A hand is on her lips as she tries to contain her moan. The pink buds of her breasts peek through the sheer sweat-coated night wear and are helplessly squished by her arms. It's as if she's hiding them from his view. But whatever she does, she can't hide the quiver on her body, vibrating with something so sinful.

His eyes widen as he notices Jin's hands buried under her pajama pants as her thigh opens to accommodate Jin's things in between her legs.

Jin is pleasing her this early morning!

Jimin's mind runs wild, especially with the squelching sound of her wetness and the silhouette of Jin's fingers on her wet folds. It's so wet, it has become semitransparent. He can trace his hyung's knuckles or where her thighs end. He bets her folds flutter with every ministration.

"Ji-Jimin..." Moaning his name doesn't help. "Jimin is awake." She says as she shudders and finds hard to flutter open her eyelids.

Jin only hums. He can't see the man's face as he buries his nose at the back of her nape, slowly humping her. Yet something tells him that the man is enjoying this, smiling.

'Who the fuck wouldn't? But not like this!'

"The fuck hyung?" Jimin shudders as he feels the heat spreading on his entire body. His cock is already spewing with the lascivious view.

Then Jin stops, pulling his slick coated fingers from Dal-rae, and brings it on her mouth, ordering her to clean them thoroughly with her tongue.

Jimin is breathless as he watches her obey his hyung's command. He is sure his shorts are soiled with how her pink muscle swirls and her lips slurps Jin's fingers for a good measure.