XXX. CHIVALROUS CAT

The moment I realized my feelings, it struck me like lightning

The moment I realized my feelings, it struck me like lightning. The force was like a falling boulder and crushed me helplessly beyond salvation. However, I kept it to myself, afraid of the consequences of falling to one of his importance.

- Memory Journal: The Plague page 2 -~

"Hyung is not coming." Hoseok sadly murmurs as he puts down his phone.

"What why?" Namjoon asks.

"Apparently, he's in another blind date." Hoseok answers.

"Blind date?" Yoongi's brow raises.

"Another?" Namjoon grimly mutters.

"Well. It's not that we haven't been in a date or two." Hosoek awkwardly laughs.

"Not me."

"Not anymore!"

Yoongi casually says while Namjoon anxiously defends.

"Well... It's not that the seven of us can convene in this meeting." Namjoon sighs.

Yoongi nods, eyes blankly gazing at the distance.

"Why does he have to be on that date? What about Dal-rae?" Hoseok loudly wonders.

"Maybe he's done waiting?" Yoongi shrugs, answering in a whisper, almost inaudible to the two lounging on the couch.

"After finally finding her?" Hoseok asks.

"And do you think she wants this?" The response is immediate.

Namjoon pouts. "Doesn't she?" The prospect somehow is tearing his heart as the leader holds his chest, voice so deeply weak and defeated.

"Why do you think Jimin is suddenly in Busan then? After a night with her?" Yoongi's question is a spear that pierces through Hoseok and Namjoon to the core, bleeding them so slowly, staggering them to a devastating realization.

"What to do?" Namjoon holds his head with worry. "Can't we do something?"

"Like persistently wooing her until she gives in and accept all of us?" Hoseok's hopeful smile buds.

"Good luck with that." Yoongi dryly retorts as he stands and starts walking towards the door.

"Hyung?" Both Hoseok and Namjoon question the man, obviously wanting to know where Yoongi is heading to.

"There's no use to stay." Yoongi can't even concentrate on doing something. He's not alone though, knowing too well that the two are bothered as him, if not more. "See you tomorrow." He mumbles and doesn't wait for any reply before stepping out of the penthouse.

'Now where to go?'

It had been weeks since he visited the place. It will be great... might as well drown the memories down and forget. And so, instead of pushing for the basement parking, he chooses the ground floor instead. He continues his way to the streets and hails a cab. He then messages Namjoon, informing him of his car which is still parked on the younger's parking slot. After all, there's no need to take it to his destination when he can't drive it back home. Not when he plans to get wasted.