1

Wedding Bells

I looked down at the wedding invitation sent to me by my own sister, reading over the elegant font with a slight frown. How was it that Bella didn't tell me about her wedding before she sent out invitations? I gripped onto the invitation tightly as I realized that if I got an invitation, so did Jake.

"Oh, shit." I murmured.

"What?" Dad questioned, looking up from his own invitation with a sigh.

"Jacob." I stated, turning to grab a jacket and my keys.

"What about Jake?" Dad pressed.

"This is going to destroy him." I said, heading for the door. "I'll be back!"

"Be safe!" Dad called before the door shut behind me. I drove to the reservation, cursing the rain for slowing me down. When I made it to Billy and Jake's, I noticed the front door open and Billy staring into the trees on the ramp.

"Billy." I greeted, slamming my truck door shut. "What happened, where's Jake?"

"He left." Billy sighed.

"Come on," I said, shaking my head as I grabbed the handles of his wheelchair. "Let's go inside."

"He'll come back, won't he?" Billy asked, reaching up and placing a hand on mine.

"He better."

====

"Hey, Bella." I said, knocking on her door softly. It was the night before her wedding, and despite us not being on the same page, she was still my sister.

"What is it, Lena?" She called through the door.

"Can I- Do you need anything?" I sighed out. "Any help packing, or something?"

"I'm actually about to head to bed." Bella said.

"Oh, okay."  I nodded. "Good night, Bella."

"Good night, Lena."

I headed back to my room, straightening out the dress Alice chose for me to wear tomorrow. I didn't have the heart to say no, especially after finding out the dress was ridiculously expensive and specially tailored for me.

"Hey, baby." Paul sounded, causing me to jump out of my skin. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you."

"Hey." I greeted with a soft smile.

"You know, the Cullens were here." Paul stated, dropping down on my bed.

"I figured Edward would want to see Bella before tomorrow." I shrugged. "Are you sure you want to come with me?"

"Baby, you've asked me a million times, and my answer hasn't changed." Paul snickered.

"I know, but it'll likely be crawling with vampires." I stated. "I don't want it to be a struggle for you to be there."

"Seth is going to be there, and Sam wants me to keep an eye on him." Paul shrugged with a smirk. "Seeing you in that dress is an added bonus."

"If you say so." I shrugged.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Paul asked, propping himself up on his elbows.

"I'm positive." I nodded. "I shouldn't miss my sister's wedding."

"If you say so." Paul teased with a grin. "Come cuddle with me, Lena."

I let out a laugh and jumped into bed, settling down in Paul's arms.

"I love you." Paul hummed, pressing a kiss to my temple.

"I love you, too." I grinned, throwing an arm over Paul's torso.