27: It'll Smash... Eventually

OVERNIGHT, THE Pogues slept in Kiara's dad's car, unable to sleep at the Château as John B was now criminal. His reward to be found was 25K which, in Rory's opinion, was pretty impressive- but that didn't help the fact he could be going to jail.

"Let's game this out." JJ said, "Maybe you guys can help, being the smart ones and all, but... who are the cops going to believe, Ward Cameron or us?"
JJ paused, "So, the accuser is a big shot developer, kind of a lord of the island, got the governor in speed dial kind of person. Or the accused is John B, who is a pretty much homeless 16 year old boy at the moment."

"Thanks." John B mumbled.

Pope sighed in defeat, "Shit."

"Yucatan, alright? I'm saying that's the only option." JJ suggested, "What other option do you have?"

"Enough with the Mexico bullshit." John B interrupted, "Sarah will bail me out."

"She did witness the whole thing." Kiara agreed.

Pope frowned, "And she's gonna snitch on her brother?"

"It's not gonna happen." JJ agreed, "We gotta get you off of the island."

"The ferry." Pope suggested, "It's the only way."

"The ferry's closed." Aurora reminded, "And John B costs 25K. You're basically famous."

"Okay, so the whole island is looking for John B right now." Pope sighed.

"Guys, we need to get to the HMS." Kiara insisted, "We need small, no running lights-"

John B interrupted, "It's at the Château, Kie."

"And I wonder if the cops got the entire place staked out." JJ added, "They definitely have that place locked down."

"Hold on, let me think." Pope said, then paused for a moment. He turned around quickly, looking at Aurora and JJ, "Does your dad still have that boat? The cigarette boat, the Phantom? The one he used to race?"

"Maybe." JJ replied, "It's not gonna be easy, Pope."

"You aren't implying that we need to go to our dad's, right?" Aurora questioned sarcastically.

"It's for John B." Pope replied, and Kiara nodded.

"I don't know where the keys are." JJ complained, then glanced at his sister, "You used the boat last."

"No, i didn't." Aurora frowned, "You did."

"You totally did."

"Did not."

"You did."

"I think I'd know if I used the boat-"

"Would you guys shut up?" Kiara questioned sarcastically, "If that's even possible?"

Pope honked the car horn repeatedly, making silly hand gestures, "Why is nobody moving forward?"

"Can you relax?" Kiara complained, "JJ, how much weed did you give him?"

"Guys." John B whisper-yelled, "Your car's on the Wanted poster."

"Can we move it, please?" Pope raised his voice, beeping his horn continually.

"Mom, look!" A kid from outside of the vehicle shouted, "It's that guy, right there!"

"Shit." Rory stressed, "I hate kids."

"We got a snitch." JJ said, "Pope, turn the car on."

"I'm trying!" Pope struggled, as a crowd started to form around the car.