Synopsis

The news that "Miss Xu Jiasi was proposed by the popular movie star Gu Yeqing to marry a little fox" hit the Internet, and people from all walks of life expressed their jaws in shock.

Because there are too many explosive points in this sentence.

First of all, the make-up artist in Xu Anqiu's small company turned out to be the fourth lady of the super wealthy Xu family.

Secondly, the popular idol Gu Yeqing has always followed the arrogant and glamorous route.

Judging from the picture of the proposal scene, how do you feel cute? By the way, the fox ears on the idol's head are so realistic, I really want to touch them.

The third point is that others propose with flowers, rings and luxury cars, but why does their idol kneel down with a little fox in his arms?

Is this a confession or a marriage proposal?

The fourth point, how is remarriage? When did they get married and when did they get divorced?

The people who eat melons sit and wait for the next article.

*****

"Mom, are you still angry when Fox Eleven asks you?"

"Mom isn't angry." Xu Anqiu said. The little fox immediately ran to the big fox, "Mom is still angry."

Gu Yeqing, "..."

Let's make a new baby tonight.

Edible Guide: Rich daughter Shou VS Tsundere Fox Demon Gong, Gong Shou Shuangjie, 1V1, sweet text, there is a little bun in one sentence

Introduction: Divorce is a momentary pleasure, remarriage crematorium Words:

Protagonist: Xu Anqiu, Gu Yeqing (Fox Eleven) ┃ Supporting roles: Feng Laiyi, Wutong; Long Yi, Lizi┃ Others: Sweet Pet, Supernatural, Shuangjie, entertainment circle