16

Long Yi felt that the chestnuts these days were a bit strange, they seemed to be very happy every day, and they were not as afraid of them as before, and sometimes they even dared to ask Mo Li to eat.

What's even more strange is that the food they eat every day is not cheap. Except for asking her for a hundred yuan last time, Li Zi has never asked her for food money again.

Long Yi decided to ask clearly, he didn't take a bath as usual after dinner, he sat down and asked, "Where did you get the money to buy vegetables?" Li Zi shook his

ears, turned into a human form and answered honestly, "I earned it by working part-time. "

"That's right, I'll give you all the money for grocery shopping in the future." Long Yi smiled and stood up to take a shower.

Li Zi agreed with a bitter face, it's not that she was reluctant to part with the money, but Long Yi's words seemed to mean to keep her forever, in fact, she still wanted to go back to the demon world.

If it wasn't for the sudden closure of the enchantment at that position, she would have returned to the demon world long ago, and she wouldn't have to wander around the world so frightened.

Once she meets those celestial masters who specialize in catching monsters, she will probably be killed. She once saw those celestial masters catching a monster, and that monster was much stronger than her, but was still killed by those celestial masters.

Lizi was thinking wildly while cleaning the dishes, and did not fall asleep all night. He went out as soon as the sky was bright, earlier than Long Yi's time to go out.

Long Yi woke up and didn't see that the hamster demon was a little uncomfortable. He opened Moli's door, saw Moli sitting cross-legged on the bed, and reminded with a smile, "Don't waste your efforts, with your ability, there is no way to break through me. Forbidden."

Mo Li snorted coldly and continued to practice, if she could not break through, she would use this dragon ball for her own use. The day when she succeeds is the time when this dragon demon's soul will perish.

Long Yi closed the door helplessly, with a doting smile on his face, he rode his little electric donkey and began to take orders.

Li Zi cast a spell and came to the shop, watched the boss open the door before walking over, and greeted with a smile, "Boss, I'm here."

"You came quite early, please sit down for a while, there is not much traffic yet, so there is no need to send orders." The boss said gently, and handed Li Zi a cup of soy milk.

"Thank you, boss." Li Zi happily took it, and offered to help the boss with other things after drinking.

The boss's business is very good today, and after paying Lizi's wages, he also sent a bag of fruit.

Lizi happily carried the fruit to find a place where no one was around to cast a spell. There were so many pedestrians on the street today, even the park was full of people.

Lizi continued to walk forward with some distress, and finally found a place where there was no one. When he was about to cast a spell, he felt a wave in the air.

"Who?" Lizi shouted vigilantly, and stepped back.

As soon as she finished speaking, three men appeared in the shadows, each holding a mahogany sword in his hand.

Lizi immediately understood that these people were all celestial masters, and those people also killed the monster with such a sword last time.

"Don't come here..." Li Zi continued to back away in fright, and the fruit bag in his hand dropped, and the apples rolled to the ground.

The three men looked serious, and slowly formed a siege with tacit understanding. This monster's mana is not high, and the three of them can definitely catch it. As long as you catch this monster, you can double your bonus for this month.

"Monster, catch it without a fight." One of them said sharply.

Li Zi immediately recognized that this was the man from the parent meeting that day, and she might die here today.

In a remote and uninhabited place, there was a shrill roar of a hamster, mixed with a human moan/moan of pain, and soon all the sounds disappeared, leaving only apples on the ground.

As night fell, Long Yi returned home after work and did not smell the familiar aroma of food, so he pushed open Moli's door and asked, "Why hasn't the little hamster cooked yet?"

"I don't know."

"Has she come back?"

"No."

"At this time, the part-time job has already ended, where will she go?" Long Yi frowned suspiciously.

Mo Li didn't answer and continued to practice.

Long Yi closed the door, sat in the room and waited for a while, but still did not see the hamster demon coming back, so he decided to go to the place where Li Zi worked part-time first.

When riding past, I accidentally saw the little fox from last time. The human behind her is still alive. It seems that I found a powerful character to lift the restriction.

If she wasn't going to find the hamster demon, she would rather have a chat with that human.

Xu Anqiu heard the sound of the phone breaking, and hurried over, "Ye Qing, what's the matter?

" Listen, I don't want Xu Anqiu to know that she has been beaten by the opponent without any power to fight back.

This is simply a shame for her life, and what is even more annoying is that she has no way to take revenge.

"I'll go get you a new one." Xu Anqiu smiled thoughtfully. She guessed that Gu Yeqing must have crushed his phone in anger when he saw someone he hated, maybe some celestial master.

Worried about the horizon, Xu Anqiu didn't ask any more questions, and bought a new mobile phone under the surprised gaze of the boss.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Hello everyone, this is the author Jun, some cuties don't quite understand the line of Long Yi, let me explain

this article from From the very beginning, I planned to write three pairs of CP (I said in the first chapter, maybe some cuties didn't see it)

. The line of Long Yi mainly expresses the background story I constructed and some points of view I want to convey. , it's not simply sweet and cool, and you'll be fine. In

this article, I selfishly want to write out the small world in my heart. Every character is a protagonist and has his own shining side.

There will be more and more characters appearing in the future, and they will all have their own stories. Everyone can bring in any character in the article, not just Aqiu and Fox.

I hope the little cutie can understand and like it, okay?