21

"Little fox, why are you here?" the man asked.

When Gu Yeqing heard the man's question, he asked without answering, "How did you impregnate human beings?" The

man didn't care about Gu Yeqing's arrogant posture, and said with a smile, "I have been married to her for almost ten years, and I have worked hard for a long time. I have this baby."

Gu Yeqing was dissatisfied with the man's answering irrelevant questions, grinning his teeth and making a threatening voice, "You haven't answered my question yet." The

man smiled dotingly, "If my child is as lively and healthy as you That's fine."

"Don't treat me like a child." Gu Yeqing glared at the man fiercely and stretched out his sharp claws.

The man just continued to laugh, not caring about Gu Yeqing's fierce posture. Seeing Tang Yunyun come out, she hurried over, "How's the situation?"

"Is it safe to be the big one or the young one?" Tang Yunyun asked with a serious expression, crossing her chest.

"Baoxiao." The man said almost without hesitation.

A woman's heartbroken curse suddenly came from the room, "Yu Hai, you bastard, I have suffered so much to conceive this child for you, but you don't care about me, you bastard... ah... ...." The

woman finally let out a painful howl.

Yu Hai was indifferent, but still insisted, "I want a child."

"Tsk tsk, Mr. Yu is so ruthless, why doesn't he really think about keeping him safe?" Tang Yunyun asked with a smile, her charming eyes made it hard to see what was hidden inside. what.

"When I got married, I made an agreement with her. She will bear me a child, and I will give her a lifetime of glory and wealth. I have done what I promised, and now it's her turn to fulfill her promise." Yu Hai explained calmly.

"Don't you want to be married for ten years?" Tang Yunyun narrowed her eyes slightly, and her seductive face showed a bit of sharpness.

"In the past ten years, there has been no relationship. She wants money, and I want children." Yu Hai said calmly, without any intention of changing his mind.

Tang Yunyun was dissatisfied immediately, and lowered her voice to remind, "Children can be born again, but there is only one person."

"Sister Tang, the inheritance of our demon race is much more difficult than that of you humans. You can give birth once a year, once a year." There are several. Our demons are different. Some demons may not be able to have a child for thousands of years. I am already two thousand years old, and I have such a baby. Let alone her life, even if it is mine, I am willing." Yu Hai He said cautiously, his face full of determination.

Tang Yunyun sneered, but did not continue to persuade, but opened the door and entered the room.

Soon Tang Yunyun's voice comforting the woman came from inside, and as the baby was crying, the woman immediately let out a scream of fear.

When Yu Hai heard it, he automatically ignored the woman's voice, with a pleasant smile on his face.

Tang Yunyun came out holding the child and touched the ears on the child's head, "Congratulations, you are a girl, but her mother seems to be frightened, you didn't tell her that you are a demon?"

Yu Hai took the child carefully, As if treating a treasure, her eyes were full of kindness, "I said it, but she didn't believe it, and said it doesn't matter even if I'm a demon."

Tang Yunyun suddenly understood that the woman in the room was terrified at the first sight of the child. Passed out, probably thought that Yu Hai was joking, so he didn't take it to heart, and probably married Yu Hai because of money.

What a shame for such a vain woman.

"Do you want to erase her memory?" Tang Yunyun asked.

In order to prevent the monsters from causing panic in the world, some people's memories must be erased, so as to reduce some unnecessary troubles.

"I'm sorry to trouble you."

"No trouble." Tang Yunyun smiled coquettishly, and stretched out a beautiful finger, "Today's delivery fee plus aftercare fee is a total of one million."

"Tomorrow I will transfer the money. "Yu Hai agreed without frowning.

Tang Yunyun immediately smiled, and twisted her waist into the room.

Yu Hai came to Gu Yeqing with the child in his arms, and said with a smile, "This is my child, you can touch her."

Gu Yeqing stretched out his paw hesitantly, and hid the sharp part in the meat pad nervously, After lightly touching the little girl through the barrier, she left quickly.

"It's cute." Yu Hai asked with a happy smile, his face was full of pride and joy.

Gu Yeqing nodded seriously, and touched the little girl again.

"Wow..." the little girl burst into tears.

Gu Yeqing was taken aback, shrank back and was at a loss.

Yu Hai was very experienced and started to coax the child, and soon the child stopped crying, which surprised Gu Yeqing.

Tang Yunyun saw this scene after finishing solving the woman's affairs, and walked over with a smile on her face, "Mr. Yu is really good."

Yu Hai smiled, and kissed the baby's cheek, "I enrolled in the class."

Tang Yunyun Hearing this, the corners of his mouth twitched, he couldn't imagine how such a mighty and serious man would study with a group of mothers, but he quickly settled his expression and said with a smile, "Mr. Yu is so great, I'll send you out.

" Why is this little fox demon here?" Yu Hai asked without answering, pointing at Gu Yeqing.

"She made a mistake, I will release her after a while." Tang Yunyun replied with a smile.

"That's good." Yu Hai glanced at Gu Yeqing and left with the baby in his arms.

Gu Yeqing grinned happily, while the hamster demon beside him was full of despair.

Tang Yunyun sent Yuhai to the car, leaned against the car door and smiled, the hint in her eyes was obvious.

Yu Hai nodded clearly. He knew that Tang Yunyun was talking about money transfers. Thinking of the fox just now, he said enviously, "Six-tailed fox is very special in the demon world. If she is an adult, she can also impregnate women. It's something other monsters can't do."

"President Yu already has a child, so why worry about that little fox anymore." Tang Yunyun closed the door with a smile, and there was a hidden warning in her words.

She has heard some rumors about the six-tailed fox. This race is inherently powerful. Both men and women can conceive, and they can also impregnate others. It is the fastest-growing monster.

Thousands of years ago, in a great battle, all the six-tailed fox clan was wiped out. Unexpectedly, there is still one in this world. If Yu Hai hadn't reminded her, she wouldn't have noticed that Gu Yeqing was a six-tailed fox. No wonder that little fox's cultivation was not suitable for his age.

If she remembers correctly, the six-tailed fox was exterminated by the emperor because the fox's heart can cure all diseases and live forever. If someone with ulterior motives knows this secret, then the little fox will be in danger.

Thinking about it, Tang Yunyun's face became serious, and she walked under a sycamore tree and asked, "When will Lord Feng Jun come back?"

"I don't know." The sycamore tree changed into a human form and said with the same expression.

"Do you know her identity?" Tang Yunyun asked with a smile, her eyes were bright, even if she didn't name her, she knew that Wutong would understand.

"I know, Lord Feng Jun knows too."

As soon as these words came out, Tang Yunyun's charming face was dull for a moment, and she asked in surprise, "Have they met before?"

"Well, they have filmed together." Wu Tong nodded , still had a serious expression on his face.

"What drama, I'll go and see it." Tang Yunyun suddenly became interested, and she, who usually doesn't follow dramas, was itching to gossip.

She almost forgot that the little fox is a star, and that phoenix is ​​also a star, and it's the one with super power. It's just that she didn't expect that these two would actually get together to film a movie, it must be very interesting.

"I don't know." Indus said solemnly and turned into a tree.

Tang Yunyun rolled her eyes, and decided to chat with the little fox with a smile on her face.

Gu Yeqing was listening to the hamster demon's last words when he saw the door being pushed open by a celestial master.

"Elder sister is looking for you."

"Understood." Gu Yeqing jumped up happily, and ran out with a whoosh, leaving only the hamster demon in the room.

Following the celestial master to Tang Yunyun's office, Gu Yeqing immediately sat down in human form, drank a cup of tea, and leaned comfortably on the back of the chair.

Seeing that she was as comfortable as her own home here, Tang Yunyun smiled charmingly, stood up and said, "Little fox, do you know what mistake you made today?"

"What do you want?" Gu Yeqing felt a sense of threat, and immediately sat down. Straightening his body, his eyes instantly turned red.

"Don't be nervous, my sister just wants to chat with you casually." Tang Yunyun covered her mouth and smiled, and sat down with a relaxed posture. "I heard that you are a big star. Are you tired from filming recently? Have you met any big names?" Star."

Hearing this question, Gu Yeqing frowned suspiciously, she couldn't figure out why this woman wanted to talk about filming with her. After thinking for a while, I answered truthfully, "Filming is always like that, what's so tiring. As for the big-name stars you mentioned, except for Feng Laiyi, no one is more famous than me."

Hearing the familiar name, Tang Yunyun smiled even more happily. This little fox doesn't know yet, but she has already met "Master Feng Jun", one of the big men in the demon world, otherwise she wouldn't call Feng Jun by his stage name in the world.

"Miss Gu is really amazing. Since she is so famous, she must have made a lot of money." Tang Yunyun's eyes flashed brightly, and her smile became brighter, "Because you scared many people today, it almost caused a catastrophe. I stopped it in time, and the world may have caused panic. In order to erase the memory of those people, I have spent a lot of effort, and Miss Gu will be compensated in full."

"How much?" Gu Yeqing asked directly, with a face full of money. look.

"Not much, since you are a first-time offender, let's count you two million." Tang Yunyun said happily.

It is easy to deal with these monsters who are not short of money. No matter how much you ask, they will agree and will not bargain with you.

"Go to my assistant tomorrow." Gu Yeqing said proudly, with the corners of his mouth twitched, with a bit of evil charm, "Can I go?"

"Not yet, I have to pay first." Tang Yunyun smiled kindly , a beautiful blue light flowed from the fingertips.

Gu Yeqing's face darkened instantly, she understood that if she didn't pay the money first, there was no way to leave here. But she didn't know the assistant's phone number, so she couldn't get in touch without going out.

"If Miss Gu has any difficulties, why don't you tell me, maybe I can help you a little bit." Seeing Gu Yeqing's frown in displeasure, Tang Yunyun kindly said.

"I don't have the assistant's phone number..."

"I have it here."

Before Gu Yeqing finished speaking, Tang Yunyun immediately took out a document, and there was the assistant's phone number in the relevant personnel column.

"I don't have a mobile phone."

"Here you are." Tang Yunyun took out her personal mobile phone and handed it over with a smile.

Gu Yeqing didn't answer, and said with a cold face, "Dial the number for me."

"Almost forgot, you can't use touch-screen phones with Yaozu's fingerprints." Tang Yunyun smiled suddenly, and the corners of her eyes raised with inexplicable ridicule.

Gu Yeqing clenched his fists in displeasure, and let out a fox's crooning sound. When the call was dialed, an assistant's voice came over there, and Gu Yeqing immediately said, "Bring two million."

"Ye Qing, is it really you? You have been missing for a day, and the crew has been unable to contact you. Your scenes have been deleted..."

"Don't talk about those unimportant things, come to me now with money." Gu Yeqing repeated impatiently.

"Have you been kidnapped..." the assistant asked worriedly, almost crying in anxiety.

"No, miss, don't worry, Miss Gu is fine here, but she owes us a little money, please come over as soon as possible." Tang Yunyun answered the phone and explained gently.

The assistant calmed down instantly, and said awkwardly, "I don't have that much cash, why don't you give me the card number, and I'll transfer it to you tomorrow, please don't hurt Ye Qing."

"Don't worry, we are not bad people , How could you do such a thing." Tang Yunyun smiled to appease, handed the phone to Gu Yeqing, and motioned for Gu Yeqing to speak.

"I'm fine, you can transfer early tomorrow." Gu Yeqing said semi-commandatively.

The assistant immediately felt relieved when he heard Gu Yeqing's tone of voice as usual. Being able to speak so arrogantly proves that it's okay.

"Because you were absent for no reason, the director has already found someone else to play your role, and you have no more roles in this drama."

"If you don't have one, you don't have one, just let them go." Gu Yeqing looked indifferent.

The assistant was choked up for a moment and stopped talking about it. The Lord is not worried, and she has nothing to worry about, she's going to prepare for tomorrow's deposit.

At present, most of the money Gu Yeqing earns is with her, only a small part is exchanged for cash and Gu Yeqing keeps it for himself.

Speaking of it, although Gu Yeqing's temper is not very good, but his heart is actually good, he handed over the money to her unsuspectingly, and the salary he pays her every month is also high, which is half higher than that of his peers.

He is usually good to her, but his mouth is a little bit bad and he gets angry easily, but he never scolded her or blamed her. Sometimes even if she accidentally screwed things up, Gu Yeqing would just yell like a paper tiger and would not really hold her accountable.

Compared with other artists, Gu Yeqing is the kind who is easy to serve. He basically does everything by himself and rarely calls her. Sometimes she fell asleep during filming in the middle of the night, and Gu Yeqing would not wake her up after taking a break after filming a scene, but just sat aside and memorized his lines.

There was just one thing that made her feel very strange, Gu Yeqing asked her to type all the lines in traditional Chinese. She didn't know many traditional characters, but Gu Yeqing could pronounce them accurately. On the contrary, it is simplified Chinese characters, which Gu Yeqing doesn't know much.

The reason why she was really determined to be Gu Yeqing's assistant was because once she was in urgent need of money, Gu Yeqing lent her 500,000 yuan without saying a word, and she hasn't urged her to pay it back, as if she had forgotten it. If it weren't for this life insurance money, her mother might have died.

Even if she spent the rest of her life repaying this life-saving grace, she deserved it.

After talking on the phone with his assistant, Gu Yeqing was thrown into the previously closed room again.

Seeing Gu Yeqing coming back, the hamster demon immediately ran over to greet him with teary eyes, "Sister Fox, are you here to say goodbye?"

"No." Gu Yeqing denied it bluntly, and found a relatively comfortable place to lie down , lazily said, "I can leave when my assistant brings the money tomorrow."

"That's great, Sister Fox is going to be free." The hamster demon cried and congratulated, and bowed his head sadly thinking of his situation, "I may only have one night left..."

Gu Yeqing turned over when he heard this, and turned his back to the hamster demon. The big-breasted woman seemed to be in a good mood today, and she probably wouldn't kill the hamster demon so quickly.

"I don't want to die..." The hamster demon kept crying in fear, his ears shaking uncomfortably.

Gu Yeqing originally wanted to take a good rest, but the sound of crying kept coming from her ears, making her upset, and she flashed her paws to warn coldly, "If you cry again, I will eat you." The

hamster demon was so frightened that he closed his mouth immediately, There were tears in his eyes, and he couldn't help but look very pitiful.

Gu Yeqing was unmoved, and began to sleep on his stomach, when he suddenly felt a strong force coming from outside the door.

She was somewhat familiar with this breath, it was that damn delivery man, Long Yi.