32

The girl at the front desk smiled flatteringly, and when she saw a tall figure coming in, her face suddenly turned contemptuous, "These two people seem to have made an appointment on purpose, one came just after leaving, and the other came here, it seems that they are afraid of being laughed at by others."

" What are you joking about?" Gu Yeqing crossed his arms and stared coldly at the speaker.

The girl at the front desk was terrified, and saw many colleagues here, she instantly regained confidence, "What else can I laugh at, of course I am laughing at some people who are divorced and still set up a memorial archway, I really think I am pure... ah. ...." The

girl at the front desk hadn't finished speaking, suddenly there were hands in her throat, forcing her feet off the ground.

Gu Yeqing pinched the neck of the girl at the front desk with a cold expression, as long as she exerted a little more strength, this annoying woman would be speechless forever.

Colleagues around did not expect that Gu Yeqing would act so disregarding the situation, forgot to react for a while, and stared blankly at the girl at the front desk struggling desperately.

"In the future, if I hear anything wrong with Ah Qiu from you again, don't blame me for being rude to you." After Gu Yeqing finished speaking, he flicked lightly, and the girl at the front desk immediately flew out, hitting the wall before stopping .

Seeing this scene, several people screamed, and He Shihan finally recovered, and said loudly, "Miss Gu, you will go to jail for intentionally hurting someone."

Gu Yeqing raised the corners of his mouth disdainfully, and took out a stack of banknotes , and threw it to the ground forcefully, "I was just too defensive, and these should be regarded as compensation for her medical expenses. If anyone talks badly in the future, I don't mind paying more for medical expenses." After finishing speaking,

Gu Yeqing stepped on the ground. Leave, leaving the terrified others in place.

He Shihan hurriedly called an ambulance, and helped send the girl at the front desk to the hospital with other colleagues.

No one expected that Gu Yeqing would have such a temper and strike without warning. Now they really didn't dare to talk nonsense, lest they be sent to the hospital.

Speaking of this matter, it was because the girl at the front desk didn't see the situation clearly, and it was fine to bully the honest Xu Anqiu, and even went to provoke Gu Yeqing, even the boss didn't dare to show Gu Yeqing's face at will.

Although the boss intends to suppress Gu Yeqing now, after all, this matter has not been brought to the fore. The girl at the front desk is so impatient to step on Gu Yeqing to please He Shihan, she is really too impatient.

Hearing the emergency call from 120, Xu Anqiu walked to the window in doubt and looked out. Due to the high floor, she could only see a few people carrying stretchers, but couldn't see their faces clearly.

When the ambulance left, Xu Anqiu continued to tidy up. When he looked up, he saw another person in the mirror. He saw that it was Gu Yeqing, and turned his head with a smile, "What happened, you seem unhappy."

"They just said you, you Why didn't you fight back?" Gu Yeqing stretched his long legs and sat down unhappily.

"Have you seen it all?" Xu Anqiu asked softly, feeling a little sweet in his heart. Gu Yeqing looks angry now, obviously he cares about her.

Gu Yeqing nodded, his expression became more serious, and he waited for an explanation with a cold face.

Seeing this, Xu Anqiu smiled slightly, paused to tidy up, and said calmly, "Don't worry about what those irrelevant people say, they will only listen to hearsay and maliciously speculate on others. If you really care about them, you will only add trouble to yourself."

"You won't be angry if they say that?" Gu Yeqing frowned, with anger on his face, "According to your identity as the fourth lady of the Xu family, isn't it easy to deal with that kind of person? Why do you have to swallow your anger?" What are you afraid of?"

"I'm not afraid of anything, Ye Qing, don't get excited." Xu Anqiu hurriedly waved his hand, stroking Gu Yeqing's head soothingly, and the smile on the corner of his mouth gradually widened.

Gu Yeqing didn't understand why he still laughed after being scolded, and avoided Xu Anqiu's hand unhappily, "Idiot, what are you laughing at?"

Seeing that Gu Yeqing was even more angry, Xu Anqiu had no choice but to hold back his smile and put on a serious expression, " To me, it's just a matter of one sentence to solve them. But just because someone reprimanded you a few words, you have to take revenge, isn't that too narrow-minded?"

"What's narrow-mindedness? It's revenge." Gu Yeqing gritted his teeth and growled.

Xu Anqiu shook his head with a light smile, and continued to touch Gu Yeqing's head, "Those people will target me because they are jealous of me, thinking that I am as ordinary as them but can get something they can't get, which makes them very unbalanced. Want to By bullying me to vent my inner dissatisfaction, if I am really angry, then I will follow their wishes."

"That is to say, you would rather be bullied than fight back, and rely on this useless theory to comfort yourself here? Do you think that calming yourself down is the best revenge for those people?" Gu Yeqing raised his eyebrows and asked back, the expression on his face was even colder.

Xu Anqiu was told to bow his head, feeling a little timid inside. She has always done this. For her, taking a step back, the sea and the sky are vast, and one thing more is worse than one thing less. But looking at Gu Yeqing's expression, if she nodded, the other party would definitely be furious.

After thinking for a while, Xu Anqiu raised his head weakly, "Then what should we do?"

"Of course an eye for an eye." Gu Yeqing sneered, gritting his teeth.

"But will this look very violent? My mother taught me to live in harmony with other children since I was a child, and not to hold grudges." Xu Anqiu's voice was even lower.

Gu Yeqing immediately grinned, "So what about violence? If she dares to talk nonsense, I dare to do it."

"Do it?" Xu Anqiu repeated in doubt, thinking of what he saw just now, he hurriedly asked, "The 120 just came. What's going on?"

"I took action when she cursed, and sent her to the hospital for two days."

"Ye Qing, you..." Xu Anqiu was surprised and helpless.

"What about me, if this was in Yaozu, I would have killed her long ago. She should be thankful for the laws here, otherwise the end would be even worse." Gu Yeqing snorted disdainfully, looking right.

Xu Anqiu couldn't say it, so he had no choice but to stop talking. Fortunately, Gu Yeqing controlled the intensity and did not directly kill people.

Seeing Xu Anqiu's silence, Gu Yeqing was immediately upset, squinting his eyes and asked, "Do you think it's wrong for me to do this?"

Xu Anqiu felt threatened, as if she nodded and Gu Yeqing would be rude to her, smiled and said, " I can't say it's wrong, it's just too extreme. There will inevitably be some friction between people. If everyone feels that they have been wronged a little bit and they will retaliate ten times and a hundred times, can people still get along with each other? Once they are everywhere If everything is full of violence, then this society will not be a good one."

"Again these useless principles, our world is a world where the weak eat the strong and the fittest survive, so we don't talk about such hypocrisy." Gu Yeqing was dissatisfied Rebuttal, stood up and strode out, still looking very angry.

Xu Anqiu shook her head amusedly. If she told her family about being bullied at the company, the company might close down soon and everyone would lose their jobs.

She doesn't want to ruin the whole company because of a little friction. After all, they have worked together for two years, and they have some feelings, and she is also past the age of impulsiveness. Now she just wants to go to work safely and live a plain and simple life.

Let others do the slapping and scumming. She just wants the years to be quiet.

Xu Anqiu continued to tidy up with a smile, and saw He Shihan come in just as he finished, with a concerned expression on his face.

"Sister Xu, are you okay? Don't take those people's words to heart. I know they are talking nonsense. Sister Xu, you are not that kind of person."

"Thank you, Miss He, I'm fine." Xu Anqiu expressed his thanks politely, stood She stood up and said, "Let me make up for you. The filming will start later."

"Okay, I'll trouble you, Sister Xu." He Shihan sat down obediently, showing a happy smile, and stopped talking about this topic wisely.

Xu Anqiu began to concentrate on putting on makeup, but every time he glanced at the mirror inadvertently, he could always see He Shihan's expression that hesitated to speak. After more times, Xu Anqiu understood what He Shihan wanted to ask. But He Shihan didn't say anything, so she just pretended not to know.

After putting on her makeup, He Shihan finally couldn't bear it anymore, looked at the mirror and said cautiously, "Sister Xu, you are such a nice person, why is Miss Gu willing to divorce? If it were me, I wouldn't even have time to love you and spoil you, and I would never do this Something that makes you sad."

At the end of the sentence, He Shihan's eyes showed a touch of tenderness, and when he met Xu Anqiu's calm eyes, his expression changed suddenly, and he lowered his head in annoyance, "Sister Xu, I'm sorry, I just said nonsense, don't worry about it "

"It's okay, you can go filming." Xu Anqiu responded with a smile.

He Shihan immediately became happy, stood up and hesitated for a while, finally mustered up the courage to look at Xu Anqiu, "Sister Xu, if it is possible, I hope what I just said is true.

" She ran away with a flushed face, like a little girl confessing to her beloved.

Xu Anqiu smiled, just for a moment, she really couldn't tell how much of what He Shihan said was true and what was not. If it were other girls, I'm afraid they would be easily deceived.

It's a pity that she has met a lot of people, this little trick is not very clever in her eyes, not to mention that she knows the reasons for Gu Yeqing's divorce clearly, and she doesn't need others to comfort her.

Just now Gu Yeqing beat someone up for her regardless of her image, but He Shihan just said something that would not offend both sides, without the slightest intention to stand up for her. She can still tell which is more important, and will not be deceived by some sweet words.

However, Gu Yeqing injured a colleague in the company. I am afraid that this matter cannot be left as it was last time. It is estimated that the company will settle the two accounts together this time.

Xu Anqiu felt a little headache when he thought about it, but he wasn't as worried as before. After all, Gu Yeqing, the client, didn't care at all, and it was useless for her to worry.

Sighing helplessly, Xu Anqiu took out his mobile phone and called Huang Xin, "Sister Huang, Ye Qing beat someone."

"I see, she beat the girl at the front desk into the hospital, and now a lot of media are surrounding the hospital asking for help." Interview the first news." Huang Xin said calmly, with deep helplessness between his brows.

Looking back on this, Ye Qing was really impulsive, he did it in front of so many people in the company, and he did it so ruthlessly. As soon as she arrived at the company, she saw the girl at the front desk being carried on a stretcher, half dead, with injuries all over her body.

Although this person usually has a vicious mouth, always arranges others indiscriminately, flatters others, and she doesn't sympathize at all, but it is still too irrational to hurt her.

I don't know who released the news. Now everyone knows that Gu Yeqing has hurt someone, and the company can't hide it this time.