17

After buying a mobile phone for Gu Yeqing, Xu Anqiu received a call from her eldest sister, saying that she was having dinner with Murong tomorrow night.

Gu Yeqing naturally also heard the content of the conversation, and felt a little upset, but didn't say anything.

Xu Anqiu hung up the phone, but didn't see Gu Yeqing's objection, slightly disappointed, but tried to smile and said, "Ye Qing, you promised me that you wouldn't hurt anyone again, you must do it."

"Got it. Gu Yeqing frowned impatiently, and kicked away the stone beside him, "Now it's time to buy vegetables and make dinner for me."

"Okay." Xu Anqiu nodded slightly.

She is very clear about the meaning of tomorrow's dinner, if there is no accident, she may have a relationship with Murong. But she still pretended to be Gu Yeqing in her heart, and she didn't want to be a couple with other people.

After making dinner for Gu Yeqing, Xu Anqiu went out alone, and after thinking for a long time, she still called her eldest sister. She called several times but no one answered, so she had to call the landline instead. The person who answered this time was Xu Anxia's secretary.

"Miss Si, are you looking for Mr. Xu? She is receiving an important client."

"Is it Miss Tang from last time?" Xu Anqiu remembered that her elder sister said that she would pay the other party after everything was done. The matter should be related to the horizon.

"Yes, what's your business? I'll convey it to you when Mr. Xu comes out."

"No, thank you." Xu Anqiu took the initiative to hang up the phone, refusing to ask for tomorrow's appointment, how dare she let others convey it.

After Xu Anxia and Tang Yunyun talked about the matter, the secretary immediately told what Xu Anqiu called just now.

Seeing several Xu Anqiu's missed calls on the phone, Xu Anxia thought for a while and realized the purpose of Xu Anqiu's call was to refuse tomorrow's dinner.

"Mr. Xu seems to be troubled?" Tang Yunyun stood enchantingly by the table, looked at Xu Anxia's imposing face, and smiled like a blue, "Could it be related to Miss Fourth?"

"What's your opinion, Ms. Tang?" Xu Anxia put down his phone and sat down and asked, as serious as he was at work.

Anyone else would definitely be afraid of the pressure emanating from her body, but Tang Yunyun showed her usual charming smile and said mysteriously, "Women who have married a demon still have to be with a demon... "

Before she finished speaking, Xu Anxia showed a trace of anger on her delicate face, "That fox demon is not worthy of being with my sister."

"Oh, Mr. Xu, you scared me." Tang Yunyun pinched the orchid flower delicately and clapped her fingers Chest, in Xu Anxia's warning eyes, continued with a coquettish smile, "I'm not talking about the little fox, but a thousand-year-old cat demon. She is much better than that fox. Mr. Xu might as well give it a try." "

Xu Anxia was silent for a while, as if thinking about the feasibility of this suggestion, and asked with a frown, "What's her name?"

"Jian Miao, super cute cat." Straight out.

I made another sum today, but it should be two sums. The matchmaker has to collect red envelopes from both parties.

Xu Anxia put her hands on her chin and thought carefully. Although Tang Yunyun often seemed unreliable, this woman became the head of the Demon World Affairs Management Office before she was thirty, and she managed a large number of demons under her hands.

Those monsters are either outstanding in ability, or they have practiced for more than a thousand years. They are obedient under Tang Yunyun's discipline, and they work hard every day to help Tang Yunyun make money.

She might not agree with other monsters, but what Tang Yunyun recommended was her favorite little animal cat monster, so it is really worth a try.

After making up her mind, Xu Anxia dialed her younger sister's number, and asked with a smile, "Xiaoqiu, what do you want from me?

" Still mustered up the courage to say, "I don't want to go to tomorrow's dinner, elder sister, please help me decline. Sister Murong is very good, but I don't want to..."

After finishing these words anxiously, Xu Anqiu quietly waited for a reply from the other end of the phone. Her elder sister didn't seem surprised and didn't speak for several seconds.

The smile on Xu Anxia's face gradually disappeared, and the secretary at the side was frightened, so he went out and closed the door consciously.

When the secretary left, Xu Anxia didn't have to keep her composure anymore, and stood up angrily, "Xiaoqiu, do you still have old feelings for that fox? If you continue to be with her, I will send someone to send her away." She goes back to the demon world."

"Sister, don't." Xu Anqiu begged in panic, tears fell instantly, holding the phone with both hands to explain, "This matter has nothing to do with her, I just..."

"I just don't like humans ?" Xu Anxia answered with a frown.

Xu Anqiu was stunned for a while, then gave a soft 'hmm'. Maybe if she said that, her eldest sister would not force her to go on a blind date.

"Okay, I'll arrange a blind date for you tomorrow. The other party is a cat demon. I'll send you the location on WeChat later." Xu Anxia said in a calm tone that could not be resisted.

"...Okay." Xu Anqiu murmured in agreement, a little powerless.

If Gu Yeqing had the slightest feeling for her, she could even ask her family not to go on a blind date. But Gu Yeqing doesn't like her at all, her persistence will only be a joke, and it will become a burden on the family.

If she can stabilize, the family will not have to worry about her all day long. Her elder sister is so busy at work every day, and she always has to remember her things.

Xu Anqiu hung up the phone, raised his head and wiped away his tears, trying to elicit a smile, but finally lowered his head in a lonely way.

Soon Xu Anxia sent the address. Seeing that it was a zoo, Xu Anqiu was slightly surprised, so he sent an 'okay'.

This time the blind date was set at ten o'clock in the morning, so Xu Anqiu had to ask the company for leave temporarily. Fortunately, he was not very busy recently, so the team leader agreed although he was not happy.

Thinking that this blind date is with a cat demon, Xu Anqiu feels less pressure. He doesn't have to worry about human feelings as much as the previous two times.

Besides, except for Gu Yeqing, she would always unconsciously treat other monsters as small animals, without any other feelings at all.

Xu Anqiu thought about sleeping a little longer tomorrow, getting up at eight o'clock and going out, but her eldest sister called early in the morning, saying she would be there soon.

Looking at the time, it was only seven o'clock, so Xu Anqiu had to get up immediately. As soon as she was dressed, Xu Anxia arrived at the door. This time her elder sister seemed to be more caring than her.

"Xiaoqiu, if you really want to be with the demon, I can agree with you to marry the cat demon." Xu Anxia said seriously, with a haggard look on his brows and eyes, it can be seen that he didn't sleep well all night.

In fact, she hoped that Xu Anqiu could find a suitable person to live a good life, but she didn't like the best person, Xu Anqiu, so she had no choice but to take a step back and choose a demon.

"I'm sorry to trouble you, elder sister. You should rest for a while, it's still early." Xu Anqiu persuaded with a light smile, bringing a cup of warm milk.

"I'm fine." Xu Anxia took the milk, sat on the sofa, and his posture became relaxed, "The cat demon's name is Jian Miao. He has practiced for thousands of years and has lived in the human world for decades. He is currently the president of Wanyu Group. , know the basics of human relationships, and won't be like a certain fox who doesn't know how to be grateful."

When Gu Yeqing was mentioned, Xu Anqiu's face was a little sad, and he continued to obediently listen to Xu Anxia's introduction.

"Besides, she has a residence permit, has always lived alone, and has never been in a relationship. It is a suitable choice," Xu Anxia continued, with a somewhat satisfied tone.

"I see, thank you big sister." Xu Anqiu forced a smile, feeling a little bitter in his heart.

After chatting for a while, when it was time to leave, Xu Anxia personally drove Xu Anqiu to the zoo.

The zoo opened at 8:30, and when they arrived, some tourists were already taking pictures inside.

Xu Anxia found a parking space and stopped, took out a headband and said, "The agreed meeting place is under the wishing tree in front, you can just wear these cat ears."

"Thank you, big sister." Xu Anqiu took the cat ear headband, A little embarrassed, I didn't wear it but held it in my hand.

When she got out of the car, she saw Xu Anxia put down her chair and closed her eyes to rest her mind, she felt a little shy. If it wasn't for her, her eldest sister wouldn't have to work so hard.

Xu Anqiu took a deep breath and came under the tree wearing a cat ear headband.

This wishing tree was bare, and it was impossible to tell what species it was, and it was surrounded by a fence. Visitors can stand outside the fence and throw money inside to make a wish.

There is a small shop next to the tree, and there is a young girl sitting in it, selling some red ribbons that can be written on. If you buy a colored ribbon, you can write your name on behalf of you. Xiaozhuan, official script, cursive script, regular script, and running script are all available.

Xu Anqiu smiled slightly when she saw it. This girl doesn't look big, but she knows a lot of fonts, and she has a classical aura on her body, like a well-educated lady in ancient times.