35

Gu Yeqing floated in mid-air, using his demon power to search for Xu Anqiu's aura. With the expansion of the search area, he finally determined that the location was in a hotel.

There was someone else's aura beside Xu Anqiu, it was definitely not just chatting together in the same room at such a late hour.

Gu Yeqing frowned unhappily, turned into a ball of flames and rushed straight to the hotel, but arrived in a while. Floating outside the window, she saw a woman leaning over Xu Anqiu, her posture was very intimate, as if she was talking.

Gu Yeqing's eyes turned cold, he stepped into the room, grinned at the man, and swung him out of the room with a paw.

Seeing Xu Anqiu whose face was flushed on the bed, Gu Yeqing turned into a human form unhappily, stretched out his fingers and tapped between Xu Anqiu's eyebrows, Xu Anqiu soon woke up.

"Ye Qing, why are you here?" Xu Anqiu opened his eyes and rubbed his head, unable to distinguish whether it was reality or a dream.

"If I don't come, are you planning to have a baby with that girl named He Shihan?" Gu Yeqing stood by the bed, his face livid with anger.

Hearing this, Xu Anqiu sat up and reached out to touch Gu Yeqing's fox ears, and smiled lightly, "No, I was tricked by her."

After saying this, Xu Anqiu looked around, but did not see He Shihan's words. The figure looked at Gu Yeqing suspiciously and asked, "Where is she?"

"Going out." Gu Yeqing had an indifferent attitude and didn't intend to tell the truth.

The moment He Shihan saw her true form, she was frightened and stupid, and when she woke up tomorrow, she would probably be talking like crazy.

"That's good." Xu Anqiu breathed a sigh of relief, wanted to stand up but found a hot stream in his abdomen, and his body was uncomfortable, "Um..."

Hearing this unbearable groan/groan, Gu Yeqing frowned, and used spells to check Xu Anqiu's situation, "You have been drugged, and spells can't cure you."

"Then what should I do?" Xu Anqiu lowered her head with a blushing face, and already understood what kind of medicine she was in.

"What else can I do? Of course it is to have a baby with me." Gu Yeqing growled in a low voice, and the tips of his ears turned red as soon as he finished speaking.

Xu Anqiu blushed even more after hearing this, and nodded shyly.

Seeing this, Gu Yeqing snorted, took off his clothes and pressed Xu Anqiu on the bed, and whispered, "It will hurt a little later, bear with it."

Xu Anqiu blinked suspiciously, and before she could speak, she was bitten on the neck, and she could feel The fox's sharp teeth penetrated her skin, which was painful and itchy at the same time.

At the same time, a huge illusory fox appeared behind Gu Yeqing, grinning fiercely.

Enduring the pain, Xu Anqiu smiled softly, reached out and touched Gu Yeqing's ear, the illusory fox instantly became well-behaved, squatted in the air and gradually disappeared.

When the pain in the neck passed, Xu Anqiu subconsciously touched the injured area, but found no wound, raised his head suspiciously, and met Gu Yeqing's lustful eyes, as if he wanted to swallow her up.

She has never seen such eyes before, every time Gu Yeqing is in bed with a look of ease, she is the only one who is intoxicated by it.

"Ye Qing..." Xu Anqiu blushed and whispered, his heart beating violently.

Gu Yeqing shook her ears, her eyes were red with passion/desire in her body, and she would feel better only when she was close to Xu Anqiu.

Feeling Gu Yeqing's more and more embarrassing movements, Xu Anqiu relaxed his body cooperatively, his originally clear eyes gradually became lax, and there were only two people's heavy breathing in his ears.

I don't know how long it took, Xu Anqiu's consciousness became more and more blurred, and finally passed out.

Gu Yeqing finally came back to his senses, looked at the mess on the bed, and raised the corners of his mouth in satisfaction. Wiping away all traces with a wave of his hand, he transformed into clothes and carried Xu Anqiu directly through the window.

As soon as they landed on the ground, they met a wave of celestial masters, who seemed to be waiting for them specially.

Gu Yeqing frowned, and neighed like a fox, "What do you want to do?"

"Miss Fox Eleven, according to the management regulations of the demon world office, anyone who uses magic indiscriminately in the human world to affect human beings will be fined 10,000 yuan." If the circumstances are serious, the residence permit will be revoked." The leading celestial master said solemnly, and the other celestial masters nodded in agreement.

Gu Yeqing narrowed his eyes when he heard the words, and looked around coldly, "You tell me, when did I commit this crime?"

"Just three hours ago, you used a spell without authorization to cause all the residents in the five kilometers nearby to use electricity. It stopped suddenly, and it returned to normal after emergency repairs. On behalf of the Demon World Affairs Management Office, I will deal with a fine of 20,000 yuan for you. May I ask whether you are using Alipay, WeChat, or credit card?" The leader of the Tianshi said with a standard smile, holding the mobile phone in one hand Holding a POS machine in one hand.

Gu Yeqing's expression became even colder, the corners of his mouth twitched, and he smiled arrogantly, "Can I have cash?"

"Of course."

Gu Yeqing snorted coldly, snapped his fingers, and suddenly two piles of money appeared floating in the air.

The Celestial Master immediately took it, saw that Gu Yeqing was about to leave, and stopped in front with a smile, "Please wait until I finish checking the banknotes, if there are no fake banknotes, you can leave."

"Even if there are fake banknotes, they are given by you humans. "Gu Yeqing raised her lips in disdain.

After hearing this, Tianshi continued to maintain a polite smile, took out a branch from his arms, and quickly slid across the two tats of money. The branch does not brighten, indicating that there are no counterfeit or banknotes.

"Okay, Miss Fox Eleven, you can go."

Gu Yeqing stared at the branch and recognized it as the branch of the money tree, which was one of the two women they met at the gate of the clubhouse that day. The other is a sycamore tree, and he listened to the words of that 'Master Fengjun' very much.

From this point of view, many bigwig-level figures in the demon world have come to the human world, which means that the enchantment matter is far more serious than what they heard.

Gu Yeqing frowned, and teleported back holding Xu Anqiu.

The headed celestial master instantly became serious and made a call.

"Elder Sister, the six-tailed fox has grown up, and its strength should not be underestimated."

"Really? It seems that I have to have a cup of tea with them sometime.

" what