37

Seeing Xu Anqiu approaching, Xu Anxia looked a little better, and waved for Wu Kui to go out. Wu Kui didn't dare to disobey, and bowed his body to go out.

When there were only two people left in the office, Xu Anxia smiled and leaned on the back of the chair relaxedly, "Xiaoqiu, sit down, don't be nervous, I came today to have a brief chat with you."

Xu Anqiu knew her elder sister too well, the more calm she explained When the storm got bigger, he tried his best to squeeze out a smile and said, "Sister, tell me."

"I've heard about this He Shihan, do you have a crush on her?" Xu Anxia asked tentatively, trying to suppress the anger in her heart.

When she heard the news, she almost wanted to tear down the office. When she thought that it was someone else's office, she immediately calmed down and asked for half a day off.

Xu Anqiu shook his head quickly, swallowed his saliva secretly, and asked in a low voice, "Sister, why are you wearing such a cute cat outfit? I remember that you were promoted to the chairman of the board not long ago, so you should wear formal clothes at work."

"Don't worry about it, I. .....we are talking about your affairs now, don't change the subject." Xu Anxia tugged at his clothes uncomfortably, his expression suddenly became serious, "Are you planning to have fun this time, or are you serious?"

"Sister, don't talk nonsense, this group of photos is purely accidental, I will deal with it well." Xu Anqiu said seriously.

Xu Anxia frowned, and stared at Xu Anqiu sharply for a while, "Since you don't want me to interfere in this matter, then I can ignore it for the time being. If the situation develops to the point where you can't control it, then I won't sit idly by."

"Thank you big sister, I will take care of it myself." Xu Anqiu said hastily, for fear that her big sister would regret it.

Seeing this, Xu Anxia rubbed her forehead with some headaches, and just about to reprimand her a few more words, the phone rang, and she hurriedly stood up and went to the window sill to answer it.

"Okay wife, I'll go back right away, I've bought all kinds of dried fish."

Xu Anqiu blinked in confusion when she heard this sentence, she felt that her hearing and eyesight had problems.

Her eldest sister is a strong woman in the business world, when did she become a wife slave who is afraid of his wife. The other party clearly couldn't see her, but her elder sister kept nodding. The tone of his speech was extremely gentle, not as cold and ruthless as he had just trained her.

After waiting for almost thirty minutes, Xu Anqiu finally saw her eldest sister hang up the phone reluctantly, and then the expression on her face became cold and cool.

"That's it for today. If there is another problem in the future, I won't let it go. You have to figure it out yourself." Xu Anxia said seriously.

The excessive pressure made Xu Anqiu a little breathless, so he nodded and went out.

Walking to the door of the dressing room, Xu Anqiu suddenly remembered something.

When did her eldest sister get married? Who is her sister-in-law?

Xu Anqiu's heart beat faster as he thought about it, as if he had discovered some shocking secret, he excitedly took out his mobile phone to ask, but after hesitating for a long time, he gave up the idea.

If her elder sister didn't say it just now, she definitely didn't want to tell her. Even if she asked, it would be useless and she would ask for a reprimand. She might as well wait for the official announcement honestly.

Xu Anqiu sighed, and returned to her seat to find that her takeaway was gone, and several other people in the room were gathering to watch the drama.

Xu Anqiu frowned immediately, and asked in a deep voice, "Where's my takeaway? Has anyone seen it?"

No one answered her question, and several people laughed deliberately, pretending that Xu Anqiu didn't exist.

Xu Anqiu was a little angry, and wanted to pat the table to remind him, but he held back. After checking the time, he could rest for half an hour, and planned to go down and buy some bread to fill his stomach.

When he met Gu Yeqing as soon as he left the house, Xu Anqiu was overjoyed and asked with a smile, "Ye Qing, why are you here?"

"Huang Xin informed me to come to work." Gu Yeqing said, scanning around the room, he immediately met several people. The look in her eyes, which made her very upset.

"What are you looking at?" Gu Yeqing stared back one by one and asked disdainfully.

"What else can I watch? Of course, it's watching when Gu Xingxing's ex-wife becomes Mrs. He."

"You mean He Shihan?" Gu Yeqing narrowed his eyes dangerously, obviously in a bad mood.

"Who else could it be but Ms. He? I'm afraid Xiao Xu won't like someone with little fame."

"Really?" Gu Yeqing snorted coldly, walked over quickly, raised his hand and slapped that person hard .

The crisp sound was extremely loud, and the man was stunned. He covered his face in a daze for a few seconds before he realized, and roared, "Gu Yeqing, how dare you hit me? What are you... ah... ..."

Before he could finish speaking, he was slapped on the face again.

Gu Yeqing withdrew his hand coldly, and kicked the chair beside him, "I'll send you to the hospital if you talk nonsense again."

"You... ah..."

Xu Anqiu saw that the man had just He was slapped again by Gu Yeqing when he opened his mouth, and hurriedly ran over to hold Gu Yeqing's hand, "Stop hitting Ye Qing, let's go eat."

"You haven't eaten yet?" Gu Yeqing frowned and looked at it coldly lap.

Xu Anqiu shook his head, and said categorically, "I ordered takeaway, went to the CEO's office, and the takeaway disappeared when I came back. I asked them and no one answered me."

"It's okay, I'll help you." Gu Yeqing Picking up his lips and smiling, his tall figure gave off an inexplicable pressure.

Several makeup artists suddenly became frightened and retreated together.

"Are you going to explain it yourself or do you want me to do it?" Gu Yeqing asked with an unkind expression, smashing the dressing table with one palm.

All kinds of cosmetics on the table and the unpacked takeaways fell on the floor, and the takeaway soup wet the cosmetics, and many of them could not be used anymore.

"My cosmetics...Gu Yeqing...ah..."

"What do you want me to do?" Gu Yeqing raised his eyebrows, and slapped that person directly on the ground.

Xu Anqiu felt pain even looking at it, she would have stopped Gu Yeqing in the past. Now as long as Gu Yeqing doesn't do too much, she can accept it, and these people really need a lesson.

After waiting for a while, no one spoke, Xu Anqiu understood that these people thought that if everyone didn't speak up, there would be no trouble, but today she must have a result, and she must not be bullied in a daze.

"My takeaways won't disappear in thin air, please tell the truth."

"Why are you being polite to them? If no one speaks for three seconds, I don't mind giving you a few more slaps." Gu Yeqing snorted coldly, staring at her coldly. With those people.

Several makeup artists trembled, and one of them whispered, "It was lost by the new girl at the front desk today. She thought you didn't eat it."

"Chestnuts?" After a trip, he kindly helped her lose it, smiled and said, "Ye Qing is fine, let's go out to eat."

"Who is the chestnut?" Gu Yeqing asked angrily, just as He Shihan left, another chestnut came.

"She is the new front desk girl, a very warm and lovely girl, we can see her when we go out." Xu Anqiu explained with a smile.

Gu Yeqing frowned suspiciously, there was no one at the front desk when she came in just now.

"Let's go, Ye Qing." Xu Anqiu happily held Gu Yeqing's arm, with a happy smile on his face.

When he came to the door of the company, Xu Anqiu saw Lizi buried in typing, and asked with a smile, "Did you throw away the takeaway on my table?"

Lizi raised his head and nodded. When she went to deliver the water, the makeup artists said that Xu Anqiu's takeaway would be thrown away, so she threw it away.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." Lizi stood up excitedly when he saw Gu Yeqing beside him after speaking, "Sister Fox..."

Li Zi's voice was not low. Fortunately, everyone was resting or playing with their mobile phones, so they didn't notice the movement here.

Xu Anqiu breathed a sigh of relief, looked at Gu Yeqing and asked in a low voice, "Ye Qing, do you know Lizi?"

"Well, a hamster demon." Gu Yeqing said lightly, not as happy as Lizi at all.

If Lizi hadn't escaped, she wouldn't have been locked up for a few more days, and Lizi still had the smell of that annoying delivery man on her body.

When Xu Anqiu heard this, he couldn't help but look at Li Zi more, and the more he looked, the more he looked like a hamster. Smiled softly, praised in a low voice, "Lizi, you can actually play computer, it's amazing, Ye Qing doesn't even understand these electronic devices."

Lizi pursed her lips shyly, smiled and didn't speak. In fact, she didn't understand human technology at first. Ever since Ms. Long cast a spell on her, she suddenly knew how to use a computer, otherwise she wouldn't be able to find a job.

"Let's have dinner together tonight, I have something to ask you." Gu Yeqing said coldly.

Chestnut trembled, and rolled his eyes in embarrassment, "I have to go back to cook dinner tonight, so I can't eat outside."

"That's right now." Gu Yeqing immediately changed the time, and his tough attitude could not be rejected.

Xu Anqiu saw that Lizi was a little scared, and immediately gave Gu Yeqing a hand, "Ye Qing, Lizi is a new employee, you can't bully her."

"I didn't bully her, I have something to ask her."

"What's the matter?" Chestnut asked puzzled.

"You'll know if you come with me."

Li Zi blinked ignorantly, and obediently followed behind the two of them.

Coming to the cafe near the company, Gu Yeqing stared at Lizi coldly after sitting down.

When Xu Anqiu came back from ordering sweets, he saw a fox bullying the hamster, but the people around him looked calm, as if they had discovered a monster.

Xu Anqiu felt strange, rubbed his eyes and found that the fox and hamster had disappeared, and sitting there were the figures of Gu Yeqing and Lizi.

Probably because she didn't have a good rest last night, she was confused.

Xu Anqiu smiled, and put one of the desserts in front of Lizi, "This is for you."

"Thank you, sister Xu." Lizi smiled happily, thanked Lizi before starting to eat.

Xu Anqiu also sat down, eating sweets while watching Gu Yeqing talking with Lizi.

"What is the identity of the person who saved you last time?" Gu Yeqing asked seriously.

Lizi shook her head, seeing Gu Yeqing's unhappy face, added in a low voice, "I don't know, I just know that she is very powerful and knows a lot of things."

"Then what does she know?"

Lizi continued to shake her head, "She is very powerful, she knows I don't understand a lot of things."

Gu Yeqing frowned when he heard this answer. This silly hamster doesn't know anything, maybe she can tell the big-breasted woman the news, maybe she can find out the identity of that person.

For those celestial masters, they certainly would not let such a dangerous person walk freely in the world.

"Get rid of the smell on your body before you go back, don't let other people detect my smell on you." Gu Yeqing ordered seriously.

Li Zi blinked in confusion, "Why?"

"There is no reason, if you are disobedient, I will eat you." Gu Yeqing's eyes turned red, revealing her sharp teeth.

Li Zi shook and nodded obediently.