53

Tianbian came over quickly, and was waiting for them at the door of the teahouse.

When Xu Anqiu and Gu Yeqing arrived, they saw Tianbian standing at the door. Xu Anqiu smiled, and walked over to say hello, "Tianbian, she is coming soon, let's go up first."

"Yeah." Tianbian nodded, looking at Gu Yeqing as usual.

Gu Yeqing was on the contrary. She held a lot of hostility towards Tianrim, and said with a cold snort, "This time the ghost is not easy, I hope you are well prepared, don't catch ghosts and be eaten by ghosts instead."

Xu Anqiu heard the words Immediately pulled Gu Yeqing, and whispered, "Ye Qing, don't do this."

Gu Yeqing snorted reluctantly, but stopped being sarcastic.

Xu Anqiu apologized to Tianbian, and asked softly, "I want to erase He Shihan's memory, why are you talking about hunting ghosts?"

"She is possessed by a ghost." Tianbian said.

Xu Anqiu was startled, and held Gu Yeqing's arm tightly in fear. Now the doubt in her heart finally had an explanation. In the past, He Shihan always tried to please her in every possible way, but now he dared to negotiate with her. It turned out that it was because of a different person.

"If you subdue that ghost, will Ye Qing's identity be preserved?" Xu Anqiu asked after thinking for a while, with some anticipation in his heart.

"In theory." Tianbian nodded, seeing Xu Anqiu's puzzled eyes and continued, "I have investigated He Shihan's information, and she came out of the hospital in such a short time because she was possessed by that ghost. The ghost can get everything about her , including body and memory. But after she wakes up, she won't have the memory of being possessed by a ghost."

"I see." Xu Anqiu nodded suddenly, and the reason why she sent someone to investigate and found nothing suspicious was because They are going in the wrong direction.

You have to look into the supernatural aspect, but ordinary people definitely don't think of this.

When he came to yesterday's private room, Xu Anqiu sat in his original position.

Gu Yeqing and Tianbian's expressions became serious after entering the door, and the two of them could clearly feel that the atmosphere here was unusual.

The rotten smell of He Shihan's body lingered in the room. Even though the room had been cleaned, the smell was still very obvious to them.

Tianbian carefully inspected every place in the house, and after the inspection, he went to the side and called Tang Yunyun.

Gu Yeqing sat beside Xu Anqiu, looking at the seat where He Shihan had sat with disgust.

Xu Anqiu felt strange, and asked in a low voice, "What did you find?"

"The smell of ghosts here is very strong, disgusting." Gu Yeqing said, covering his nose, with disgust in his eyes.

Xu Anqiu tried to sniff his nose when he heard the words, but he didn't find any strange smell. From her point of view, the whole room was filled with a refreshing fragrance.

"Aqiu stop sniffing, you humans can't detect it." Gu Yeqing said.

Xu Anqiu immediately stopped and pointed to the sky, "She seems to be able to smell it."

"Fairy masters are different from you, they can not only feel the breath of ghosts, but also detect demons." Gu Yeqing said unhappily .

It was because of this that she almost died in the hands of Tianbian that time. This woman's magic power is too high, she should have no problem dealing with this ghost today.

After Tianbian made the phone call, he came over to Xu Anqiu and said, "Talk to her, don't show any difference, I'll observe in the dark."

"Okay, sorry for your inconvenience." Xu Anqiu nodded, turned and looked at Gu Yeqing imploringly.

"Understood." Gu Yeqing said impatiently.

After waiting for a while, He Shihan came. She entered the door with a leisurely attitude, and a smile appeared in her eyes when she saw Xu Anqiu.

Xu Anqiu stood up immediately, and said with a smile, "Miss He, please sit down."

"I don't know what kind of tea Miss Xu wants to invite me to drink?" He Shihan sat down and asked, with a warm and soft expression, as if at home.

Xu Anqiu smiled, and asked slowly, "Does Miss He believe that there are demons in this world?"

He Shihan's eyes flickered when he heard this, and he couldn't understand Xu Anqiu's intention for asking this question. He glanced at Gu Yeqing and said, "I think Xu Anqiu Miss knows better than me."

Gu Yeqing knew that He Shihan was referring to her, and said with a cold snort of disdain, "I didn't expect you to be such a despicable person, I don't know if those fans who like you know this will turn black?"

" I'm helping the two of you keep a secret, so it's not considered despicable." He Shihan chuckled lightly, and spoke with righteousness.

Gu Yeqing was slightly annoyed, and didn't want to hang out with this ghost anymore. According to her approach, it's enough to just catch this ghost now, so there is no need to talk about so many falsehoods.

But that celestial master meant to observe first, find out the weakness of the ghost before acting, so as not to hurt the real He Shihan.

Although He Shihan may not be able to return to normal even if he wakes up, Tianbian still insists on saving people while eliminating ghosts.

And Xu Anqiu also meant this, otherwise she wouldn't be bothered to waste time here.

Seeing Gu Yeqing's displeased expression, Xu Anqiu secretly gave Gu Yeqing a hand, and asked with a smile, "How many people in this world believe in demons? Even if you say it, others will only think you are joking, what's more They will think that you suffer from a mental illness, and what you say can't threaten us."

"Really?" He Shihan raised her eyebrows, with inexplicable confidence in her eyes, "As long as I say it, someone will believe it."

Xu Anqiu's expression tightened, Asked rhetorically, "If those people believe in the existence of demons, then they must also believe in ghosts in this world."

Xu Anqiu bit the last word very hard.

He Shihan was taken aback for a moment, a flash of panic flashed across his face, and he quickly regained his composure. He smiled and said, "I don't understand what you are talking about, sister Xu? Are there really ghosts in this world?"

"Whether there are ghosts in this world, I think Ms. He knows better than me." Xu Anqiu shot back with a smile.

He Shihan was stunned for a moment, and came back to his senses with a smile, "When did you find out?"

Seeing her admitting so easily, Xu Anqiu was a little nervous, and leaned behind Gu Yeqing carefully protecting her stomach.

"It doesn't matter when I found out. I only know that you are a ghost and don't belong to this world. You should go where you should go."

"Where should I go?" I am a human, why can't I stay in this world?"

"You used to be a human, but now you are a ghost. Humans and ghosts have different paths, and each has its own place. I hope you can leave on your own and don't increase your sins. I will invite the best mage Save you." Xu Anqiu persuaded patiently, with a sincere look.

He Shihan laughed loudly when he heard the words, his face gradually distorted, "I want to stay, who can stop me?"

Hearing these arrogant words, Gu Yeqing frowned, and immediately took a few steps back with Xu Anqiu in his arms.

She felt that the rancid smell in the house was getting heavier, and Xu Anqiu's kind words of persuasion not only failed to convince the ghost, but made him even more angry.

"Aqiu, go out and leave this place to us." Gu Yeqing retreated to the door with Xu Anqiu in his arms, and whispered.

Xu Anqiu nodded, looked at Gu Yeqing worriedly, then opened the door and went out. Her staying here now will only increase the burden, and staying away from the room is the best choice.

As soon as Xu Anqiu left, Tianbian immediately appeared. She held a mahogany sword in her hand, glowing scarlet.

When Gu Yeqing saw the peach wood sword, he subconsciously hid to the side. It took a while to realize that this sword was not aimed at her, she was going to cooperate with this celestial master this time.

If it wasn't for Xu Anqiu's persuasion, she wouldn't want to cooperate with the celestial master she hates.

Gu Yeqing snorted unwillingly, changed his original form and rushed towards He Shihan.

"Don't do anything yet." Tianbian hurriedly said, trying to stop Gu Yeqing.

But before she finished speaking, Gu Yeqing had already launched an attack.

Seeing a huge fox demon jumping over from the air, He Shihan didn't panic at all, quickly squeezed a few spells with both hands, and suddenly a circular barrier rose around her to protect her in it.

Gu Yeqing's paw seemed to hit the water, causing waves, but it didn't hurt the opponent at all. This ghost is stronger than she imagined.

Gu Yeqing took a step back, staring at He Shihan sharply, intending to find out the other party's weak point. But after looking at it for a long time, the barrier around He Shihan didn't move at all.

"What should I do now? Have you been so exhausted with her?" Gu Yeqing yelled at the sky, with impatience in his eyes.

Tianbian shook his head, and said with a normal expression, "You go out first, leave this to me."

"Can you do it alone?" Gu Yeqing yelled, not wanting to leave. This ghost is obviously not weak, and the combination of the two of them has a much higher chance of winning. If she left, Tianbian might be eaten by this ghost.

"It's nothing, I have something to say to her." Tianbian said, the sword in his hand flew out suddenly, smashing the tough barrier.

He Shihan was taken aback for a moment, and then looked seriously at the horizon, and said with a smile after looking at it for a while, "I didn't expect you to improve so much, it's really impressive."

Tianbian didn't answer, and there was a little mood swing on his always cold face . With a wave of her hand, the sword returned to her hand.

Seeing this, Gu Yeqing immediately understood that this celestial master probably knew this ghost, otherwise the other party would not have said such intimate words. She could feel that when He Shihan spoke just now, there was a bit of pampering in it.

"I can go out, but don't forget that she is a ghost, and you are a celestial master. If you cover ghosts at will, Tang Yunyun will not let you go." Gu Yeqing warned in human form.

This ghost must be eliminated no matter what, otherwise the real He Shihan will die. Other people who have been in contact with He Shihan will be more or less affected. Especially Xu Anqiu, now that she is pregnant with a baby, she cannot be affected by these evil spirits.

Another point, she wasn't sure if this ghost knew about Xu Anqiu's pregnancy. If the other party came for Xu Anqiu, then she would not let this ghost go.

She absolutely must not let Xu Anqiu and the baby suffer any harm.

"I know how to measure." Tianbian said, standing with his sword.

Gu Yeqing took a cautious look, then stepped out.

Seeing Gu Yeqing coming out, Xu Anqiu hurried over and hugged Gu Yeqing, "As long as you are fine, where is the sky?"

"She is still inside, probably chatting." Gu Yeqing said unhappily.

"Chat?" Xu Anqiu showed puzzled eyes.

"I think they know each other, so the celestial master asked me to come out, and she solved it by herself."

Xu Anqiu was relieved when she heard this, she knew that Tianbian was doing things in a safe manner. Since Tianbian said so, he must have full confidence.

"We'll just wait here. If something happens inside, we can go in and help as soon as possible."

"Yeah."

Gu Yeqing nodded, pricking up his ears to listen carefully to the movement inside.

The author has something to say: from tomorrow to update at nine o'clock in the evening