69

When Xu Anqiu woke up, he had a splitting headache, as uncomfortable as after a hangover, and the smell of disinfectant came from the tip of his nose. Looking at the surrounding environment, she found that she was in the hospital now.

Seeing Xu Anqiu waking up, Xu's mother burst into tears, holding Xu Anqiu's hand and crying speechless, "Xiaoqiu..."

"Mom, I'm fine." Xu Anqiu comforted with a light smile, and turned to Seeing Xu Anxia push the door and come in, "Sister..."

"Just wake up." Xu Anxia secretly breathed a sigh of relief, walked quickly to the bed, and said to Mother Xu, "Mom, you go to rest first. , I'll take care of it here."

Xu's mother was red-eyed and unwilling to leave, Xu Anxia persuaded Xu's mother for a long time before convincing her.

"Xiao Xia, take good care of Xiao Qiu, and call me if you need anything." Mother Xu told her, and left reluctantly.

Xu Anxia closed the door, came to the bed again and sat down. After a long silence, she said, "Xiaoqiu, you have been in a coma for a month. Tang Yunyun said that you will wake up today. It seems that she did not lie to me."

"Sister, I'm fine, I made you worry." Xu Anqiu smiled, with a sickly pale face.

Xu Anxia felt distressed when he saw it, and looked at Xu Anqiu fixedly and did not speak again.

A month ago, Tang Yunyun took Xu Anqiu who was unconscious to find her, and told her that Xu Anqiu's life was not in danger, but that he would sleep for a while, and he would forget some things when he woke up.

As for what it was, Tang Yunyun didn't say clearly, but she roughly guessed something, it should be related to that fox.

During this period of time, she deliberately went to check on Xu Anqiu's traces, and only then did she know that her little sister had been in contact with that fox all along, and they had frequent contacts. Now that Xu Anqiu has become like this, he is inseparable from that fox, so forget about it, so as not to get hurt again.

After sitting for a while, Xu Anxia's cell phone rang. Seeing the incoming call, she immediately went to the corner to answer it.

Seeing Xu Anxia's evasive appearance, Xu Anqiu felt that this scene looked familiar, but also laughed a little.

I don't know what kind of character made her always majestic and cold eldest sister become like a strict wife, nodding constantly when talking, how can she have the demeanor of a chairman.

Xu Anqiu couldn't help laughing when he thought about it, and when Xu Anxia came back from the phone call, he said, "Sister, go and get busy, I'm fine, I'll call the nurse if I need something."

"Okay, I have something to go out." Xu Anxia apologized Said, glanced at the information on the phone and said, "Someone named Tang Yunyun will come over later, and after she checks and confirms that there is no problem, you can be discharged from the hospital. You don't have to go to work during this time, just stay at home and take care of yourself." Rest."

"Okay, thank you big sister." Xu Anqiu said with a light smile.

She always felt that the name Tang Yunyun was a little familiar, as if she had heard it somewhere, but she didn't remember it.

Seeing Xu Anqiu's puzzled look, Xu Anxia knew what it was, but he didn't point it out.

When Xu Anxia left, Xu Anqiu sighed softly, subconsciously touched his stomach, and found it flat.

When realizing this action, Xu Anqiu frowned slightly. She didn't understand why she touched her stomach, she didn't have this habit before.

After thinking about it for a while, Xu Anqiu didn't understand the reason, but his head hurt even more. She couldn't remember why she was lying in this hospital, let alone some things.

My mind was in a mess, as if my memory was empty, and I seemed to have lost something very important.

The more Xu Anqiu thought about it, the more he had a headache, and there was a throbbing pain in his heart, and he felt much better if he couldn't control it.

After a while of silence, the door was pushed open. Xu Anqiu turned his head and saw a seductive woman standing at the door smiling at her, followed by another woman.

She recognized that woman, the actress He Shihan, whom she met at a banquet once.

"Miss Xu, how do you feel?" Tang Yunyun walked in with a smile and placed a bouquet of flowers on the bedside.

Xu Anqiu smiled lightly. When he glanced past He Shihan, there was a moment of doubt in his mind. Finally, he regained his smile and said, "Thank you, Miss Tang, for your concern. I'm fine.

" If something happens to Ms. Xu, I will take full responsibility." Tang Yunyun said with a smile, explaining something deliberately.

Xu Anqiu could hear the good intentions in these words, smiled and did not resist, and let Tang Yunyun take her pulse.

Tang Yunyun took her pulse carefully, her expression gradually changed from serious to relaxed, and finally she showed a smile, "Miss Xu is recovering well and can be discharged from the hospital today."

"Thank you." Xu Anqiu withdrew her hand and glanced at He Shihan deliberately. For some reason, she felt a little uncomfortable looking at this man.

Tang Yunyun noticed Xu Anqiu's eyes, blocked Xu Anqiu's sight without a trace, and said charmingly, "If Ms. Xu is not feeling well, you can call me at any time. Mr. Xu has already saved my number in Ms. Xu's phone." The

last sentence Speaking, Tang Yunyun blinked her eyes deliberately.

Xu Anqiu always felt that there seemed to be something in this sentence. After the two left, she began to look at her mobile phone, and she found Tang Yunyun's number. The note she gave Tang Yunyun was 'Tianshi Tang Yunyun'.

This remark made Xu Anqiu feel very strange, because the profession of celestial master was very strange to her, and she would not be exposed to this profession in her daily life. Another point is that her eldest sister will not touch her mobile phone, let alone save her number.

This number can only be saved by herself.

The more Xu Anqiu thought about it, the more confused she became, and the uncomfortable feeling in her heart surged up again, forcing her to stop thinking about it.

Exhaling heavily, Xu Anqiu put down the phone and rubbed his head. She always feels that she has forgotten many important things, but she can't remember what it is, and her head hurts when she thinks about it.

Not long after Tang Yunyun left, Mother Xu came over. Seeing Xu Anqiu lying on the bed with a puzzled expression, she immediately walked over worriedly, "What's wrong with Xiaoqiu? Is there something wrong?"

"Mom, I'm fine, don't worry." Xu Anqiu comforted with a smile.

Seeing this, Xu's mother sighed softly, shook Xu Anqiu's hand and shook her head, "It's fine, just now the nurse said you can be discharged from the hospital. This period of time really scared my mother to death, if I hadn't been forcing you to ask, your eldest sister would not You are planning to tell me about your coma."

Xu Anqiu smiled lightly upon hearing this, "Eldest sister didn't tell you because she was afraid that you would worry, and I don't want you to worry either."

"You are my daughter, so mother should be worried about you." Xu's mother showed a smile on her face, very pleased with the sensibleness of her two daughters.

Ever since Xu Anqiu's accident happened, the family has been in a hurry. Fortunately, the boss has a sense of proportion and arranged for everyone to take turns to take care of them. In this way, he can not only know Xu Anqiu's situation at any time, but also manage the company's affairs well, so that he won't be too busy to know what to do.

She felt that the eldest daughter knew something, but she just refused to say it, and told them not to mention Xu Anqiu's marriage, and pretended that the person surnamed Gu never existed.

The doctor also told them that Xu Anqiu might lose some memory, and now it seems that he really doesn't remember anything related to Gu Yeqing.

Xu's mother was thinking about mixed joys and sorrows, thinking that Han Wen, the young master of the Han family, had visited Xu Anqiu several times, and said with a smile, "Xiaoqiu, Young Master Han often came to see you when you were in a coma, and after you are discharged from the hospital, Mom will treat Young Master Han to a meal. "

Xu Anqiu understood the meaning of the words as soon as he heard it, and forced a smile, "Mom, there is no need to rush this matter, I want to rest for a few days first."

"Okay, okay, no rush." ​​Mother Xu said with a smile.

Now that Xu Anqiu has just woken up, she can't push it too fast, or it will backfire. And now it seems that Xu Anqiu has not forgotten Young Master Han, which is a good thing. Maybe this time it will be a blessing in disguise and get rid of that star.

Speaking of Xu Anqiu's illness for so long, the celebrity never came to see her, and she didn't even make a phone call. It was a waste of her daughter's affection.