46

Tang Yunyun smiled, this is exactly where she was puzzled. Although Gu Yeqing's cultivation base has greatly increased due to his adulthood, he still can't compare with Tianrim.

Moreover, Tianbian's ability and experience in subduing demons is much higher than Gu Yeqing's. Since Tianbian didn't find it, there are two possibilities.

One is that Gu Yeqing lied, and the other is that the ghost escaped the search by the horizon or escaped.

After her observation, it can be confirmed that Gu Yeqing is not lying, so it can only be the second possibility.

Tang Yunyun's face darkened as she thought about it, and she became serious, "This ghost is not weak, you can find him purely by luck."

"I rely on strength." Gu Yeqing retorted dissatisfiedly, and said proudly, "Go up A very powerful monster came to save the hamster demon this time, none of you noticed, but I did."

"Why didn't you notify me when you found out?" Tang Yunyun slapped the table angrily and stood up angrily. momentum.

Not to be outdone, Gu Yeqing let out a roar from his throat, "Even if I tell you, you can't catch her with your ability."

Tang Yunyun frowned unhappily when she heard the words, and a blue light emitted from her hand trapped Gu Yeqing , "Little fox, do you look down on me?"

"I'm just telling the truth." Gu Yeqing snorted coldly, showing two sharp fangs, "You can go in and out of the zoo at will without being noticed by anyone, do you think you can beat her "

"You..." Tang Yunyun was even more annoyed, but she had to admit that Gu Yeqing was right.

In addition to those highly cultivated monsters, many powerful magic circles were set up in the zoo, but no trace of that person was found, which is enough to show how powerful that person is.

So far, only Feng Laiyi has this ability. Unexpectedly, someone comparable to Feng Laiyi appeared, this is valuable news.

"Okay, you won't be held accountable for what happened last time. If you find that person's whereabouts again, you must explain to me in time." Tang Yunyun's attitude softened instantly.

"If you want to know, why not ask the demon hamster caught yesterday, she must know." Gu Yeqing said lazily.

"Hamster demon?" Tang Yunyun showed doubts in her eyes, and then her eyes flashed back to normal, and she said with a smile, "I have something urgent to deal with, please wait a moment."

"Okay." Gu Yeqing looked optimistic The gesture of the play.

Tang Yunyun went out quickly, and came under the plane tree without saying a word.

When the staff next to her saw her coming, they immediately circled the plane tree to prevent tourists from approaching.

Tang Yunyun stood behind the tree, tapped her foot, and immediately landed on the branch, and said to the resting bird, "Lord Feng Jun, where is the little hamster you caught?"

Feng Laiyi raised her eyes and immediately got down from her wings Rolled out a gray lump.

Tang Yunyun recognized at a glance that it was the hamster demon who escaped last time, and said with a smile while holding a chestnut tail, "This hamster demon is the monster that escaped from the zoo last time." Wu Tong

shook the branches and made a rustling sound.

Feng Laiyi listened for a while to understand the whole story, and said calmly, "The person who rescued her is Lord Long."

"Lord Long?" a ruler.

If it is calculated according to the title of human beings, Lord Long is equivalent to the number one leader, and Lord Feng is the second leader. Although the two have the same status in the demon world, in fact the Dragon Lord is more deterrent.

According to her master, a hundred years ago, in order to eliminate the invading demons, Lord Long accidentally broke the enchantment of the demon world, causing a large number of demons to harm the world. Their Eternal Sect began to slay demons and eliminate demons from that time, and gradually became a top-ranking sect among the celestial masters.

Unexpectedly, the Dragon King who disappeared in the historical records actually appeared in the world. It seems that they have to make some preparations.

"Congratulations to Mr. Feng for finding Mr. Long. I wonder if Mr. Feng can invite Mr. Long to come over so that we can discuss the big plan together." Tang Yunyun said with a coquettish smile.

Feng Laiyi's expression remained unchanged, and she took the shivering hamster demon under her feathers, "I've already called her, and she said she will come over after delivering the last takeaway order."

Tang Yunyun, ". ....." The boss of the

demon world is actually delivering food? So high-ranking people would be willing to do this kind of job of pretending to be a grandson? It's been a long time.

"How long will it take?"

"Six o'clock in the evening."

It was just before four o'clock, and Tang Yunyun decided to go back and continue chatting with the little fox.

Gu Yeqing waited for a while and saw Tang Yunyun came back, and immediately said, "Give me the medicine, we are going back."

"Don't worry, I have something to say to Miss Xu." Seeing Xu Anqiu cast a wink.

Gu Yeqing was immediately upset, and bared his teeth and roared, "What shameful words are you going to say to Ah Qiu?"

Tang Yunyun smiled and said nothing, letting Xu Anqiu speak.

"Ye Qing, don't talk nonsense, go out and play for a while, we'll finish chatting soon." Xu Anqiu said soothingly.

Gu Yeqing walked out suspiciously, squatting at the door and listening to the movement inside.

Tang Yunyun smiled, and casually set up a barrier to prevent eavesdropping.

"Miss Xu, you seem to have something on your mind?"

"Indeed." Xu Anqiu nodded, rubbing his belly with a puzzled expression, "I seem to be able to see monsters since I was pregnant. Occasionally, I can see Ye Qing's original form for a moment, may I ask ?" Do you know what the reason is?"

Tang Yunyun smiled with her chin propped up, flung her hair on her forehead coquettishly, raised her eyebrows and said, "It wasn't you who saw it, it was she who saw it."

"Her? You mean baby!" Xu Anqiu looked at his stomach in disbelief.

Tang Yunyun nodded affirmatively, showing an unexpected smile, "The six-tailed fox family is born with powerful power, what she saw in your stomach is transmitted to your brain nerves, and then the brain nerves tell the eyes, you I saw the picture she saw."

"This..." Xu Anqiu thought for a while before he understood the meaning, and was immediately overwhelmed with surprise, "The baby is so amazing, when will it be born? I heard Ye Qing say Their fox family has a variable time to have children, both long and short, and I am a little afraid that if the time is too long..."

"Miss Xu, don't worry." Tang Yunyun comforted with a smile, her expression calm, "Six-tailed fox and other foxes It's a little different, I can probably estimate the time of the baby's birth when I give you an examination."

"Really?" Xu Anqiu was surprised and delighted, stroking his stomach happily.

Seeing this, Tang Yunyun's eyes flashed brightly, and the smile on her face became a little embarrassed, "It's just that the inspection fee is very high, if Miss Xu minds..."

"I don't mind, no matter how much it is. "Xu Anqiu said immediately, his eyes were full of determination.

Tang Yunyun's face brightened, she took out her calculator and pressed a number, "Miss Xu, please take a look."

"Three million, right? I'll have someone transfer it to you right now." Xu Anqiu said, stood up and made a phone call.

Tang Yunyun raised the corners of her mouth, feeling very happy. She just pressed an extra zero, but the other party didn't bargain at all. As expected of the Fourth Miss of the Xu family, it's refreshing.

In less than ten minutes, Tang Yunyun received the money, and said with a smile on her face, "Miss Xu, please sit down, I will feel a little uncomfortable later, please bear with me."

"Okay, I will be patient, please begin." Xu Anqiu secretly Taking a breath, he put his hands on his stomach to cheer himself up, "Don't be afraid, baby, mom is here."

Seeing this, Tang Yunyun chuckled, quickly made several complicated gestures with her hands, and dozens of cyan rays of light soon flowed from her fingertips. These rays of light penetrated Xu Anqiu's body like sharp arrows, and formed a hexagram-shaped pattern behind her.

Xu Anqiu only felt a wave of heat coming from her body, as if it wanted to melt her. Soon the heat dissipated and turned into a cold wind that chilled her bones, as if walking in the cold winter wearing a thin dress.

I don't know how long it took for this uncomfortable feeling to finally pass, and Xu Anqiu was drenched as if being fished out of the water.

Tang Yunyun handed over a clean towel, wiped the sweat off her forehead and said, "It can be as little as two months, and as much as ten months. Fox babies are petite and won't be as big as human babies. Birth is only the size of your palm, and it is easy to give birth."

"Really?" Xu Anqiu was still a little uneasy after hearing this, and asked worriedly, "Are there any other problems?"

"The most difficult part of human pregnancy is It lies in the ability of the fetus to absorb the mother's body unconsciously during the growth period, and if this problem is solved, everything will be safe." Tang Yunyun explained.

In order to test Yu Hai last time, she deliberately said that it was difficult to give birth, but she immediately saw Yu Hai's demon heart clearly. People who combine with demons have a happy life, but also have misfortune. Just like the combination of people, there are joys and sorrows.

From her point of view, Gu Yeqing was a happy couple. After all, Xu Anqiu knew the other party's identity from the very beginning, and he didn't feel afraid.

"That's good." Xu Anqiu finally felt relieved, and asked curiously when he thought of something, "When I was in the hospital, my mobile phone had no signal, but I actually received a call from Miss Tang."

"This is because my mobile phone card is very special. You can make and receive calls anywhere and under any special circumstances." Tang Yunyun blinked her eyes and smiled playfully.

Xu Anqiu suddenly had an idea, and smiled slightly, "Can you do one for me?"

"No problem, the card is free, just as a reward for Miss Xu's care."

"Thank you."

Xu Baqiu handed over his phone, turned around and went out to find Gu Yeqing. When I opened the door, I saw a majestic fox with a cold face, as if he was angry.

"Ye Qing, what's the matter with you?"

"What did you guys talk about?" Gu Yeqing jumped up and shouted loudly, with his ears pricked up.

Xu Anqiu pursed his lips and smiled, bent down to hug Gu Yeqing, "Actually, it's nothing, Miss Tang told me a lot of things to pay attention to during pregnancy."

"Only this?" Gu Yeqing asked suspiciously, afraid that Tang Yunyun told about her inner alchemy.

Xu Anqiu nodded affirmatively.

Gu Yeqing immediately felt relieved, and went into the house to find Tang Yunyun for medicine.

After waiting for a while, Tang Yunyun came out, handed the mobile phone to Xu Anqiu, and asked with a smile, "Do you need a power bank? One charge can last for seven days, and it is light and easy to carry."

After Tang Yunyun finished speaking, she showed a delicate small baby. There is an interface at the bottom of the doll that can be connected to a mobile phone, which looks like a pendant rather than a power bank.

"Does it have the shape of a fox?" Xu Anqiu asked with a smile.

"Yes." Tang Yunyun immediately took out a row of foxes, ranging from one tail to nine tails.

Xu Anqiu's eyes lit up, he liked each one very much, and said happily, "I want it all."

"Okay, one thousand yuan each, twenty in total."

Xu Anqiu paid quickly and put the little fox power bank OK, put it carefully in the bag.

Gu Yeqing looked a little dissatisfied, she was obviously prettier than those clay sculptures, but Xu Anqiu turned a blind eye to her.

"Aqiu, why do you buy so many foxes? Our family has no shortage of foxes."

"They are all cute. When the baby is born, he will be very happy to see so many foxes." Xu Anqiu explained with a smile.

Gu Yeqing frowned, she was sure that Fox Twelve would not be happy. There are so many 'enemies' at birth, it's no wonder that Fox Twelve didn't dismantle these broken clay sculptures.

Xu Anqiu didn't understand Gu Yeqing's psychology of repelling each other, so he happily hugged Gu Yeqing and left.

Tang Yunyun glanced at the time, it was almost six o'clock, and the zoo was also closed at this time. It's a pleasure to make a few million easily today, and there is a wonderful show to watch tonight.

"Miss Xu, please stop. I would like to invite you to enjoy the night view of the zoo." Tang Yunyun said with a smile as her eyes flashed.

Xu Anqiu stopped in doubt when he heard the words, glanced at Gu Yeqing and nodded.

"You two go to rest for a while, and I will send someone to invite you later."

"Thank you."

Xu Anqiu and Gu Yeqing were taken by a celestial master to a reception room, which is decorated in a modern style. There are many calligraphy and paintings, and some incomprehensible spells.

Xu Anqiu sat and looked around curiously, while Gu Yeqing was not as calm as she was running around looking around, stretching out his paws to touch it from time to time.

"Ye Qing can't do this, it's impolite to tamper with other people's things." Xu Anqiu whispered, hugging Gu Yeqing tightly to prevent her from running out.

Gu Yeqing shook his ears unhappily, stared and said, "Aqiu bows his head."

Xu Anqiu blinked in confusion, but still bowed his head obediently. Suddenly felt a warmth on the lips, as if there was a surge of heat in the body.

Before she could react, Gu Yeqing in her arms had turned into a human form, and the face so close at hand made her heart beat instantly tense.

"Ye Qing... um..."

Gu Yeqing kissed for a while before stopping, looking proudly at Xu Anqiu's blushing cheeks, "Finally back."

"What came back?"

"It's nothing." Gu Yeqing replied quickly, and went to the side to continue looking at the calligraphy and painting.

Xu Anqiu blushed and sat down to calm his heartbeat. She didn't know if it was an illusion, but she felt that Gu Yeqing had matured, and his appearance had changed from before, just like a teenager growing up.

Thinking of Gu Yeqing's age, Xu Anqiu couldn't help laughing. Her little fox is going to be a mother just as an adult, so I don't know if she is ready. I hope the child will not be as arrogant and self-willed as Gu Yeqing, otherwise he will not be able to make friends with children.

"Aqiu, what are you laughing at?" Gu Yeqing sat down and asked with a frown after seeing the painting.

"It's nothing, I just thought of something interesting." Xu Anqiu smiled and shook his head.

Gu Yeqing wanted to ask again, but when he heard a familiar question coming from outside the door, he immediately stood in front of Xu Anqiu vigilantly.

Xu Anqiu was taken aback, saw through the gap that it was Tianbian who was coming, and stood up with a smile, "Tianbian, why are you here?"

"Elder Sister asked me to invite you over." Tianbian said coolly, when he glanced at Gu Yeqing A look of surprise flashed in his eyes.

"Thank you." Xu Anqiu smiled, and pulled Gu Yeqing out.

After walking along the horizon for a while, they came to a large square. It is clearly a bluestone floor, but there is a sycamore tree planted in the center of the square.

There was a bird standing on the branch. Its small figure looked graceful and luxurious, as if it was higher than everything else.

Xu Anqiu had some impressions of this tree. She didn't remember it being here, so she pulled Tianbian's sleeve and asked in a low voice, "Tianbian, what happened?"

"I don't know." Tianbian said, staring at the plane tree with a serious expression.

Gu Yeqing's eyes turned red suddenly, and he instantly transformed into his true original form to protect Xu Anqiu under his body.

A big three-meter-high and six-meter-long fox roared at the sky, its loud and high-pitched voice was as loud as thunder.

Tianbian took a step away and held his breath, drew out his long sword and stared at the sky.

There was a very dangerous aura coming from there, which made her feel a chill.

Following Gu Yeqing's cry, many behemoths appeared one after another around the square. The cute little animals I usually see in the zoo are magnified dozens of times here and become ferocious monsters.

Xu Anqiu only felt that there were countless loud voices in her ears, making her uncomfortable like ultrasound.

All of a sudden those voices disappeared, and the little bird on the sycamore tree emitted a golden light, making everyone unable to open their eyes.

When the light dissipated, a colorful phoenix stood on the top of the plane tree. The huge figure enveloped the entire canopy, making it daunting.

"Master Feng Jun." The monsters in the zoo shouted excitedly, but they didn't dare to be presumptuous, and stood in place one by one.

Feng Laiyi glanced around, and said calmly, "I have found Lord Long, who has been missing for a hundred years, so you don't have to worry about Lord Long anymore."

After these words, there was complete silence, and then a more excited voice broke out. Many big monsters danced excitedly, making the ground tremble.

Xu Anqiu covered his ears uncomfortably, feeling like he was swaying on a boat on the sea, and the boat would capsize at any time.

Gu Yeqing roared, threw Xu Anqiu onto his forehead, and covered Xu Anqiu's body with his ears.

Seeing this, Tianbian jumped slightly, onto Gu Yeqing's head, stretched out his finger and tapped Xu Anqiu's forehead and between his eyebrows.

Suddenly, Xu Anqiu felt that there was no noise in his ears, and his body stopped shaking. He smiled and said, "Thank you, Tianbian."

"No need." Tianbian said quickly, waving his sword and looking at the sky.

Gu Yeqing was a little annoyed, wanted to catch the skyline but was afraid of hurting Xu Anqiu, so he roared unwillingly, "Come down."

"Little fox, who do you want to come down?" A charming voice approached from far away.

As soon as the words fell, there was another person on Gu Yeqing's forehead.

"Miss Tang, what's going on here?" Xu Anqiu saw the person coming, pointed to the surroundings and asked anxiously, "Is it the unique night view of the zoo?"

"To be honest, it's the first time I've seen such a night view." Tang Yunyun playfully Smile, sit down and watch leisurely.

Tianbian was still vigilantly holding a sword and staring at a certain place in the sky.

Seeing this, Tang Yunyun persuaded with a smile, "Don't be nervous, nothing will happen with Feng Laiyi."

"Yeah." Tian Bian nodded and retracted his long sword, turning his head to look at the Phoenix bird on the plane tree.

"Everyone, calm down, Lord Long is here." After Feng Laiyi finished speaking, she let out a crisp phoenix cry, and the night sky was immediately lit up with a colorful light.

A golden silhouette appeared in the darkness. The man stood in the air and walked step by step, as if walking on the ground.

Seeing the ray of light, all the monsters knelt down and shouted excitedly, "Lord Dragon Lord.

" A man wearing a delivery boy's clothes was picked up.

"This delivery guy looks familiar." Xu Anqiu said in a low voice, the shock in his heart was because the delivery clothes disappeared completely.

Tianbian's expression remained unchanged, his eyes staring sharply upward.

Now all the monsters have calmed down, and the excited appearance just now turned into panic, and they all knelt on the ground and dared not speak.

Feng Laiyi changed into a human form, lightly waved her sleeves and said, "Now you know that Lord Dragon is safe, and you all step back."

"Thank you, Lord Feng." All the monsters said gratefully.

But in the blink of an eye, all the monsters around disappeared.

Xu Anqiu looked around in amazement, and now there were only a few of them and the two people on the canopy left in the square.

"You guys are still here, are you trying to disturb others?" Long Yi smiled cynically, golden light radiated from his fingertips.

Gu Yeqing's body tensed up immediately, and he let out a hissing sound.

Seeing this, Tang Yunyun showed a gentle smile, jumped to the ground and said, "Without Lord Longjun's order, how dare we leave?

" It was scattered by another golden light.

"Don't make trouble, come with me." Feng Laiyi said indifferently, retracted her hands and hid herself among the branches.

Long Yilu gave a slight look of pity, and looked at Gu Yeqing with great interest, then disappeared.

"Hey, I thought I would be able to watch a good show, but the internet was disconnected when I saw the most exciting part. It's really uncomfortable." Tang Yunyun sighed and shook her head in disappointment.

Tianbian jumped to the ground and walked out without looking back.

Xu Anqiu didn't understand. Just as she was about to speak, she suddenly tilted her body and was about to fall. Before she could speak, a pair of slender hands wrapped around her waist.

"Aqiu, let's go back." Gu Yeqing hugged Xu Anqiu and left the zoo after a few jumps.

Standing at the gate of the garden, Xu Anqiu could still see the tall plane tree. If it is during the day, it must be as magnificent as covering the sky and blocking out the sun.

"Ye Qing, what happened just now?"

"Lord Dragon Lord is here." Gu Yeqing said with a sullen face.

That nasty delivery man is actually the Lord Long Jun whom she admires the most. I really...

want to get rid of her fans.

The author has something to say: There was no code word yesterday because I went to see Ai Wu

and there is still a chapter in the evening.