80

When Xu Anqiu woke up, her mind was in a mess, and all the recent events flooded into her mind in an instant. She sat up and rested for a few minutes before finally clearing her mind.

    Looking at the surrounding environment, she was still at Gu Yeqing's place, and she was on the big bed where the two had been sleeping. And there was a small blanket on her body, which was obviously covered by someone for her.

    Xu Anqiu was overjoyed, and when he walked out of the bedroom and saw the figure on the sofa, he curled his lips and called softly, "Ye Qing, you're back?"

    "Yeah." Gu Yeqing paused for a moment before answering, as if he had just recovered.

    Seeing this, Xu Anqiu was a little worried, walked over and sat down next to Gu Yeqing, and said in a low voice, "Ye Qing, I'm really sorry for what happened during this period..."

    "It's not your fault, just remember it now." Gu Yeqing Ye Qing put his arms around Xu Anqiu's shoulders, comforting him softly.

    Feeling Gu Yeqing's unusual gentleness, the worries in Xu Anqiu's heart disappeared without a trace, and he smiled contentedly.

    After being quiet for a while, Xu Anqiu remembered what happened in the hotel, and asked suspiciously, "Ye Qing, what happened after you became your original form?"

    Gu Yeqing paused when he heard this, and didn't want to answer, but seeing Xu Anqiu's expectant face With a calm expression on his face, he said, "I didn't want to hurt Aqiu. I was controlled by others at that time. After arriving in Yaozu, she washed away your memory. When I saw you again, it was the time you caught the doll."

    Gu Ye What Qing said was very simple, she didn't want Xu Anqiu to know too much. Otherwise, with Xu Anqiu's temperament, he would definitely feel guilty.

    "So that's how it is..." Xu Anqiu nodded lightly, and smiled happily, "I know Ye Qing won't hurt me."

    Gu Yeqing was taken aback, and slowly smiled.

    Without this amnesia incident, she might never understand how important Xu Anqiu is to her.

    Unknowingly, Xu Anqiu quietly occupied all of her heart. More important than anyone else, even her life.

    "Aqiu, if one day I become like an ordinary person, will you still treat me like this?" Gu Yeqing asked carefully, with anxiety hidden in a pair of black eyes.

    Xu Anqiu wanted to nod subconsciously after hearing this, and felt the unease coming from Gu Yeqing, and asked with a smile, "Ye Qing, what's wrong with you? Did something happen?"

    "...No." Gu Yeqing Shake your head.

    Seeing this, Xu Anqiu was even more sure that there was something to do. Seeing that Gu Ye Qing didn't want to answer, she couldn't ask anything for a while, so she said, "If Ye Qing really becomes an ordinary person, then we can live the lives of ordinary people."

    "Ordinary Human life?" Gu Yeqing repeated in a low voice in doubt, half understanding.

    Xu Anqiu smiled, very satisfied with Gu Yeqing's growth. This time it was a blessing in disguise, it made Gu Yeqing mature a lot, his personality was no longer so reckless and indifferent, and he became more humane.

    Just about to say a few more words, the phone rang, Xu Anqiu saw that it was Xu's mother calling, and quickly picked it up, "Mom, I'm fine, I'm working overtime at the company tonight, don't worry."

    "It's three o'clock now, Why are you still working overtime?" Xu's mother finally let go of her hanging heart, and her tone was full of distress.

    "I accidentally fell asleep in the company, and I will go back at dawn." Xu Anqiu quickly explained.