75

The narrow and dilapidated room was filled with purple mist, and a almost golden dragon was swimming in it. It looked like it was taking a leisurely stroll, but in fact it was full of vigor.

    The purple mist gradually dissipated, revealing the appearance of a little girl, about seven or eight years old.

    Looking at the ferocious golden dragon in the air, the little girl spat out a golden inner alchemy from her mouth unwillingly, and then disappeared under the cover of the remaining purple mist.

    Long Yi turned into a human form and reached out to catch the dragon ball. He neither went back to the demon world immediately to save Lizi, nor chased Mo Li, but stood there with a cold expression.

    Dragon Ball is a treasure equal to life for her. Killing Mo Li is a big challenge in her life, but now she has to give up these two very important things for a hamster demon.

    "Is it worth it?" Long Yi clenched the dragon ball tightly, a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

    After standing for a while, Long Yi disappeared in place.

    Feng Laiyi waited for two hours and did not see Long Yi coming back, her expression suddenly became a little complicated. She could feel that Long Yi had used the power of the phoenix, if she guessed correctly, the Dragon Ball should have already been obtained.

    But Long Yi hasn't come back yet, I don't know if he changed his mind temporarily and didn't want to save the hamster demon.

    Feng Laiyi frowned slightly, and continued to send strength to Lizi. No matter what Long Yi thinks now, she will continue to persevere until Long Yi returns.

    After waiting for another hour, Feng Laiyi finally saw Long Yi's belated figure, stood up and said, "Have you thought it through?"

    "If you don't think it through, why would I come?" Cynical look.

    After saying these words, a golden bead flew out of her palm.

    The dragon ball shrouded the chestnut in a dazzling light, Feng Laiyi saw this and took out her own Phoenix bead.

    The two golden beads kept spinning in the air, and they didn't return to their master's hands until it was getting dark.

    "Her life was saved, but her cultivation has dissipated. If she wants to transform into a human form, she must practice again." Feng Laiyi said calmly.

    Long Yi didn't respond, he took his own dragon ball and left without even looking at the hamster demon.

    Seeing the back of Long Yi leaving, Feng Laiyi shook her head helplessly.

    She also couldn't understand Long Yi's behavior, if she didn't care about this hamster monster, why bother to get the dragon ball herself. If you care, why do you have to go so decisively.

    Maybe Long Yi herself didn't have an answer. She lived for tens of thousands of years without worries, but in the end she was raped by a hamster monster. She probably couldn't accept it herself.

    It's just pity for this hamster demon, meeting the moody Long Yi.

    After resting in Fengdian for a few days, Lizi finally woke up.

    Looking at everything unfamiliar, Lizi felt very scared. Honestly staying in his own den, not daring to leave a step.

    This room is very large and gorgeous, and from time to time, some beautiful women come in and go out.