39

When Huang Xin came back, he saw Gu Yeqing sitting with a sullen face, while Xu Anqiu seemed very happy.

Gu Yeqing was upset, she didn't dare to provoke her, she pulled Xu Anqiu aside and asked in a low voice, "How is it? Did Ye Qing agree?"

"I agree." Xu Anqiu nodded happily.

Huang Xin suddenly opened his eyes in disbelief, raised his thumbs up and looked at Xu Anqiu adoringly, "Little Xu, you are too powerful, what method did you use to make her change her mind?"

"Actually, it's nothing, Ye Qing is still reasonable." Xu Anqiu smiled shyly, showing a happy expression.

Huang Xin disagreed with this sentence. Gu Yeqing is notoriously stubborn, and the word 'reasonable' has nothing to do with her. But Xu Anqiu can persuade Gu Yeqing, at least he has an explanation for this matter.

Huang Xin laughed happily, sat down and said, "Ye Qing, just now Secretary Chen told me that Mr. Wu asked you to visit Miss He after work."

"Why are you looking at her?" Gu Yeqing snorted dissatisfied.

"You are competitors, and you are the biggest beneficiary of what happened to her now. You go and see if she can stop other people's conspiracy theories." Huang Xin explained, and glanced at Xu Anqiu when he said this.

The ambiguous news about He Shihan and Xu Anqiu suddenly appeared on the Internet today. At this juncture, the company should come out to refute the rumors, but Mr. Wu did not make any movement, nor did he punish Xu Anqiu, which is very strange.

If other people and the company's cash cow are rumored to be in charge, they will probably be fired. Maybe Xu Anqiu is Gu Yeqing's ex-wife, so the company should turn a blind eye.

Feeling Huang Xin's probing gaze, Xu Anqiu asked suspiciously, "What's the matter, Miss Huang?

" .

As soon as the words fell, before Xu Anqiu could speak, Gu Yeqing stood up angrily, "Why can't Aqiu go?"

"She is now one of the protagonists of the scandal, so she can't be the best."

"What scandal?" Gu Yeqing squinted his eyes and stared at Huang Xin with an unfriendly expression, the aura around him made people feel scared.

Huang Xin shuddered, and quietly looked at Xu Anqiu's expression, only to realize that she had slipped up.

Although everyone in the company knew about Xu Anqiu and He Shihan, Gu Yeqing didn't use the Internet and had a bad relationship with other people, so no one would gossip about it to her. If she hadn't accidentally said it out, Gu Yeqing might not even know about it when the turmoil is over.

"It's nothing..." Huang Xin said without confidence, not daring to meet Gu Yeqing's eyes.

Seeing this, Xu Anqiu hurriedly gave Gu Yeqing a hand, and said with a smile, "We're going together tonight, we're going to be filming soon, so go quickly.

" People looked around and found no problem, so they had to go out frowning.

Huang Xin breathed a sigh of relief, smiled gratefully at Xu Anqiu, and asked a little worriedly, "Will the company agree to you going with Ye Qing?"

"I think so." Xu Anqiu smiled confidently. Now that Wu Kui knew her identity, he would definitely not embarrass her.

"That's good." Huang Xin nodded, wise not to ask the specific reason.