41

The first thing Gu Yeqing did when she came to the company was to go to the president's office. She kicked open the door and saw Chen Ya sorting things out.

Seeing Gu Yeqing coming in so rudely, Chen Ya was just about to give a few words of reprimand when she saw Xu Anqiu, so she swallowed the words reluctantly, and asked with a polite smile, "What's the matter?"

"I'm looking for Mr. Wu." Gu Yeqing stretched his long legs and sat down comfortably.

Chen Ya couldn't understand her arrogant attitude, but she didn't dare to say it. She suppressed her anger and continued to put on a smile, "What do you want to see Mr. Wu?"

"You make arrangements, I want to meet Yu Hai." Gu Ye Qing ordered.

There was a flash of disdain in Chen Ya's eyes. They all understood the meaning of Gu Yeqing and Yu Hai's meal last time. She thought Gu Yeqing was really noble, and she was going to meet again in just two days. She really felt worthless for Xu Anqiu. .

Chen Ya usually glanced between the two of them when they were watching a good show, and was disappointed not to see Xu Anqiu's sad eyes, and said with a sneer, "Mr. How can your secretary have the ability to invite him."

Gu Yeqing squinted his eyes unhappily, his expression turned cold, "Whether you invite him or not, I must meet him today, I have something important to talk to him about."

"What can you do?" Chen Ya rolled her eyes in disdain, and continued to organize things.

Seeing this, Xu Anqiu pulled Gu Yeqing comfortingly, and said with a smile, "You must have Mr. Yu's phone number, please tell me the number, and I will contact you."

"This..." Chen Ya was in trouble for a while .

Yu Hai's phone number is very important, logically speaking, she can't just give it to other people, but Xu Anqiu's status is really more noble than Yu Hai's, so she can't afford to offend her.

After thinking for a while, Chen Ya smiled shyly at Xu Anqiu, "I'll ask Mr. Wu for instructions on this matter first."

"Okay, we'll wait for you here." Xu Anqiu sat down after speaking with a smile, and then stood After a while she started to feel tired.

Chen Ya quickly contacted Wu Kui, and after hanging up the phone, she said, "I can give you Mr. Yu's number, but you have to tell me what it is. Mr. Wu wants to know."

Gu Yeqing snorted coldly, completely do not want to answer.

Xu Anqiu smiled, stood up and said, "We had a good chat with Mr. Yu last time. This time, we would like to invite Mr. Yu to dinner."

"You guys? You went too? What are you going to do?" Chen Ya's eyes widened in surprise. Can't understand Xu Anqiu's thoughts.

"Boss Yu welcomes me very much." Xu Anqiu said with a smile, without going into details.

Chen Ya could hear Xu Anqiu's meaning, and asked a few more casually before giving the number. If she gave it directly without saying anything, Wu Kui would scold her when he knew it.

After getting the number, Gu Yeqing went back to her dressing room with Xu Anqiu. Now Xu Anqiu usually stays with Gu Yeqing, and basically doesn't go to the public dressing room, and she hasn't been to Xu Anxia's apartment for a while.

"Aqiu, call Yu Hai and make an appointment for dinner tonight."

"Okay."

Xu Anqiu made a call on his mobile phone, and a mature male voice rang out after a while.

"Who is it?"

"Hello Mr. Yu, I'm Xu Anqiu. Ye Qing would like to invite you to dinner tonight. I wonder if you are free?" Xu Anqiu asked with a smile.

Gu Yeqing sat aside, pricked up his ears and listened carefully.

"What time is it at night?" Yu Hai asked gently, with a smile on his face.

"Seven o'clock in the evening, I'll send you the phone number later."

"Okay, I'll be there on time." Yu Hai happily hung up the phone and informed the secretary to cancel all the arrangements for tonight.

Xu Anqiu put down his mobile phone, and suddenly leaned in front of Gu Yeqing, showing a smile, "Ye Qing, were you nervous just now? Are you afraid that Mr. Yu will refuse?"

"Why am I nervous?" Gu Yeqing started, snorting arrogantly.

Seeing her arrogant look, Xu Anqiu slightly pursed his lips and smiled, waited for a while to see that Gu Yeqing's mood had returned to normal, and then asked, "Ye Qing, what are you looking for with Mr. Yu?"

"It's very important." Gu Yeqing said vaguely, unwilling to reveal his true thoughts.

In fact, she came to Yu Hai to ask about the baby. If Xu Anqiu knew that she knew nothing about parenting, she would definitely be laughed at, and Xu Anqiu would also be afraid.

Seeing that Gu Yeqing was unwilling to say anything, Xu Anqiu stopped asking and picked up his mobile phone to book a meeting place for the evening.

The clubhouse that Yu Hai decided last time really scared her, and Yu Hai probably understood, so he asked them to come and decide the location.

Xu Anqiu looked at it for a long time, a little undecided, took the mobile phone in front of Gu Yeqing and asked, "Ye Qing, what do you like to eat?"

Gu Yeqing looked at it seriously, skipping all kinds of hot pot, seafood and steak buffets, and finally I chose a chicken pot shop.

"That's it."

"Okay."

Xu Anqiu quickly booked a box, and sent the location to Yu Hai, who replied with the word 'OK' in seconds. As a billionaire president, Yu Hai responded to the message in seconds, and it was obvious that he attached great importance to this meeting.

Xu Anqiu looked at the news and laughed, and began to think about things tonight. This time, the restaurant Gu Yeqing chose is more affordable, and the secrecy is not as good as that of high-end restaurants. When I go there at night, I have to do some camouflage.

Seeing Gu Yeqing finished filming the morning scene, Xu Anqiu felt more and more tired, and his eyes began to become a little blurred.

Xu Anqiu rubbed his forehead and felt better after resting against the wall.

Gu Yeqing came out after changing his clothes and saw Xu Anqiu's face was pale. He hurried over to support Xu Anqiu, and asked with concern, "Aqiu, what's wrong?"

"I'm fine, maybe I didn't sleep well last night." Xu Anqiu said with a smile, not wanting Gu Yeqing to worry about her.

Gu Yeqing frowned, stared at Xu Anqiu's belly, and immediately carried Xu Anqiu back to the dressing room.

Seeing the intimate gesture of the two, many people began to discuss in low voices.

Seeing this scene, Huang Xin hurriedly followed Gu Yeqing, but when he arrived at the door of the dressing room, Gu Yeqing shut the door.

"..." Huang Xin stood speechless, holding a stack of documents in his hand, which recorded the matters that need to be paid attention to in tomorrow's press conference.

After waiting for a while and still not seeing Gu Yeqing open the door, Huang Xin had no choice but to turn around and go to eat.

Gu Yeqing put Xu Anqiu on the sofa, and immediately used his strength to cross over. Seeing that Xu Anqiu's face improved, his eyes turned cold, and he lowered his head and warned in fox language, "Be honest, don't torment Aqiu."

"I don't want my mother to suffer either, but I'm hungry..." Hu Twelve made an aggrieved voice.

"Hold it when you're hungry, I'll feed you naturally when I'm done." Gu Yeqing scolded, his face getting colder.

Xu Anqiu felt that Gu Yeqing seemed to be chatting with her belly, he was surprised and happy at the same time, and asked with a smile, "Ye Qing, are you talking to the baby?"

"Yeah." Gu Yeqing nodded, no longer training the baby, Concentrate on delivering power.

Xu Anqiu's eyes lit up immediately, and he touched his stomach, but he didn't feel any abnormality, but it didn't hinder her good mood.

"Ye Qing, what did you say to the baby?"

"Tell her to be obedient and not to bother you." Gu Yeqing said seriously.

After hearing this, Xu Anqiu curled his mouth, his heart was warm and sweet, and he said expectantly, "Ye Qing, can you talk to the baby for me? Just say that mother likes her very much and looks forward to her coming to this world soon."

Gu Yeqing frowned when he heard the words, looked at Xu Anqiu and snorted coldly, "Aqiu said that if you are disobedient, I will beat you to death when you come out."

"I can hear and understand what my mother said, so I don't need you to convey it. "Hu Twelve retorted angrily, and ordered arrogantly, "Tell my mother, I like my mother very much, and I will be obedient."

Gu Yeqing grinned dissatisfiedly, and the fox ears on his head came out with anger .

Seeing this, Xu Anqiu immediately reached out and touched the fox's ears, and smiled happily, "What did the baby say?"

"She said she would be obedient." Gu Yeqing conveyed it expressionlessly, and resolutely refused to say anything else.

Hu Twelve suddenly shouted in dissatisfaction, "You didn't say I love my mother, so hurry up and say it."

"What's there to say, aren't you ashamed to talk about love without opening your mouth?" Gu Yeqing yelled. Love in the world is boring and boring, so she doesn't talk nonsense.

"I'm not ashamed, I just love my mother." Fox Twelve also roared, and became quiet after a while.

Gu Yeqing smiled triumphantly, a sense of joy of victory lingered in her heart, which made her feel inexplicably happy. Looking at Xu Anqiu's expectant eyes, she showed her sharp teeth and said, "She fell asleep after eating."

"Did the baby say anything else after that? I think you two chatted a little more." Xu Anqiu asked excitedly.

"She said she was going to sleep." Gu Yeqing replied lightly, and opened the door with the fox ears removed.

Xu Anqiu blinked suspiciously, just now Gu Yeqing had been in an irritable state, but after chatting with her, she became in a better mood, she felt strange but didn't ask, maybe this is the special way of raising children of their fox clan.

Xu Anqiu stroked his belly thinking of happiness, and smiled softly, "A baby is the most precious gift for mother, and mother will definitely let you come to this world smoothly."

Gu Yeqing stood at the door and heard the words clearly , looked back at Xu Anqiu's soft profile eyes, and took a deep breath to suppress the nervousness in his heart.

She will never let Xu Anqiu have trouble.

"Aqiu, what do you want for lunch?"

"I can do it."

"I'll go down and buy it."

After Gu Yeqing finished speaking, he went out, with a frosty face that made the others stay away automatically.

Seeing Gu Yeqing approaching, Lizi smiled enthusiastically, "What's wrong with Miss Gu? Are you unhappy?"

"It has nothing to do with you." Gu Yeqing said coldly.

Lizi blinked suspiciously, which drew ridicule from the others. She didn't care, and continued to watch the drama for lunch.

After watching the video for a while, the video was interrupted, and it showed Long Yi's incoming call. Lizi picked it up in a hurry, curling the corners of her mouth happily, "Miss Long, what do you want?"

"Moli will go to her classmate's house today, so I don't need to make her dinner."

"Alright Miss Long, is there anything else you can do?" ?" The other party hung up the phone as soon as Li Zi finished speaking.

Lizi felt a little lost, thought for a while and sent a message, "What would Miss Long want to eat tonight?"

"Anything."

Seeing the simple two words, Lizi laughed softly.

A person who went to the front desk to pick up takeaway saw Lizi smiling at his phone, and asked jokingly, "Are you chatting with your lover?"

"No, no..." Lizi waved his hands hurriedly, stammering and shaking his head.

How could someone as powerful as Miss Long like a stupid and silly hamster demon like her? I don't know what kind of outstanding person can be worthy of Miss Long.