36

Back home, Gu Yeqing saw that the three were sleeping on the sofa in their original form, and there was a mess of eaten cakes on the table, his face sank immediately, and he waved the three to wake them up.

The little fox woke up in a daze. When he opened his eyes, he saw Xu Anqiu lying on the sofa and sleeping peacefully. He jumped over and grinned, "Fox Eleven, where did you find An An?"

"In a hotel, someone wanted I've dealt with her cheating on her." Gu Yeqing said coldly, turning into a fox and squatting proudly in front of Xu Anqiu.

The little fox's eyes suddenly showed admiration, jumped on the table and shouted excitedly, "Fox Eleven, you are so powerful, you are not afraid of those celestial masters arresting you when you deal with humans?"

"What are you afraid of? I have a residence permit, even if it is Being discovered by them is a matter of fines." Gu Yeqing curled the corners of his mouth disdainfully, grinning like he wanted to eat people.

The little fox admired even more, and chatted with the other two, and the loud voice woke up Xu Anqiu.

"Why are you here?" Xu Anqiu opened his eyes in a daze, sat up suddenly as soon as he finished speaking, and heaved a sigh of relief when he saw that he was fully dressed.

"So we're back." Xu Anqiu smiled, picked up Gu Yeqing from the ground, and just got up suddenly and threw Gu Yeqing to the ground again.

"An An, today is Ye Qing's birthday, what gift did you prepare?" the little fox asked happily.

Xu Anqiu reacted for a while before he understood the meaning of this sentence, his eyes widened in surprise, "Ye Qing, is today really your birthday?"

"Of course, otherwise how would you have a baby?" Gu Yeqing sat upright , with a proud face.

Xu Anqiu laughed lightly when he heard this, his eyes were full of love, "Ye Qing, what gift do you want, I will do as long as you ask."

"Anything is fine?" Gu Yeqing asked suspiciously.

Xu Anqiu nodded affirmatively.

Gu Yeqing immediately grinned happily, and ran back to the room with the three after taking a look.

Xu Anqiu blinked suspiciously, smiled and got up to clear the table. Gu Yeqing always likes to discuss things with the other three, and she can't understand all kinds of barking and barking.

As soon as he arrived at the room, Gu Yeqing turned into a red-eyed and six-tailed appearance, squatting with a serious face, looked at the three and asked, "What wish can I make?"

"Let her smooth your hair every day, An Anshun The hair is so comfortable." The little fox said happily, and rolled on the ground.

The two of them nodded without hesitation, with an expression of wanting Xu Anqiu to obey.

Gu Yeqing was upset for a moment, and patted each head, "She is my wife, don't expect her to smooth your hair."

"Fox Eleven, why are you so mean? An'an also likes us very much, please let her go." The hair will not lose a piece of meat." The little fox muttered dissatisfiedly, and was immediately slapped again.

Gu Yeqing withdrew her claws, wagged her tail and fell into deep thought. The only thing she wanted was a residence permit. But she has already obtained the residence permit, and now she has no wishes.

After thinking for a while, Gu Yeqing couldn't figure out what she needed, so he announced the end of the meeting.

"Fox Eleven, you must make a wish, otherwise An'an will be sad." The little fox reminded solemnly. Gu

Yeqing paused when he raised his foot, and turned his head sharply, "Why?

"

Although she doesn't understand.

When I came to the living room, the room had been cleaned up. Seeing Xu Anqiu making tea, Gu Yeqing immediately jumped onto the table, "I haven't made up my mind yet, I'll tell you when I do."

"Okay." Xu Anqiu put down the tea, touched the fox's ears, and said with a smile, "Ye Qing has to think about it before twelve o'clock tomorrow night, and the birthday wish will not work after that."

Gu Yeqing nodded seriously.

The other three came out and saw Xu Anqiu grooming Gu Yeqing, and immediately ran over excitedly to line up.

Xu Anqiu touched each one one by one, and finally hugged Gu Yeqing in his arms, sat down and said, "Have some tea, the sky is getting brighter, you should be careful when you go back."

"Thank you An'an." The three were in unison. , showing a happy smile.

Gu Yeqing stared unhappily, and looked at the three in warning. When the three of them finished drinking their tea, Gu Yeqing drove them away without saying a word while Xu Anqiu was washing the cups.

Xu Anqiu came out of the kitchen and saw only Gu Yeqing and a fox in the huge living room, smiled and walked over to hold Gu Yeqing in his arms, "Where are they?"

"Let's go." Gu Yeqing replied simply and clearly.

Xu Anqiu laughed suddenly, took a deep breath and said, "I plan to disclose my identity, so that I won't be bullied in the future, let alone what happened today."

"It was yesterday." Gu Yeqing stretched out a Corrected his paw, licked it and continued to speak, "What happened yesterday will never happen again."

Hearing this domineering words, Xu Anqiu couldn't help but chuckled, and kissed Gu Yeqing on the head, "Yesterday and today are really good. Thank you, if it wasn't for you..."

"The consequences would be disastrous." Gu Yeqing continued.

Xu Anqiu felt choked up, and it took a while to come back to his senses, "Ye Qing, when did you learn to be humorous?"

"What is humor?" Gu Yeqing asked in confusion.

Xu Anqiu was choked up again, so he could only change the topic with a smile, "He Shihan didn't succeed this time, tomorrow will definitely create all kinds of news that is not good for us, we have to preemptively."

"No, she won't be filming tomorrow. "Gu Yeqing relaxed and shook his ears comfortably.

"Why?"

"Nothing." Gu Yeqing replied with his eyes closed, as if he didn't want to say any more.

He Shihan was frightened silly by her, so she definitely can't play tricks anymore.

Seeing this, Xu Anqiu considerately stopped talking and focused on smoothing the hair. It's five o'clock in the morning now, and I'm going to get up and go to work later.

Seeing that Gu Yeqing was already asleep, Xu Anqiu smiled, and gently carried Gu Yeqing to the bed.

Sitting by the bed and looking at it for a while, it was almost time to go to work, Xu Anqiu patted the fox's head, got up and went to wash.

After finishing everything, Gu Yeqing still hadn't woken up, so Xu Anqiu had to go to the company alone.

Arriving at the company on foot, Xu Anqiu saw a new person at the front desk as soon as he entered the door, with a crooked smile on his face, giving him the feeling of a hamster.

"Welcome... No, it's good morning. My name is Lizi, and I'm the new front desk girl. Please take care of me." Lizi said sincerely with a half-bow.

Xu Anqiu smiled, and stretched out his hand politely, "Hello Lizi, my name is Xu Anqiu, and everyone calls me Xiao Xu." Lizi

hurriedly reached out, shook hands and returned to work, smiling to start a new day.

This is the second full-time job she found with great difficulty, so she must work hard.

When Xu Anqiu came to the dressing room, as soon as he entered the door, several makeup artists came over with a strange expression on their faces, with disdainful expressions on their faces.

"I heard that you were in the same room with Ms. He last night and fell into Ms. He's arms on purpose. Is it true?"

Hearing this, Xu Anqiu frowned displeased, "I only have a working relationship with her, please Don't slander me casually."

"Slander? The news is all out, there are pictures and the truth, how dare you say slander?" A man shouted angrily, his eyes full of jealousy.

"We might have to change our name to Madam He in a few days." The man burst out laughing, and the others followed suit.

Seeing their mocking tone, Xu Anqiu's expression turned cold, "I'm afraid you are the ones who want to be Mrs. He, I don't care about this title."

"What are you proud of? Do you think you are Mrs. Gu?"

"That's a good name." Xu Anqiu smiled, ignored those people, sat back to his seat and started looking at his phone.

Many well-known entertainment bloggers and media have announced the news of her affair with He Shihan, accompanied by a few photos in the hotel. From the angle of those photos, it can be seen that they were taken secretly. No wonder she felt someone was in the dark when she was in the hotel.

Since these news were posted on the Internet, her elder sister probably knew about it too.

Xu Anqiu sighed helplessly, and waited anxiously for her elder sister's call, but she didn't get a call all morning, which really surprised her.

The whole company knew the news, and everyone looked at her more and more strangely, but the person involved, He Shihan, never showed up. He heard from others that she was on leave for a few days.

Xu Anqiu was a little confused, so he called Gu Yeqing during lunch time.

"Ye Qing, did you do something? Did you hurt her? She didn't come to work today."

"I didn't do anything. Who knew she was so timid, she was so scared when she saw me in my true form." Gu Yeqing Lying lazily on the bed, the six tails dangled proudly.

Xu Anqiu was taken aback, suddenly became serious, and said in a low voice, "So she saw your true form? Then will she leak this matter? Ye Qing, you are in danger!"

"Aqiu, don't worry , The Demon Realm Office is in charge of this matter, it doesn't matter if I have a residence permit." Gu Yeqing laughed nonchalantly.

Xu Anqiu felt a little relieved after hearing this, but still felt something was wrong, so he hung up the phone and thought in the corridor.

"Sister Xu, your takeaway is here."

Hearing the voice, Xu Anqiu turned around and saw a bright smiling face, it was the girl at the front desk who came to work today.

"Thank you, Li Zi."

"You're welcome." Li Zi squinted his eyes, smiled innocently, and took the leftover takeaway to others.

At this moment, Xu Anqiu seemed to see the shadow of her past in Lizi.

The company's takeaway is taken by everyone by themselves. If you deliver the chestnuts one by one, you may be bullied by those people in the future.

Thinking about it, Xu Anqiu shook his head with a smile, and took the takeaway back to the dressing room to eat. Just halfway through the meal, the president's secretary came running over, and it seemed that something serious had happened.

"Xiao Xu, Mr. Wu is looking for you."

"Okay, I'll come right away." Xu Anqiu packed up the takeaway, followed the secretary to the president's office with his expression unchanged.

The other people looked at the show, probably thinking that the president is going to deal with her because of today's gossip.

When he came to the door of the president's office, Secretary Chen said respectfully, "Please."

Xu Anqiu frowned slightly, and immediately understood that her eldest sister must be here, and that's why Chen Ya was so polite to her.

"Thank you."

Xu Anqiu thanked her and opened the door and walked in. The first thing she saw was her elder sister sitting on the sofa with a frosty face, while Mr. Wu stood aside tremblingly, with a smile on his face.

"Hello, Mr. Wu." Xu Anqiu greeted politely.

Wu Kui immediately bowed flattered, and smiled obsequiously, "Ms. Fourth Xu, please sit down."

Xu Anqiu sighed slightly, and now her identity will be announced without her saying anything.