56

Xu Anqiu came to Wu Kui mainly to talk about her identity. She hoped that in the future work, everyone could get along with each other as before, and not always deliberately come to disturb her.

This time she announced her identity, there must be many people eager to curry favor with her. The behavior of those people is just a nuisance to her, and she doesn't want to be troubled.

"Alright Xiao Xu, go and do your work, I will take care of this matter." Yu Kui said politely.

Xu Anqiu nodded in satisfaction, and as soon as she went out, many people gathered around, asking her if she was tired with smiles on her face, and talking about things that had nothing to do with work.

Wu Kui heard the commotion and saw the noise when he went out, immediately his face darkened, and he reprimanded loudly, "Is there any rule? It's working time now, go do your own thing, don't trouble Xiao Xu."

"Yes , Mr. Wu." Everyone immediately became honest and returned to work one by one.

Some of them secretly smiled at Xu Anqiu with a fawning look on their faces.

Xu Anqiu frowned, feeling a little annoyed. At this time, the phone rang, and it was her elder sister who called. Xu Anqiu was stunned for a moment, and various thoughts appeared in his mind for a moment. He was a little worried that her elder sister came to Xingshi to inquire about her crimes, so she took a breath before answering, " Elder

sister, what's the matter?"

It's not suitable to stay in that company, just because the company's publicity department is short of someone, you can support it temporarily."

"But I don't know how to publicize?" Xu Anqiu subconsciously refused.

"You don't need to understand, the company has a lot of talents, you just need to manage them. That's the deal, you come to work tomorrow." Xu Anxia hung up the phone after finishing speaking.

Xu Anqiu stood for a while, and sighed deeply. In fact, her family has been asking her to go back to work. She deliberately got rid of the status of Miss Fourth because she didn't want to inherit the family business. Now she can only go back.

In the next period of time, I will probably be separated from Gu Yeqing. If her elder sister knew that there was a little fox in her belly, she would definitely be rude to Gu Yeqing.

The more Xu Anqiu thought about it, the more he had a headache, his delicate face was full of sorrow.

Lizi came to fetch water, saw Xu Anqiu's troubled face, and asked with concern, "

Sister Xu, what's the matter with you?" Lizi pulled aside and asked, "How are you and Lord Long?"

"How about what?" Lizi blinked puzzled.

"How is your relationship going? Have you confessed?" Xu Anqiu said nervously and excitedly. Li Zi blushed,

and shook his head quickly, "Master Long Jun is so noble, I am just a humble hamster demon, what right do I have to say such a thing?"

He patted Lizi's shoulder to comfort him, and asked with a smile, "Lizi, do you want to change jobs? I have a high-paying job here, and the tasks are less difficult."

"Are there any demons there?" Lizi's eyes lit up.

Xu Anqiu shook his head.

"Okay, what kind of job is it?" Lizi asked happily, she didn't want to work with the other two demons at all. Being ridiculed by them every day for not being good enough for Lord Long, she was almost dying of pain.

"Be my assistant." Xu Anqiu said with a smile.

Lizi nodded immediately, "I'll call and talk to Mr. Long Jun."

"Okay, I look forward to your good news."

Xu Anqiu felt that Lizi would probably agree to her. There is no demon in her family's company, and she is now pregnant. I don't understand many things during pregnancy, and it's easy to take care of me with a demon by my side.

Coupled with the fact that Lizi is kind and innocent, and will not alienate her because of her identity, it will be easier for the two to chat.

Soon Li Zi came back, her little face flushed with excitement, "Lord Longjun agreed, but Lord Fengjun put forward a condition..."

"What condition?"

"Master Fengjun said that Lord Wutong also agreed In the past, I will protect you with you." After Li Zi finished speaking, he looked at Xu Anqiu's hesitant expression and explained, "Master Indus will become a mini potted plant if he doesn't work."

Xu Anqiu laughed when he heard this description, and nodded, " No problem."

Wutong has high mana and knowledge, so she has an extra demon by her side who can consult. Moreover, Wutong is directly under Feng Laiyi, so she can ask Feng Laiyi about many things through Wutong.

"That's good." Li Zi happily went to call and replied.

Xu Anqiu returned to the dressing room, and when he entered the door, he saw Gu Yeqing lying on the sofa thinking hard, as if he had encountered difficulties.

"What happened to Ye Qing?" Xu Anqiu sat down and asked with a smile.

"It's nothing." Gu Yeqing replied with eyes closed, still angry at what Huang Xin said earlier.

Xu Anqiu went in without knowing, hesitated for a while and whispered, "Ye Qing, I'm going home..."

"Why?" Gu Yeqing sat up suddenly, and asked aggressively.

Xu Anqiu was taken aback, he was relieved and turned his head down uncomfortably to avoid Gu Yeqing's sharp gaze, "My eldest sister said that the company is short of people now, and she wants me to go back to help."

Hearing this reason, Gu Yeqing was very upset pole. At the beginning, it was Xu Anxia who kept blocking her, and now it was this woman who wanted to snatch Xu Anqiu away from her. But she couldn't refuse, after all, they were two sisters, and she was just an outsider.

"Then when will you come back?" Gu Yeqing growled unwillingly.

Xu Anqiu smiled lightly and shook his head, "I don't know either, Ye Qing, if you have any questions, just call my cell phone."

"Understood." Gu Yeqing said angrily, feeling a deep sense of powerlessness in her heart, as if she had been abandoned by someone now.

In the past, Xu Anqiu was always clinging to her, and she was used to Xu Anqiu taking the initiative to find her. Now that Xu Anqiu was about to leave, she could tell what it was like for a while. The words of persuasion are stuck in my heart, and I can't say anything.

"Aqiu, you should sleep first." Gu Yeqing struggled for a long time, and finally said this sentence.

Xu Anqiu froze for a moment, felt a sense of fatigue for a moment

, and soon lost consciousness.

Gu Yeqing hugged Xu Anqiu's fallen body, with complicated eyes, touched Xu Anqiu's belly and said, "Your mother is leaving, what are you going to do?"

"Of course I follow my mother, I am in her belly, Could it be that I'm with you?" Fox Twelve replied with a whimper.

Gu Yeqing was so annoyed when he heard this, he forced his anger down, gritted his teeth and shook his ears, "Follow me after you are born."

"I don't want it, I want to follow my mother." Hu Twelve resolutely refused.

"You are a demon, she is human, and their family will not welcome you." Gu Yeqing said angrily, her ears shaking more and more, "Her eldest sister is not a good person, she will ask the heavenly master to catch you."

"Even if mother is human, she is still my mother. She will definitely protect me, and I will protect her too." Fox Twelve retorted happily.

Gu Yeqing was choked up for a moment, she couldn't beat Hu Twelve, a bastard.

"Sleep your sleep." Gu Yeqing snorted coldly, lying down furiously.

Fox Twelve believed in those humans, but she didn't. If Xu Anqiu's parents knew that they were fox demons, they would never let them stay with Xu Anqiu.

Xu Anqiu fell asleep and woke up at five o'clock in the afternoon. In addition to Gu Yeqing, Wu Kui and the secretary were also in the room.

"Miss Xu, are you awake?" Chen Ya asked respectfully, with a hesitant expression on her face.

After a little thought, Xu Anqiu knew that her elder sister's people were here to arrange things. Everyone must have known by now that she was leaving.

Wu Kui definitely didn't want her to leave, because as long as she was here, even if she didn't do anything. With the name of Miss Xu Jiasi, Wu Kui can also win cooperation with many other famous companies.

"Mr. Wu, I am very happy to take care of you during this time, and hope to have the opportunity to cooperate in the future." Xu Anqiu said with a smile.

Wu Kui knew it was over as soon as he heard it, and the disappointment flashed across his face, "Thanks to Miss Xu for not giving up, remember to visit us often in the future."

"Definitely, Ye Qing is still here, I will naturally come back more often " Xu Anqiu said, the implication in the words was obvious.

Wu Kui understood in seconds, glanced at Gu Yeqing and said, "Miss Xu, don't worry, Ye Qing is the hardest working employee in our company, and I, the boss, will definitely not treat you badly."

Xu Anqiu nodded in satisfaction.

Wu Kui took the secretary out wisely.

There were only the two of them left in the room, Gu Yeqing was silent for a while, and said awkwardly, "Do you have to go back? Isn't it good to put on makeup here?"

Xu Anqiu was a little surprised when he heard that, he didn't expect Gu Yeqing to ask to stay she. After a pause, he smiled and said, "I've already made an agreement with my elder sister that I will go to work tomorrow. I will move out tonight, and Ye Qing will take care of himself in the future."

"...um." Gu Yeqing clenched his fists, mumbled his lips for a long time, and finally nodded.

Seeing this, Xu Anqiu secretly laughed, Gu Yeqing must have been unprepared for her sudden departure this time. Now the expression on his face is extremely pitiful, as if he has been abandoned.

In fact, she was just working in another place, and it would be easy for them to meet if they wanted to. However, she is expected to be very busy for the next period of time, and she will not be free until she adapts to her new job.

Xu Anqiu walked out the door and saw two people standing outside the door, and her things had already been tidied up.

One of them said, "Miss Si, the chairman asked us to pick you up, can we go now?"

Xu Anqiu nodded, turned around and waved to Gu Yeqing with a smile.

Gu Yeqing was stunned, his throat let out a low hiss, and he watched the door being closed. For a moment she wanted to rush out to stop it, but in the end she was rational and didn't do anything.

When Xu Anqiu left, almost everyone in the company came to see him off. Tears welled up one by one, and all kinds of reluctant words were said in their mouths.

Seeing this funny scene, Xu Anqiu shook his head amusedly, and got into the car without hesitation.

Gu Yeqing stood in front of the window sill, watching the car take Xu Anqiu away, her heart seemed to be empty for a moment.

"Little fox, what are you looking at?" A gloating voice sounded in the room. Gu Yeqing turned around and saw Miao Rumeng

leaning on the sofa in a leisurely manner, and said coldly, "Aren't you going to protect her? Why didn't you follow?"

to protect them." Miao Rumeng said regretfully, "Even the hamster monster can go, but we have to stay here, it's really unfair."

"The hamster monster will go too?" Gu Yeqing asked Hi, eagerly staring at Miao Rumeng.

Miao Rumeng felt strange, nodded and lamented, "It's so nice to be next to Lord Long, you can do whatever you want..."

Gu Yeqing disappeared before he finished speaking.