40

Xu Anqiu sat down and continued to wait, took out his mobile phone and checked the information related to this hospital.

It is said on the Internet that this land used to be a tomb, and there have been many ghost legends, but more people commented that it was nonsense and could not be believed.

Xu Anqiu laughed it off, almost all hospitals have this kind of saying, so it's not surprising that they are similar with minor differences.

After playing with the phone for a while, half an hour passed quickly, and Gu Yeqing hadn't come up yet. Xu Anqiu was a little worried, and he couldn't get through when he called.

Gu Yeqing is in the hospital and shouldn't be far away, and she has received a call from Tang Yunyun just now, so she should be able to get through.

Xu Anqiu stood up worriedly, and frowned when he saw that there was no signal on the phone.

A nurse passed by, saw Xu Anqiu's anxious appearance, and said with a smile, "The signal here is not good, so I can't make and receive calls. You can go outside the building, where there is a signal."

"Thank you." Xu Anqiu thanked and hurriedly sat down. The elevator goes to the first floor.

As soon as the mobile phone got a signal outside, Xu Anqiu immediately called Gu Yeqing, "Where are you, Ye Qing?"

"I'm above the hospital, something is wrong here." Gu Yeqing said with a serious expression.

Xu Anqiu looked up, and sure enough, he saw Gu Yeqing floating in the air, but it seemed that other people couldn't see it.

"Ye Qing, come down and tell me, what's wrong?"

Gu Yeqing fell to the ground instantly when he heard the words, frowned and stared at the floor in front of him, "There are ghosts here."

"Ghosts?" Xu Anqiu whispered in surprise, thinking of the information on the Internet , said in disbelief, "These are all rumors."

"No." Gu Yeqing shook his head affirmatively, "I feel that there is a strange aura here, which does not belong to strangers, nor is it a demon, it can only be a ghost. "

Then did you find it?" Xu Anqiu looked around cautiously, and leaned behind Gu Yeqing in fear.

"No, that ghost hides its breath, and I only noticed it for a moment." Gu Yeqing said annoyedly, staring around vigilantly, "Let's go, He Shihan has already left that door and was taken to another place. "

Xu Anqiu shook his head lightly when he heard the words, "Let's go see Miss He before leaving."

Gu Yeqing frowned disapprovingly.

Xu Anqiu smiled, and explained, "There has never been any incident of ghosts hurting people here. I don't think anything will happen. When I go back, I will tell Tianbian about it and let her handle it."

"Who is Tianbian?" Gu Yeqing asked angrily.

"A very powerful celestial master." Xu Anqiu chuckled, seeing Gu Yeqing's jealous appearance filled with joy.

Gu Yeqing was even more unhappy, and continued to search for the ghost while entering the building.

When he came to He Shihan's ward, Xu Anqiu saw two nurses giving injections to He Shihan, and soon He Shihan fell asleep peacefully.

"May I ask how Ms. He is doing? We are her colleagues and we came to visit her specially." Xu Anqiu said politely.

The two nurses glanced at each other, and one of them sighed sadly, "Miss He's condition is very pessimistic. She's on the verge of insanity, and she can't communicate normally. I really hope she can recover quickly and continue acting.

" Hearing this, she immediately understood that this nurse was a fan of He Shihan, and comforted her with a soft smile, "It will definitely get better."

When He Shihan recovers, she will be able to stick to what happened that day, and He Shihan must be punished as she deserves. Now this person is insane, and the law can't deal with her, so we can only wait for her to recover.

"Patients need to be quiet. If you have nothing to do, please leave." Another nurse said.

"Okay, thank you for your hard work." After Xu Anqiu finished speaking, he pulled Gu Yeqing away.

Now He Shihan has no way to communicate with people normally, so Gu Yeqing's true identity will not be revealed, and what He Shihan saw was Gu Yeqing's original form, and he didn't know that the fox was Gu Yeqing.

Xu Anqiu gradually felt relieved, went outside and looked back, and seemed to see the pale man again. But the person disappeared in the blink of an eye, as if she had an illusion.

Xu Anqiu rubbed the center of her brows, feeling a sense of fatigue, which made her want to sleep very much.

Seeing Xu Anqiu's exhausted appearance, Gu Yeqing quickly cast a spell and went back. Xu Anqiu fell asleep as soon as he got home, and couldn't wake him up no matter what.

Gu Yeqing was a little puzzled, and tried to send her power there, but found that her power was swallowed up, and disappeared into Xu Anqiu's body for no reason.

"What's going on?" Gu Yeqing became irritable, and continued to increase his strength, and soon felt a force in Xu Anqiu's body resisting her.

"I'm full, don't feed me any more." A childish voice came from Xu Anqiu's stomach, sounding aggrieved.

Gu Yeqing frowned, his eyes turned red, and a roar came from his throat, "Get out of Ah Qiu's body, or I will kill you."

"Mom won't let you kill me." The voice said proudly .

"Who is your mother?" Gu Yeqing's expression became serious, and he had an idea in his heart, but he couldn't believe it.

"Idiot, my mother is my mother." The voice said proudly, and soon became unhappy, "Mom can't hear my voice, but you, a stupid fox, can. It's really annoying."

Gu Yeqing wanted to do it, Faced with Xu Anqiu's stomach, he still restrained himself and withdrew his hand. When this fox cub is born, she will definitely teach him a severe lesson.

Gu Yeqing snorted coldly, sat on the bed with a bad expression, stared at Xu Anqiu's stomach in a daze.

The children of their fox family have never been able to talk in their stomachs, let alone it has been less than a day, so they should have no shape. If it wasn't for the other party's ability to speak the language of the fox clan, she would have thought that Xu Anqiu had been taken away.

I didn't expect her Hu Shiyi's child to be so powerful, if it was born, wouldn't it scare to death those monsters who looked down on her.

"Fox Twelve, stay in your mother's womb honestly, don't mess around, or I will be rude to you." Gu Yeqing warned coldly.

However, there was no response, and it seemed that the fox had a rest.

Gu Yeqing laughed excitedly, turned into a little fox and ran around the house.

Xu Anqiu felt a rustling sound in her ears, as if there were countless foxes running around her, making her sleep uneasy.

Xu Anqiu opened his eyes and saw a white ball running around. He sat up and asked, "Ye Qing, what are you doing? Are you still awake at this late hour?"

Gu Yeqing immediately jumped onto the bed when he heard the sound, a pair of red Looking at Xu Anqiu with excited eyes, "Aqiu, we have a baby."

"Baby?" Xu Anqiu just woke up and his mind was a little confused. "Is it just a day?"

"Yes." Gu Yeqing nodded affirmatively, squatting obediently, with six tails sweeping back and forth.

Seeing this, Xu Anqiu smiled slightly, hugged Gu Yeqing in his arms, and asked with hope in his eyes, "When will the baby be born?"

Gu Yeqing paused, thinking for a while before speaking seriously, " The cubs of the Fox Clan have different gestation times, short three to five years, long decades, and even hundreds of years."

"So long..." Xu Anqiu was stunned in surprise, and rubbed his hands in disappointment. Stomach, "I hope to meet my baby soon."

"Aqiu, don't worry, a few years will pass in no time." Gu Yeqing comforted him clumsily, and patted Xu Anqiu's arm with his paw.

Xu Anqiu suddenly laughed happily, looked at Gu Yeqing and asked, "Have you thought about the child's name?"

"Fox Twelve." Gu Yeqing replied quickly.

"Fox Twelve?" Xu Anqiu repeated in a low voice suspiciously, "This is the name of the demon clan, what is the name in the world?"

"Think about it." Gu Yeqing said lazily.

She didn't care about the name in the world. She was afraid of being caught by the celestial master, so she spent ten yuan at the roadside stall to get a name, which has been used until now.

Hearing this, Xu Anqiu thought carefully for a while, and said with a smile, "How about calling me Gu Xiaoxiao?"

"Anything is fine." Gu Yeqing nodded, with an indifferent attitude.

Xu Anqiu didn't see Gu Yeqing's attention, he was a little disappointed, then he became happy again, and asked tentatively, "If I let the baby follow my surname Xu, will you agree?"

"Yes." Gu Yeqing closed his eyes nod.

Xu Anqiu smiled, and temporarily put aside the matter of the name. After meeting Tang Yunyun, many questions in her mind will probably be answered.

She started to feel very tired this afternoon. At first she thought it was because she didn't sleep well yesterday, but now it seems that it should be the reason of pregnancy.

Thinking of having a child with Gu Yeqing in her belly, Xu Anqiu couldn't help curling her lips, hoping that Tang Yunyun could find a way to make the baby born soon.

Three to five years may be an instant for Gu Yeqing, but she is a human being and cannot stand the test of time, the longer it is delayed, the worse it will be for the baby.

"Ye Qing, if one day I have a difficult childbirth, you must keep the baby." Xu Anqiu said with a smile, his eyes couldn't hide his worry.

Gu Yeqing was stunned for a moment, she always felt that children are very important, just like what Yu Hai did, she never felt that there was anything wrong. But when Xu Anqiu said it, she couldn't nod her head.

Thinking that Xu Anqiu would be in danger, she felt a little uncomfortable. She wants the baby, but Xu Anqiu's life is also very important.

"It'll be fine, our fox family's children are going well." Gu Yeqing said seriously, not wanting Xu Anqiu to have a difficult delivery.

"That's good." Xu Anqiu smiled, suppressing the worries in his heart.

Gu Yeqing lay on the side depressed, it seems that she has to go to find Yu Hai. That human will be fine after giving birth to Yu Hai, I believe Xu Anqiu will be fine too.

After chatting for a while, Xu Anqiu fell into a deep sleep, and it was already dawn when he woke up. Xu Anqiu looked at the time and was a little annoyed, Gu Yeqing's birthday was over, but she didn't make a cake.

"Ye Qing, I'm sorry, can I make you a cake today?"

"Yeah." Gu Yeqing nodded with his eyes closed, and stood up as if he hadn't woken up to wash up.

Xu Anqiu smiled, and after washing quickly, he thought about the hospital and dialed a number, "In the sky, a ghost appeared in a hospital in Shibei, do you want to go and have a look."

"Okay, I will tell the elder sister."

"Trouble You."

Xu Anqiu hung up the phone, and immediately smiled when he saw Gu Yeqing coming out, "Ye Qing, let's go to work together." After

being together for so long, they all went to work in the company separately.

Gu Yeqing yawned, nodded, and took her to the vicinity of the company before Xu Anqiu could react.

Xu Anqiu was taken aback for a moment, then laughed.

The author has something to say: 3200 per chapter Hey hey

thanks to the cute little Jinjiang who sent the nutrient solution There is an automatic thank you list in the background,

but sometimes I can get it right and sometimes I can't, I don't know why I'm so fat