24

Gu Yeqing watched Long Yi take away the chestnut, thought for a while, lay down and continued to sleep. The celestial masters should be worried if the prisoner ran away. It has nothing to do with her. She should sleep well and get enough energy to go out tomorrow.

As soon as it was dawn, Gu Yeqing opened his eyes lazily until the person delivering breakfast came over.

"Where's the hamster demon?" The man asked in surprise.

"I don't know." Gu Yeqing replied lazily as if he had nothing to do with him.

A terrified expression appeared on the man's face, he put down the steamed bun and ran away immediately.

Gu Yeqing guessed that he should have gone to report to the big-breasted woman.

It was six o'clock in the morning, two and a half hours before we left the door. Tang Yunyun was taking a beauty sleep when there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Say." Tang Yunyun opened her thin lips lightly, her voice was very cold and harsh, clearly carrying the displeasure of being woken up.

"Master, the hamster demon is gone." The disciple at the door said cautiously, for fear of angering the people inside again.

In fact, after saying this, Tang Yunyun's mood became even worse, her charming face showed a bit of sternness, and she said coldly, "Call all the monsters to the conference room for a meeting at half past six."

"Yes, big sister."

Tang Yunyun woke up unhappy, a little hamster demon was able to escape the restriction set by Feng Laiyi herself, she must find out the reason behind it.

Following Tang Yunyun's order, all the monsters turned into human figures and sat in the conference room before 6:30, gathering together to discuss loudly. There is only one person sitting in the front row, and that is Wutong with the highest status in it.

Another tree demon and a tiger demon sat behind the phoenix tree. The tiger demon pawed at the phoenix tree, leaned over and blinked its big amber eyes and asked, "What happened? Sister Tang called us all here."

" I don't know." Indus sat upright with a cold expression on his face.

The tiger demon didn't get an answer, so he asked a tree next to him, "Do you know the money tree?

"

"Today isn't the appraisal day, and we don't pay wages. What did Sister Tang ask us to do?" The tiger demon lay on the back of the chair in front of him, talking to himself.

"Ahu, don't mutter nonsense, you'll know when she comes." Money Tree yawned and said, a branch sticking out from his sleeve tapped Wutong's shoulder lightly, "Even you don't know?"

"Hmm. "Indus nodded.

Tang Yunyun did not inform her about this matter. According to the rules of the two sessions, Tang Yunyun needs to discuss with Lord Fengjun first before making any important decisions. Now Master Feng Jun is out repairing the barrier and has not come back yet.

Now the zoo is at the discretion of Tang Yunyun alone, all they have to do is to be obedient. If it causes turmoil and destroys the peace agreement between the two terms, Master Feng Jun will definitely be angry when he comes back.

"Stop arguing, the meeting is about to begin." Hearing footsteps outside the door, Wu Tong said with a serious face.

Her voice was not loud, but the demons in the entire meeting room could hear it. Suddenly, the noisy voice stopped, and everyone sat quietly.

Tang Yunyun entered the door and saw hundreds of monsters waiting in good order. She smiled with satisfaction, sat down enchantingly, and said through the microphone, "I have a temporary meeting today. It won't take too long, and it will definitely not delay everyone's work."

" Sister Tang, please tell me." Wutong replied on behalf of everyone.

Tang Yunyun smiled and glanced around, looking sharply at each monster, not seeing anyone trying to dodge, she sighed and said, "I want our zoo to have another partner, but I didn't expect the other party to be unwilling." , and left without saying hello."

"What kind of demon is so rampant, even Sister Tang dares to refuse." The tiger demon was the first to speak out, slapped the table, and said angrily.

These thousand-year-old monsters are all staying in the zoo, but that monster doesn't want to stay, it's clear that they look down on the zoo. To look down on the zoo is to look down on them, and to look down on them is to be beaten.

"Sister Tang, who do you think, I'll go and catch her."

"She's looking down on us."

"Eat her."

There were chattering voices from the crowd, except for a few relatively mild-tempered monsters. The other monsters all had furious expressions.

Tang Yunyun secretly looked around, but couldn't find any flaws. Even Wu Tong didn't know about the fact that the hamster demon was captured this time, let alone other demons who didn't care about it.

But these monsters are cunning, even the reckless tiger monster can design opponents, so she has to be cautious.

Moreover, Feng Laiyi is not here now, and she has to control these demons only by the rules established between Feng Laiyi and the human world. Some monsters are gentle and not noisy, but some monsters are naturally violent and love to cause trouble. Just listen to Feng Laiyi's words, the disappearance of the hamster monster this time may be a provocative act made by some monsters.

Tang Yunyun thought for a while, showed a charming smile, and coughed twice into the microphone, "I don't know who that monster is, I only know that she has an accomplice who rescued her, if someone can find out That accomplice will be rewarded with a 'one-day tour of the world'."

As soon as these words came out, the meeting room was instantly quiet, and after a while it suddenly boiled, and everyone gathered together to discuss excitedly, looking like they wanted to catch the culprit.

In the zoo, "one-day trip to the world" is the highest reward, and only the monster who gets the most little red flowers every month can go out to play. The little red flowers in the zoo are different from those outside, and each flower is worth one yuan. Some monsters can earn tens of thousands of flowers a month, while others only have a few flowers.

These monsters have not obtained residence permits, and cannot walk freely in the world. They can only work in the zoo to slowly exchange for residence permits. All the demons want to go outside to take a look, but this is a dangerous behavior for the human world. The celestial master forces represented by Tang Yunyun absolutely do not allow a large number of demons to run rampant in the world, so they and Feng Laiyi The 'Little Red Flower Reward' was formulated to restrain the behavior of these demons.

Many monsters in the zoo came to the human world thousands of years ago and made trouble in the human world. Some of them were caught working in the zoo to redeem their crimes, and some of them were free labor Tang Yunyun found from the demon world.

In fact, Tang Yunyun planned to kill all the dangerous monsters or send them back to the demon world, but Feng Laiyi didn't agree with them killing monsters at will, and these monsters also wanted to live in the human world, so they used this compromise method .

At present, it seems that everything is safe and sound, but it is not guaranteed that these monsters have other ideas, after all, monster nature is hard to change.

Tang Yunyun looked at the group of monsters who were discussing loudly, and smiled without saying a word. After everyone had finished discussing, she said slowly, "Have you found out who the accomplice is?"

No one answered her question. The demon was the first to lose his composure, and jumped up and shouted loudly, "Sister Tang, I'm going to look for it now." When the

other monsters heard this, they immediately booed, "I'll look for it too."

Every monster wanted to find an accomplice After getting the opportunity for a day trip, the scene became chaotic for a while. Tang Yunyun looked at the excited demons, and cast a little spell on the microphone, all the demons felt ringing in their ears, and many demons covered their ears in discomfort, only Wutong sat without changing his face.

"Sister Tang, what are you doing?" The tiger demon bared its sharp claws and roared at Tang Yunyun.

Before Tang Yunyun could open her mouth, Wu Tong immediately turned her head and ordered with a cold face, "Ah Hu, sit down." The

tiger demon retracted his claws unwillingly , and sat down angrily. They were all sitting, but their faces were not good-looking, and they were obviously still angry.

Seeing this scene, Tang Yunyun also felt a little embarrassed. These monsters are not under her discipline at all, Feng Laiyi listens to Feng Laiyi when Feng Laiyi is around, and listens to Wutong when Feng Laiyi is not around, and doesn't pay attention to her as the director at all.

Of course, she didn't take these monsters seriously, they were all cheap labor anyway. If there is a monster who dares to commit crimes, she will definitely not let her go lightly.

"Hey, they should have escaped. Today's meeting ends here, everyone go to work." Tang Yunyun sighed helplessly, and left the meeting room first.

As soon as she left, all the monsters immediately boiled up again, still discussing how to catch those two monsters.

Seeing that the tiger demon was still angry, the money tree stretched out a branch to comfort the tiger demon's angry ears, "Ah Hu, don't be impulsive, your little red flower this month must be the first, and you can go out to play soon When the

tiger demon heard it, he immediately became happy, shaking his ears and pawing at Wutong excitedly, "Let's go out and play together then."

"We'll talk about it when Lord Fengjun comes back." Wutong pushed the tiger demon away, his deep eyes filled with meditation.

Tang Yunyun made such a big commotion today and it ended so suddenly, it must not be just because of the escaped monster, what's more, she hasn't heard of any monster being caught recently, so it's hard to tell whether Tang Yunyun's words are true or false.

Although their monster race is in a cooperative relationship with humans, the world doesn't seem to welcome them monsters very much, and they are always afraid that they will harm the world. If it weren't for the frequent loopholes in the enchantment, some monsters took the opportunity to slip into the human world and be killed, Master Feng Jun would not choose to cooperate with humans.

The number of their monster race is rare compared to humans, and some of them were killed so recklessly by humans, the remaining number is even smaller.

For the sake of the future of the monster race, Master Feng Jun had no choice but to cooperate with humans. Cooperate with human beings to catch demons who came to the world illegally, and then deal with them according to the specific situation.

This has prevented many innocent demons from being killed by humans, but in terms of the results, humans always prefer to execute their fellow demons. Even if no human life is harmed, it will be said that some serious economic losses have been caused.

For these compensations, Master Feng Jun entered the entertainment circle, and all the money he earned was given to Tang Yunyun. These monsters also work hard every day to make money for Tang Yunyun.

But no matter how much money they make for the zoo, the human world is afraid of their monster race after all, and will not easily let them live freely in the human world.

In order to restrict the behavior of their demon clan, the "Human Realm Residence Permit" invented by humans, only demons who meet the requirements and will not cause damage to the human world are allowed to live in the human world.

The monsters in the zoo are all unlicensed. Tang Yunyun played with them once today, and the monsters will be so angry.

"Hey, when will I get the residence permit?" The tiger demon sighed heavily, lying down listlessly.

Seeing that the other demons went out one after another, the tiger demon followed, hooking the shoulders of the cash cow and going to work together.

Tang Yunyun watched the demons almost leave outside, and returned to her office with a smile. After breakfast, she found that there was an extra charge in the card, and she immediately smiled. Seeing a call from an unfamiliar number, I immediately picked it up.

"Hello, I've already called two million, please let Ye Qing go." The assistant showed a negotiating attitude, calmly and yet softly said, "She is a big star, missing for too long will cause many people I'm worried."

Hearing the threat revealed in the words, Tang Yunyun raised her eyebrows and smiled, and leaned on her relaxed posture, "Don't worry, I won't do anything to Ye Qing. Something happened to us recently, I'm afraid Ye Qing I have to stay for a few more days before I can leave."

"She can't stay any longer, and if she doesn't show up, she won't be able to play any more." The assistant growled anxiously, the worry in his eyes grew, and he forced himself to calm down, "What else do you want? "

"No, if you wait a few more days, you will definitely see a big star alive and kicking." Tang Yunyun said with a light smile, feeling very happy, "I will trouble you to keep things a secret these days.

" She understood that she couldn't call the police, so she had to agree, "I will do it, don't hurt her."

"Naturally." Tang Yunyun hung up the phone and continued to happily check the account balance.

——————————————————

After coming out of the zoo, Xu Anqiu sat in the passenger seat, silently watching the scenery outside the window, without saying a word.

When he got to the place where he lived, Xu Anqiu sat without moving, holding the doorknob tightly with his fingers, looked at his toes and whispered, "Sister, I don't want to go on a blind date, and I will tell you if I meet a suitable person in the future. "

That's good, don't keep thinking about that fox." Xu Anxia comforted with a smile, and helped open the car door.

"Thank you big sister." Xu Anqiu got out of the car and watched Xu Anxia leave.

This time her elder sister let go so easily, it was beyond her surprise, but it was good, she didn't have to face those complicated blind dates, so she could go to work with peace of mind.

After a relaxing night's rest, Xu Anqiu went to the office full of energy, and listened to other colleagues gossip while preparing in the dressing room.

"Have you heard that Gu Yeqing left the film crew yesterday for no reason, which made it impossible to shoot the next scenes. If she doesn't show up again, I guess her scenes will have to be played by someone else."

"I think even if she shows up, It's time for the heroine to change. When I came to the company today, I saw the actor He Shihan went to the boss's office."

"Really? So Gu Yeqing is going to be unlucky this time."

Several makeup artists gathered together Chatting gossip, his face is full of expressions of watching the show.

Xu Anqiu straightened his hands, feeling worried. Many people in the company couldn't understand Gu Yeqing's domineering attitude. On the surface, they greeted Gu Yeqing with all kinds of smiles, but in fact they all looked forward to seeing Gu Yeqing's unlucky day.

Gu Yeqing also knew that she was not liked by others, but she still went her own way and did not take other people seriously. This time, he was absent from work again for no reason, and the company will definitely have an opinion.

Xu Anqiu frowned worriedly, went to the bathroom to call Gu Yeqing, but found that he couldn't get through. After trying many times, the result was the same. When it was time to go to work, Xu Anqiu had to go back to the dressing room.

Today's work is not very busy, because of the arrival of a new actor, the atmosphere on the scene has been relatively active, everyone has something to say, it seems that He Shihan is very welcome.

Xu Anqiu remembered Gu Yeqing's matter in his heart, a little absent-minded, and didn't integrate into it. I accidentally made a small mistake and was seen by the team leader.

"Xiao Xu, how do you do things? I told you to be careful, why did you still break things?" The team leader scolded with a straight face.

The others looked like they were enjoying the show, and whispered to each other, only one person stood up to speak for Xu Anqiu.

"I think she looks very bad today, it must not be intentional, and the damage can't be seen, it won't affect the progress of the filming, please forgive her this time."

Xu Anqiu looked up, and the person who spoke was the one who came to the production team today. The actress He Shihan, who is as famous as Gu Yeqing, has worked together before. She came here by air this time to replace Gu Yeqing, and she was the main one when filming just now.

Seeing that it was her pleading, the team leader immediately showed a smiling face and pushed Xu Anqiu, "Miss He interceded for you today, so I don't blame you. Don't make any more mistakes in the future."

"I know " Xu Anqiu said in a low voice, and cast a grateful look at He Shihan.

She had a little impression of He Shihan, she met her at her elder sister's birthday party once. At that time, He Shihan's was not as famous as it is now, she followed a director to toast her eldest sister, and she was standing beside her at that time. Now I just hope that He Shihan doesn't recognize her, otherwise she will be very distressed if her identity is leaked.

He Shihan responded with a gentle chuckle, and blinked quietly. Xu Anqiu immediately understood that she had been recognized, but seeing that He Shihan didn't look like she was going to tell the truth, she was a little relieved.

For the next work, Xu Anqiu worked hard to cheer up, and finally made it to the end of get off work. When he went out, he saw Gu Yeqing's assistant running over anxiously. It seemed that he was going to find the director.

Xu Anqiu's footsteps faltered, and he quietly followed after thinking for a while.

The door of the director's office was not closed tightly, Xu Anqiu could see the assistant standing excitedly at the desk through the gap, while the director was sitting with a cold face.

"Please give Ye Qing one more chance, she will be back in a few days." The assistant begged and bowed, her face full of tension.

The director's expression remained unchanged, and he snorted and asked, "Where is she now? Why didn't you come here in person? And why did you leave yesterday?"

"She..." the assistant was stuck for a moment, thinking for a while with a puzzled expression. He would say, "Something happened to her family, she hurried back, so I didn't have time to tell everyone, the director begs you to be considerate, don't delete her scene, Ye Qing worked very hard..."

" It's alright, this is not my decision alone, and it's useless if you beg me." The director stood up immediately after speaking, obviously wanting to go out.

Xu Anqiu hurriedly hid behind the potted plants aside, watching the assistant chase the director out, still talking about pleading, but the director's attitude became more and more impatient.

Xu Anqiu heard what the assistant said just now, she can be sure that the assistant is lying. Because Gu Yeqing once said that she has been alone since she was born and has no relatives, and she has only played better with those three for so many years.

Now that Gu Yeqing suddenly disappeared, maybe she was looking for her cronies, or maybe something happened.

Thinking of this, Xu Anqiu's heart skipped a beat, and he hurried out to take a taxi to Gu Yeqing's place.

When they came to the home of the two, Xu Anqiu had mixed feelings, took out the key and opened the door. When I turned on the light, I saw a roast chicken bone on the table, obviously some time had passed.

There was no sign of anyone sleeping on the bed or sofa, the clothes in the closet were neatly hung, and there were no clothes that Gu Yeqing had changed.

Xu Anqiu looked around the house and found that Gu Yeqing didn't sleep at home last night.

"Ye Qing, where are you..." Xu Anqiu tensed up worriedly, took out his mobile phone and continued to make calls, but he still couldn't get through.

When I called Gu Yeqing yesterday, Gu Yeqing seemed very angry, and probably broke the phone when he was angry again.

Xu Anqiu sighed, turned off the phone, and lay on the bed in a daze. Apart from the mobile phone, she has no other way to contact Gu Yeqing. And Gu Yeqing's three friends didn't have mobile phones, so they usually come to play with Gu Yeqing together.

Now that Gu Yeqing is gone, she doesn't know how to find someone. Xu Anqiu closed her eyes sadly, obviously she shouldn't ask about Gu Yeqing anymore, but she couldn't help it.

Xu Anqiu lay down for a while and sat up, planning to go back. The moment I got up, I saw something red in the corner, as if it had been thrown here inadvertently.

Xu Anqiu went over to pick up something and found that it was two certificates. A marriage certificate, a divorce certificate. On the marriage certificate, Gu Yeqing had a serious face, but on the divorce certificate, he smiled evilly and excitedly.

Looking at these two photos, Xu Anqiu felt as if her heart had been stabbed, and the pain made her eyes ache.

Soon after signing the divorce agreement, they went to get the certificate. She hid the divorce certificate in a secret place, as if it didn't happen if she couldn't see it. Now that she saw Gu Yeqing's divorce certificate, she seemed unable to deceive herself anymore.

Xu Anqiu's tears flowed down slowly, wet the smiling face on the certificate. After putting away the two certificates, Xu Anqiu wiped his tears and went out.

Maybe she shouldn't worry about Gu Yeqing. In this world, ordinary people can't hurt Gu Yeqing, and those celestial masters won't catch Gu Yeqing. Maybe Gu Yeqing is playing with those cronies now.

Gently closing the door, Xu Anqiu glanced at it with nostalgia, and finally put the key in the flower pot at the door. Presumably Gu Yeqing would take the key away when she came back, and she would no longer be eligible to enter this place. Set up a house.

Xu Anqiu took a deep breath, showing a bitter smile, and walked slowly on the road with the evening wind blowing. Suddenly a car stopped next to her, and the window rolled down to reveal a smiling face.

"Miss Xu, are you going home? I'll see you off."

"Don't bother you, Miss He, I want to go for a walk alone." Xu Anqiu said softly.

He Shihan showed a slightly hurt smile, and asked cautiously, "Am I hated by Miss Xu?"

"No." Xu Anqiu quickly shook his head, and said again, "Thank you for your kindness."

Seeing the firmness on Xu Anqiu's face, He Shihan squeezed out a smile a little lonely, "Be careful on the road."

"Thank you."

After Xu Anqiu finished speaking, he walked forward, walked a certain distance, and found a car that had been following her, and looked back to see that it was He Shihan's car. The other party didn't bother her, but just followed silently, so Xu Anqiu had no choice but to look away and continue walking.

When they got to the place where she lived, the car stopped at the gate of the community for a while and then left. Xu Anqiu was relieved immediately.

The stranger's sudden concern made her very uncomfortable. The reason why the other party was so attentive was probably because of her status as Xu Siqian. Without this identity, He Shihan might not even remember her name.

Although she doesn't show up to the outside world very much, she is also very aware of the things in the circle, because her elder sister always tells her these things as jokes, lest she be deceived by some caring people.

She is very clear about He Shihan's purpose, no matter whether the other party is sincere or false, she doesn't want to care about it.

Back in the house, Xu Anqiu took a shower, lay on the bed thinking wildly, and finally dialed Xu Anxia's number with his mobile phone.

"Xiaoqiu, why don't you go to bed so late?"

"Sister, I, I want you to help me investigate something?" Xu Anqiu stammered, with a pitiful expression on his face.

Xu Anxia knew who it was related to without guessing, and said helplessly, "Didn't I tell you not to contact her?"

"Sister, I didn't contact her, but she disappeared. I'm relieved that she's safe." Xu Anqiu almost cried and begged.

"Okay, I'll have someone check it out, and I'll let you know if there's any news." Xu Anxia pressed his eyebrows and hung up the phone.

If it wasn't for Xu Anqiu crying so sadly, she really didn't want to care about that fox.

In less than an hour, Xu Anxia's call came.

"Xiaoqiu, she's fine now, and she'll be back in a few days."

"Eldest sister, where is she?" Xu Anqiu asked anxiously.

"It's inconvenient to tell you, but I can assure you that she is safe now." Xu Anxia said, with a strong tone in his flat tone.

Xu Anqiu knew that she shouldn't ask any more questions, so she hung up the phone. But she can be sure that Gu Yeqing is fine, so she is relieved.

After a peaceful sleep, Xu Anqiu went to work as usual, but before he got to the dressing room, he saw Gu Yeqing's assistant standing at the director's door with a haggard face.

It was still early, the director hadn't come yet, and there were only a few people in the company. Everyone knew that the assistant stood at the director's door and pretended not to see it.

Xu Anqiu walked over and asked gently, "Sister Huang, what are you doing here?"

"I'm fine." Huang Xin averted his eyes in embarrassment.

In the past two days, Gu Yeqing had no chance of disappearing, and the role was replaced. Everyone in the company laughed at her openly and secretly. Only Xu Anqiu, who is usually a kind person, treated her better and didn't mean to joke.

"I heard that Ms. Gu is not here these two days. I think she will be back in a few days. Don't worry too much." Xu Anqiu comforted her carefully, not daring to reveal her relationship with Gu Yeqing.

When they got married, Gu Yeqing was not a celebrity yet, so he didn't know Huang Xin. Marriage has a great influence on the popularity of celebrities. When Gu Yeqing came to the company, she concealed her marital status, so no one knew that they were married at the time, even Huang Xin didn't know about it.

"Thank you." Huang Xin said politely, feeling better about the embarrassment.

She was more anxious than anyone else about Gu Yeqing's disappearance, but she couldn't show impatience, lest those people know the real situation. Although she told the director that Gu Yeqing would be back in a few days, in fact she had no idea, the woman on the phone didn't give a specific time, she only said that she would have to wait for someone from them to come back to make a decision.

After chatting casually, more and more people from the company came, so Xu Anqiu went back to the dressing room to organize his things.

The other colleagues are still gossiping, and the main object of today's chat is He Shihan. When mentioning He Shihan, everyone smiled, as if they had endless compliments.

Xu Anqiu listened silently. Although she was not familiar with He Shihan, she had watched some of He Shihan's TV dramas and interviews, so she had a little understanding.

He Shihan's positioning is a playful and cute girl with vitality, which is exactly the opposite of Gu Yeqing's glamorous royal sister. Taking over Gu Yeqing this time, it is estimated that he has the idea of ​​transformation.

In fact, from the appearance, He Shihan is tall and slender, with slender legs, and the cool makeup on the painting does have a bit of aloof demeanor. It's just that she usually gives people the impression of being lively, energetic, innocent and cute, which makes it difficult for people to feel distanced.

If this drama is successful, He Shihan will have a wider range of dramas in the future, and he will be able to win more resources.

"Xiao Xu, why are you in a daze? Yesterday, Ms. He actually spoke for you. I knew that I made a small mistake to attract Ms. He's attention."

Before Xu Anqiu could speak, another colleague immediately half-jokingly and half-sarcastically He said, "You can have a try today and see if the team leader will scold you to death. Xiao Xu is used to being scolded, and he has been trained to strengthen his bones long ago. Our glass heart may not be able to bear it."

"That's true." The man giggled, and deliberately glanced at Xu Anqiu, "I'm still too thin-skinned to do such a thick-skinned thing."

As soon as these words came out, several other people laughed along.

Xu Anqiu listened quietly, feeling nothing in his heart. The few colleagues in the dressing room, on the surface, chat and laugh every day, but in fact they will plan to make fun of each other.

Their daily life is to hear all kinds of gossip, to laugh at others for fun, and to show off all kinds of brand-name bags, watches and cosmetics they bought from time to time.

Xu Anqiu had seen the things they showed off, most of them were A-grade goods, and she didn't expose them. On the contrary, some genuine products she was wearing were dismissed by those people as fakes.

Every time he encountered such a situation, Xu Anqiu would not argue. Instead of getting red-faced when arguing with others, she prefers to be alone and quiet, neither angry nor angry.

As long as she doesn't give any response, those people will talk boringly and automatically shut up. This trick is especially useful for these duplicity and vanity colleagues.

Her eldest sister is always afraid that she will be bullied because of her weak nature. In fact, she is not that weak. She has been in this company for two years, and she is still doing well.

"Still chatting? Prepare well. Ms. He's make-up artist won't be here for a few days. I will choose one of you to be the accompanying make-up artist, and I will perform well later." The team leader suddenly appeared at the door, serious Said.

"Okay, team leader." Several people responded excitedly.

Xu Anqiu frowned slightly, feeling a premonition in his heart.

After a while, He Shihan appeared in the dressing room, greeted everyone enthusiastically, and finally came to Xu Anqiu, blinked her eyes and said mischievously, "Sister Xu, can I trouble you to be my makeup artist for a few days?"

Before Xu Anqiu could speak, a colleague beside him complained dissatisfiedly, "Why her?" "

That's right, Sister Yi also chose her last time I came here." Another person echoed, looking at Xu Anqiu with jealous eyes With viciousness.

Xu Anqiu felt the malicious stares of those people, stood up and said in a low voice, "Ms. He should choose someone else. My skills are not good, and I'm afraid it will affect your photogenic effect."

"I believe in Miss Xu's skills, since Sister Laiyi chose you, so my choice is correct, after all, Sister Laiyi has a very unique vision." He Shihan insisted with a smile, pulling Xu Anqiu's sleeve, with a pitiful expression on his face, as if Xu Anqiu would cry if she didn't agree.

Even though he knew that He Shihan would not really cry, Xu Anqiu still felt soft and planned to nod in agreement.

"Xiao Xu, why are you hesitating? Ms. He has already spoken. You have to work hard these few days and put on makeup for Ms. He." The team leader stood up and said, with dissatisfaction in his commanding tone.

Everyone else was eager to put makeup on He Shihan, but Xu Anqiu looked embarrassed. She has seen this kind of fake high-spirited way a lot, but she never thought that Xu Anqiu, who has always been honest and responsible, would also use this trick.

"Okay." Xu Anqiu nodded lightly, not caring about the contempt in the team leader's eyes.

"Sister Xu, please." He Shihan sat down immediately, and the smile on the corner of her mouth looked very happy.

Xu Anqiu smiled lightly and did not speak, and seriously put on makeup for He Shihan.

After putting on makeup, the actors all went to filming, and several of their makeup artists watched from the side, ready to touch up their makeup at any time.

This time, the other colleagues unexpectedly did not ask Xu Anqiu for help, so she also watched those people filming. "I really can't see that she is such a person who secretly seduces Miss He. Otherwise, why would Miss He choose her." A makeup artist said contemptuously.

"Yes, maybe she knew that Miss He would change her makeup artist, and she deliberately refused to attract Miss He's attention today." The other person followed suit, eyes full of contempt.

Several people gathered together and said all kinds of ugly words. Although they controlled the volume, Xu Anqiu was close enough to hear them all.

This is not the first time she has heard these people speak ill of her. It's just that when they said bad things about her before, they would deliberately change the subject when they saw her, but this time they said it directly and blatantly in front of her.

Of course, these words have also been used to describe other makeup artists. Those people only had a few words of swearing, and she was tired of listening to them, but they still didn't get tired of talking.

Xu Anqiu didn't care and continued to watch other people's dramas. This one was an emotional drama between the two leading actors. He Shihan's acting was quite good, and it was more engaging than Gu Yeqing's.

In particular, the gentleness in He Shihan's eyes is very easy to touch. Just being looked at by such eyes makes people feel cherished.

This kind of look cannot be deduced by Gu Yeqing. Gu Yeqing's sharp eyes are always filled with arrogance and disdain. Only when eating chicken legs and drinking yogurt will there be a trace of satisfaction, just like gluttony like a child.

Thinking of Gu Yeqing's usual cold and pushy attitude towards people, Xu Anqiu slightly curled the corners of his mouth with a smile in his eyes.

After the filming of this scene, several makeup artists stopped discussing and walked over to help the actors touch up their makeup with smiles on their faces.

Xu Anqiu also went over to touch up He Shihan's makeup, because He Shihan had a separate makeup space, so she didn't have to squeeze in with other people.

"Sister Xu, how was my performance just now? Is it not realistic enough?" He Shihan looked at the mirror expectantly, like a child who wants to be praised.

"Very good." Xu Anqiu replied with a light smile, skillfully touching up her makeup.

"Really?" He Shihan laughed happily, her makeup looked a little innocent despite her cold makeup.

Xu Anqiu smiled and nodded, concentrating on styling his hair.

Seeing that she didn't want to talk, He Shihan just sat quietly, and occasionally meeting Xu Anqiu's eyes would raise a big smile, looking full of vigor and romance.

Xu Anqiu returned a polite smile, she knew that He Shihan was silently showing her favor. In fact, she wants to tell the other party that this is not necessary, she can understand the true intention hidden behind the innocent smile.

Among the many people she has met, only Gu Yeqing's smile is really pure and flawless, without any purpose, which makes her feel very comfortable. Other people who know her identity will always treat her with a cautious flattery and flattery, which prevents her from having a relaxed chat, so she hides her identity and does the work she likes.

Although occasionally being excluded and slandered by others, these are trivial things and are not worth mentioning to her. Up to now, she is used to flattery, and she has seen both sides of people's hearts. She has already achieved peace of mind, and will not be worried about these unimportant things.

The author has something to say: The next book is: "President Cat and Her Gentle Attack", please bookmark it.

Jian Miao is the CEO of Wanyu Entertainment Group, and also a thousand-year-old cat demon. Now she has encountered a problem, her 'human world residence permit' is about to expire.

The 'Demon Realm Affairs Office' asked her to find a human partner within ten days, otherwise she would be sent back to the demon realm.

During a company welcome meeting, Jian Miao took a fancy to the new employee with cat ears.

Looking at the word 'Xu Anxia' on the staff file, Jian Miao's pretty brows slightly frowned.

"Do you like cats?"

- "Like, President. "

"Can you cook fish?" "

- "This is my specialty. "

Then sign it, just sign it, and I'll make you an A-list star." "

Xu Anxia was stunned in surprise. She looked at the four big words 'marriage agreement' on it, and signed her name neatly.

That afternoon, Jian Miao took Xu Anxia to receive the marriage certificate.

Before leaving the Civil Affairs Bureau, Xu Anxia quietly told the two The staff said, "I hope the two of you will keep the matter of my marriage a secret. "

"Okay, Mr. Xu. "

If the news of the marriage of the highest authority in the Tang and Song Group leaks out, I'm afraid the entire entertainment industry will be shaken.