23

Seeing the anger floating around in the room, Mo Li frowned slightly, and the image of Mu Xiaomu comforting Xu Ru flashed in her mind. After thinking for a moment, with a wave of the palm, all the anger was gathered and injected into the body of the man on the bed.

After all, she still had some questions to ask this person, and it would be difficult to do things if she died. Although the anger Chi Yao sucked was from a dying man, it was more than enough to save this man.

Soon the condition of the man's heartbeat chart improved, and Mo Li didn't understand the technology, so she cast her attention on the man after a glance.

"Where is that hamster demon you caught now?" Mo Li's eyes turned purple, and she used spells to control the man.

"Now I should be sent to the zoo and handed over to the elder sister." The man closed his eyes and made a sound.

"Where is the zoo?" Mo Li continued to ask.

The man gave the address truthfully.

The corner of Mo Li's mouth twitched, she withdrew the spell, and disappeared in place in an instant.

Seeing Mo Li appear from the stairs, Mu Xiaomu stood up in surprise, and was obviously relieved when she ran over, "I thought you were missing, and I will go look for you if you don't show up."

"Let's go. "Mo Li said coldly.

"Not yet, Xu Ru is very sad, we need to stay with you for a while." Mu Xiaomu glanced at Xu Ru who was not far away, and said quietly.

"Her father is fine, and it's useless to stay here. Could it be that your comfort can make her father better?" The corners of Mo Li's mouth curled up slightly, with sarcasm in his eyes.

Mu Xiaomu couldn't understand this expression, but she also understood that she was being laughed at, so she justified in a low voice, unconvinced, "My sister said that although comforting doesn't have any practical help, it is something we can do. Do what you can It's a good child's performance to help others."

Mo Li didn't bother to argue, turned and left with a cold face, she didn't care about a human child because she was a dignified demon. Only such stupid creatures would do things they know are useless.

Seeing that Mo Li was about to go far, Mu Xiaomu hurriedly greeted Xu Ru and went out to chase. When she ran to the entrance of the hospital, Mo Li's figure had disappeared. Mu Xiaomu lowered her head a little sadly, Mo Li must have been pissed off by her.

Mo Li returned to her room with spells, and saw the picture of her and Mu Xiaomo holding hands in front of the little tree on the wall, and her brows frowned. He wanted to destroy that photo, but found that the force of the shot had been dispelled.

Mo Li narrowed her eyes, and immediately understood that Long Yi had tampered with the photo to prevent her from destroying the photo.

This Long Yi can calculate.

Mo Li sat in meditation dissatisfied, unable to tell what emotion she was feeling. She really didn't understand what's the use of trying to do useless things.

What else to do but to waste your energy? Mu Xiaomu actually said it with a straight face, really stupid.

Mo Li sneered, stopped meditating, and stared at the photo to study the girl with a bright smile. This is the first time she has seen such a strange human being.

Call her stupid, sometimes she is very clever, and she can do things that other children can't do. Say she is smart, but she is always the last one in the exam, and she is just a crying child when she encounters difficulties.

Just such a little doll who doesn't know the heights of the sky and the depths of the earth, always dares to chatter in her ear, and she can't drive her away. If this was in the Demon Realm or the Demon Realm, she would have slapped her to clean her ears long ago.

Mo Li stared at the photo, and didn't stop thinking until Long Yi opened the door and came in after work.

Long Yi opened the door and saw Mo Li practicing, and asked with a smile, "Where is the hamster demon?"

"The zoo." Mo Li replied with her eyes closed.

"You did a good job, I'm going out tonight, stay at home obediently, don't run around." Long Yi happily praised, like a normal parent.

Mo Li snorted coldly, and continued staring at the photo in a daze when Long Yi went out.

Although Mo Li didn't say the address, Long Yi relied on human search technology to accurately find the place where the hamster demon was imprisoned.

It was dark now, and the zoo was closed long ago. Standing at the door, Long Yi felt a strong evil spirit coming from inside.

Feeling a somewhat familiar evil spirit, Long Yi twitched the corner of his mouth, revealing a playful smile. She didn't expect Feng Er's attendant, Wu Tong, to be here, which surprised her a bit.

From this point of view, Feng Er should also have arrived in the human world, but he is not in the zoo at the moment. This is just right, saving her from being discovered.

Long Yi smiled, hid his aura and entered the zoo. The smell of demons here is too much and very strong, and the scent of hamster demons can hardly be smelled.

Walking around, Long Yi didn't see a single animal, but there were two trees and a tiger fighting the landlord, and one of the trees was a phoenix tree.

What they gambled was not money, but little red flowers. She has seen this flower before, it is the kind of flower that teachers in elementary school reward children for their praise. The last time Moli planted trees well, she got one.

After watching for a while, the two trees teamed up to cheat the tiger with flowers. Tiger lost several rounds in a row, and kept robbing the dealer, looking like he wanted to come back.

Long Yi smiled and watched the tiger almost finished losing the little red flower before continuing to look for the hamster demon. He almost finished visiting the part of the zoo that was open to the public, and then walked unhurriedly to the place where tourists are prohibited.

When he came to a wooden hut, Long Yi sensed the smell of the hamster demon, and there was also the smell of a little fox inside. To her surprise, the little fox seemed to have spotted her. As expected of a six-tailed fox, he is quite capable.

"Little fox, we meet again." Long Yi smiled and appeared friendly.

Gu Yeqing straightened his body in an instant, growled, and stared at the smiling Long Yi vigilantly. This woman always smiles, looks harmless to humans and animals, but is actually scary.

"Don't be nervous, little fox, I'm not looking for you this time." Long Yi said softly, a ray of golden light radiated from his fingertips.

This room was restricted, and the power of the monster could not be displayed in it. Even she was affected a little, but it was not a problem to take the hamster demon away.

"You, are you here to save me?" Lizi crawled out of the corner excitedly, tears filled her unbelievable eyes.

"Mo Li just wants to eat the food you cook, and I can't help it." Long Yi shook his head helplessly, with fondness in his eyes.

Seeing that the two knew each other, Gu Yeqing hooked the hamster demon's tail with one paw, "Don't believe her, she is very dangerous."

"She is here to save me..." The hamster demon said happily. At this moment, she selectively forgot about the threats Long Yi and Mo Li once made to her.

She originally thought that she was going to die, but she didn't expect that at her most dangerous moment, there were still people who remembered her and came to save her regardless of the danger. If she is in human form now, she must be crying in a mess.

Gu Yeqing narrowed his eyes, refusing to let the hamster demon go. This woman in front of her is more dangerous than the whole zoo. There are some monsters and celestial masters with strong spells here, but she can easily come in without being discovered, and her strength must be above everyone here.

"Don't be fooled by her." Gu Yeqing growled and reminded.

"Little hamster, do you want to go?" Long Yi bent down and waved, his tone of inquiry was more like an order. Lizi knew that if she hesitated again, she would miss the chance to escape, so she smiled at Gu Yeqing

, "Thank you sister Fox, I don't want to die here, so I have to leave."

Well, she can only choose to move on.

Li Zi didn't say this sentence, and jumped into Long Yi's hands lightly and firmly.

Long Yi smiled in satisfaction, and his body disappeared instantly. This time, he was not as leisurely as when he came here, so he went back directly with chestnuts.

Mo Li felt that Long Yi and the hamster demon had returned, opened her eyes and looked outside the door, and soon the door was opened, revealing Long Yi's disgusting smiling face.

"There's class tomorrow, go to bed early."

Mo Li snorted coldly and closed her eyes, it's already three o'clock in the morning.

After Long Yi finished giving instructions, he closed the door and went to take a bath in a happy mood.

Lizi was still in her original form, still huddled in the corner, everything was the same as before she was taken away, but something was different. For example, she used to be terrified and unable to fall asleep, but now she was so sleepy, she fell asleep before Long Yi finished taking a bath.

Mo Li heard footsteps outside, opened the door and saw Long Yi staring at the hamster demon, raised the corners of his mouth mockingly, "Lord Long Jun has gone to great lengths to save an inconspicuous hamster this time, could it be that he is also like a stupid human being?" Are you starting to have affection and love?"

"Didn't Lord Mozun also contribute?" Long Yi asked with a smile, his eyes were somewhat displeased.

Mo Li knew that what she said touched Long Yi's heart. As the supreme lord of the demon world, Long Yi always despised the common people and did not put anyone's life in his eyes. They say that all things are equal, but they actually treat all life as ants.

There was a time when Long Yi was in a bad mood and slaughtered thousands of monsters with a wave of his hand. Long Yi, who is so arrogant and conceited, would one day save a small and ordinary hamster. If he said it, everyone in the demon world would be stunned.

Mo Li closed the door in a good mood, she looked forward to seeing that pitiful expression on Long Yi's face one day, then she would be very happy.

In this contest, Mo Li had the upper hand. It was the first time for Long Yi to taste the taste of losing, his eyes turned golden with displeasure, and a powerful light condensed in his hand, as long as it hits the hamster demon, the hamster demon will surely die.

"You can't cover up the fact that you saved her even if you killed her." Mo Li's mocking voice came from the room, with a slight smile on her face, "It's like deceiving your ears."

"You've even learned this idiom. "Long Yi smiled and flashed into the room, the light in his hand hit Mo Li directly.

Mo Li quickly used her strength to resist, but she was still defeated. She received a slap on the chest, and blood spilled from the corner of her mouth.

After wiping the blood, Mo Li showed a victorious smile on her face, "Have you become angry from embarrassment?"

Long Yi narrowed his eyes, the gold in his eyes was even heavier, and a golden light gathered in his hands again, reminding him in a cold voice, "Don't challenge me Your patience."

"Really? I really want to give it a try." Mo Li's eyes turned purple, and she seemed to be in a better mood.

There is nothing that makes her happier than seeing Long Yi deflated. Long Jun, who is high in the demon world and doesn't seem to care about anything, is not jumping out of breath because of her few words. .

"Lord Mozun, after all these years, you still haven't learned how to behave." Long Yi's eyes became colder, and he unceremoniously exerted all his strength.

Mo Li couldn't dodge, so she could only forcibly endure every attack of Long Yi. This time, Long Yi seemed to be really angry, and his attack was more ruthless than ever before. Unfortunately, he still couldn't kill her.

Mo Li supported herself for a while, lying on the bed covered in blood, with a mocking smile still on the corner of her mouth, looking at Long Yi even more contemptuously.

According to the usual habit, after Long Yi taught her a lesson, he would definitely make some sarcastic remarks with a smile on his face, but this time he went back to the room with a cold face and no words.

Mo Li smiled lightly. Although her body suffered some injuries, the joy of victory in her heart was enough to suppress the pain in her whole body. Based on this matter alone, she could laugh at Long Yi for the rest of her life.

Mo Li closed her eyes and floated in mid-air to heal herself. After all, she had to go to class tomorrow. If the little human girl saw the injuries on her body, she would have to twitter and ask non-stop.

Li Zi woke up after a nap, saw Long Yi was about to go out, and raised a big smile, "Morning Miss Long, be careful on the road."

Long Yi ignored it, closed the door forcefully, and even forgot to put on the Moli.

Hearing the sound of closing the door seemed to be filled with anger, Chestnut was a little dazed. Hanging her head in pain, she seemed to be hated.

"Hamster demon, I want to drink tomato and egg soup tonight." Mo Li ordered food with her schoolbag on her back.

"Okay." Li Zi nodded hastily, hesitated for a while and summoned up the courage to ask, "Miss Long seems to be in a bad mood, did I say something wrong?"

"She has reached menopause." Mo Li said mockingly, Walk to school. Without Long Yi to see her off today, she will probably be late.

Just after leaving the gate of the community, an innocent face appeared in a low-key luxury car, "Good morning, Moli."

Moli narrowed her eyes, walked slowly, and looked at Mu Xiao Mu a smiling face.

"Let's go to school together."

"Yes." Mo Li got into the car and leaned gently on the seat.

This car is much more comfortable than Long Yi's second-hand eDonkey.