68

When Xu Anqiu woke up, the first thing she saw was a cave, and it took her a while to get used to the light in the cave.

I glanced at my phone, it was nine o'clock in the morning. Xu Anqiu sat up, and the scene of Gu Yeqing swallowing her suddenly appeared in his mind. During this time, she was unconscious, and when she woke up, this was the place.

Xu Anqiu sat for a while, finally fully awake, and slowly walked out of the cave, his eyes widened.

She saw a group of little foxes jumping around a huge fox outside, looking very excited.

Xu Anqiu recognized the big fox as Gu Yeqing, stood at the entrance of the cave for a while before slowly walking over, "Ye Qing, where is this?

" Shake those foxes away without mercy.

Hearing this cold voice, Xu Anqiu subconsciously took a step back. In the past, Gu Yeqing spoke with a sense of coldness, but it was not so emotionless.

"What did you bring me here for?" Xu Anqiu asked carefully, pressing his stomach with both hands. She did not forget the scene where Gu Yeqing wanted to eat her.

"Complete the mission you should complete." Gu Yeqing approached suddenly, his blood-red eyes were like a cold light.

Xu Anqiu's heart trembled, and he stood still even though he was afraid, "Who the hell are you?"

Gu Yeqing smiled playfully when he heard the words, and leaned against the outside of the cave in human form, his expression was very cold, "It seems that you are not stupid, You can actually tell that I'm not her."

"Ye Qing is only cold and arrogant on the outside, but she always has a kind heart in her heart. She will not hurt me, nor will she hurt other people." Xu Anqiu said angrily.

Gu Yeqing sneered when he heard the words, with a bit of hatred in his eyes, he stared at Xu Anqiu ferociously, "If you humans weren't greedy, how could our six-tailed fox clan have ended up like this, you humans should all be damned... ""

"The one who says others deserve to die is often the one who deserves to die." At this moment, a joking voice came.

Xu Anqiu looked over and saw two women in ancient costumes walking towards each other. On the left was Feng Laiyi, who was dressed in a white dress, and on the right was Long Yi, who was chic and beautiful in a black dress.

Seeing these two people, Gu Yeqing was obviously taken aback, and made a threatening voice at Long Yi's throat, "This is the business of my fox clan, and it's not up to outsiders to take care of it.

" Why can't you manage it?" Long Yi asked with a smile. Compared to Gu Yeqing's nervousness, she seemed relaxed.

Feng Laiyi at the side glared at Long Yi slightly sullenly upon hearing the words. Long Yi immediately restrained his smile, stood with his chest folded and said nothing, his face was full of an expression of enjoying the show.

Seeing this situation, Gu Yeqing knew that Feng Laiyi was the one who was in charge of this matter. His face became a little better, and he squeezed out a smile and said, "Feng'er, don't come here without any problems."

Hearing this, Feng Laiyi has not yet What does it mean, Long Yi immediately changed his face, and warned in a cold voice, "Feng'er was also called by you?"

"Why can't I? Feng'er and I have a good time with each other, and there is nothing wrong with Lord Long." Gu Ye Qing smiled provocatively, her eyes full of contempt.

Xu Anqiu looked at the scene in front of him, slightly dazed. She thought it would be a fierce battle, but now the situation seems to have turned into jealousy between two people because of Feng Laiyi.

From Gu Yeqing's tone, she was very familiar with Feng Laiyi, but she could feel that it was not the intimacy of a lover, but the feeling of a good friend.

"Really? When Feng Er and I met, the Fox Clan didn't know where it was?" Long Yi said with a smile, his expression was even more contemptuous.

This sentence made Gu Yeqing's face turn red, feeling unwilling but helpless.

When their six-tailed fox clan was at its strongest, they were almost comparable to dragons and phoenixes, but because of human greed and massacre, their strength was greatly reduced, and they were bullied by other monster clans, and finally fell to the point of extermination.

Seeing the hatred in Gu Yeqing's eyes, Feng Laiyi understood what Gu Yeqing was thinking, took a step closer and said leisurely, "Now that the Six-tailed Fox clan already has queens, you have an extra granddaughter, and they will take on the responsibility of multiplying in the future." The last heavy responsibility brought the Six-Tailed Fox back to the demon world."

"A mere human being is expected to possess the blood of my Six-Tailed Clan?" Gu Yeqing asked angrily, with sharp claws out of both hands, looking very dangerous.

Xu Anqiu backed away in fear, trying to reduce his sense of existence to avoid being hurt by Gu Yeqing.

Seeing this, Feng Laiyi's expression remained unchanged, she was still indifferent, "This is her choice, as her mother, you should respect this decision."

"Really?" Gu Yeqing seemed to have heard a big joke, He raised his head and laughed loudly, "If you hadn't persuaded me to associate with the human race, how could my Liuwei clan have fallen into such a miserable situation?

" Your only seedling, your Six-Tails clan has long been extinct." Long Yi raised his eyebrows, smiling cynically.

Hearing the words, Gu Yeqing only felt a strong sense of ridicule, and grinned fiercely at Long Yi, as if he wanted to eat him into his stomach.

Long Yi remained unmoved, a ray of golden light flowed from his fingertips. As long as Gu Yeqing has the slightest problem, she doesn't mind killing the fox immediately.

If it hadn't been for Feng Er's nostalgia for the past and not allowing her to be tough, she would have done it long ago, why would the mother-in-law delay until now. Although these resentful souls occupy Gu Yeqing's body and absorb the power in the barrier to greatly increase their strength, they are still not enough for her.

Feng Er was worried that both sides would be hurt by force, and the barrier would become irreparable, so he endured these fox souls. According to her thinking, breaking the barrier might be a good thing. The monster race has been working behind closed doors for thousands of years, so it's time to go out and gain knowledge, lest these monsters who are full and have nothing to do will cause trouble for her.

"Stop talking about Long Yi." Feng Laiyi reprimanded softly, and then continued after seeing Long Yi stop talking, "I know that the resentment of the fox clan for thousands of years is difficult to eliminate, but this hatred has lasted for thousands of years, don't you want to continue? go down?"

"For thousands of years, you have been tortured by hatred every day and night, unable to reincarnate. Now that your daughter has grown up, why don't you let go of your hatred and let them live the rest of their lives."

"Human life is short and fragile, and will die soon How can she stay with my son for a long time? She can be with any monster of the monster clan, but she can't be with people." Gu Yeqing roared angrily, turned back and glanced coldly at Xu Anqiu, "The one who brought humans Bloodlines are not eligible to be included in my six-tailed fox's family tree."

Xu Anqiu's heart trembled, and she could clearly see the disgust and murderous intent in those blood-red eyes. It is obviously not a rational behavior to provoke the other party at this time, what she has to do is not to make trouble.

There are Long Yi and Feng Laiyi outside, she and the baby in her stomach are safe for the time being.

"This human woman was chosen by herself. Perhaps this is fate. Isn't it her intention that you haven't killed them now?" Feng Laiyi slowly persuaded.

Although the six-tailed fox has always been bold and arrogant, he loves the cubs very much and hopes that the family relationship between them can resolve all the grievances.

Hearing this, Gu Yeqing had hesitation in his eyes. Originally, she could have eaten the human being and the unborn child in one bite at the hotel, but she just brought them to the Yaozu without harming them.

It is undeniable that her daughter Hu Shiyi's will is preventing them, otherwise she would have killed these two people long ago.

"You hate humans because they are treacherous, cruel and ruthless. If there are people who are different from humans thousands of years ago, are you willing to choose to believe them again?" Feng Laiyi added after seeing Gu Yeqing's disapproving expression. "Or are you willing to believe in your daughter's choice?"

Gu Yeqing hesitated again when he heard this, looking at Feng Laiyi for a while, and Xu Anqiu for a while.

"Although I don't know what grievances and grievances happened between humans and the Six-tailed Clan thousands of years ago, I will not hurt Ye Qing, just like Ye Qing will not hurt me." Xu Anqiu overcame the fear in his heart and said firmly, "This baby is My expectation with Ye Qing is not that I shouldn't have come to this world."

"Shut up." Gu Yeqing roared, seeming a little annoyed, and waved his arm vigorously.

Xu Anqiu suddenly felt a strong wind blowing, her body flew backwards uncontrollably, and stopped when she hit a wall. The strange thing was that she didn't feel any pain, only saw a flash of red light.

Xu Anqiu immediately understood that it was the baby who saved her again this time, he smiled lightly and rubbed his stomach, "Thank you baby."

Long Yi and Feng Laiyi both saw this scene outside the cave, and exchanged a look with each other tacitly .

The cubs frequently use demon powers before they are born, and it will be a problem whether they can be born smoothly if this continues.

Gu Yeqing didn't expect that the cub would have such power, and would protect his mother while still in the womb. Compared with the cubs of the fox clan, his mind and ability were superior.

At this moment, the expression on her face became extremely complicated, but she didn't make any more moves, and she focused on looking outside. She can take care of the human inside with just a few fingers, and the two outside are the real threats, especially Long Yi.

Back then when their clan suffered catastrophe, Long Yi stood by and watched, and was also one of the enemies of their fox clan.

Seeing Gu Yeqing's resentful eyes, Long Yi smiled nonchalantly, and said leisurely, "It's just a trivial matter for me to solve you, it's just a matter of me for you to threaten the lives of this little fox and that human being." It's useless, you can only deceive Feng Er's sympathy."

"I advise you, reincarnate as soon as possible and don't be a demon in the world, otherwise I will make your six-tailed fox clan completely extinct."

"You... " Gu Yeqing was very angry when he heard that, he pointed at Long Yi and was speechless.

She knew very well that with Long Yi's cruel and heartless personality, he would definitely do such a thing. If the opponent is Long Yi, all her chips are invalid. This dragon doesn't care about anyone's life or death, she only has entertainment in her eyes.

But this time there is Feng Laiyi, the kind and benevolent Feng Laiyi will not ignore all beings in the demon world, she has enough qualifications to negotiate terms.

"Feng'er, I can trust you again, but how do you prove that this human being is different from the human being thousands of years ago?"

"How do you want to prove?" Feng Laiyi said, with a flash of joy in his eyes.

Thanks to Long Yi's deterrence this time, otherwise things would not have turned around. According to Liuweihu's personality, he must fight to the death. She and Long Yi used both soft and hard tactics to appease and threaten violence, but achieved a good result.

"If she forgets everything and still falls in love with my son, I can consider it."

"It's a deal." Long Yi readily agreed.

Feng Laiyi glanced at Long Yi with some dissatisfaction. She originally wanted to negotiate a few more terms, but now she couldn't add conditions.

When Xu Anqiu saw their decision, a trace of panic appeared on his face, and his mind was in confusion. She clearly understands that she is currently in a weak position and has no right to speak, so she can only accept everything passively.

However, she believes that memories can be erased, but her feelings for Gu Yeqing and the baby cannot be changed. Even if she forgets, her heart will not change.

"If that's the case, I hope you can keep your word." Xu Anqiu walked out of the cave while supporting the wall, with a firm expression on his face.

"Naturally."

"Okay, I will prove to you that not all human beings are ruthless, at least my feelings for Ye Qing are true." Xu Anqiu stared at those blood-red eyes and said loudly without fear.

"Really? I want to see how you are different from others." After Gu Yeqing finished speaking, he was about to do it. He pinched Xu Anqiu's stomach and gave a cold smile. "Although you are mixed with human blood, but there are some Use." As soon as

she finished speaking, a red light shot into Xu Anqiu's stomach.

Xu Anqiu suddenly felt a pain in her abdomen, and she passed out before she could groan.

After a while, the red light flew towards Gu Yeqing with a wet cub, and just as Gu Yeqing was about to catch it, a golden light flashed.

The next moment, the cub was crying loudly in Long Yi's arms. Long Yi thought she was noisy, so he directly threw it to Feng Laiyi.

"Now that you have the tools to repair the barrier, don't worry about the barrier." Long Yi said with a leisurely smile.

Only the six-tailed fox can repair the barrier hole pierced by the six-tailed fox family. Originally, Gu Yeqing could also, but this little fox was used as a carrier by those wronged souls. Naturally, it will not repair the barrier, but will wantonly absorb the barrier the power of.

The loopholes in the enchantment have been increasing over the years, and it is these six-tailed foxes who have made a fool of it. If it weren't for them, Feng'er would have repaired the barrier long ago, and would not have come to the world to look for her.

"I'm afraid her current strength is not enough. I'll keep her in the Phoenix Hall first, and make a decision after she doesn't recover." Feng Er waved his hand to remove the amniotic fluid from Hu Twelve's body.

The current situation of this little fox is even more serious than that of Gu Yeqing back then. It was forced to be born before it was full term, and I don't know how long it will take to raise it well.

"Okay, my task is completed, next you talk to this old fox." Long Yi disappeared on the spot after speaking.

Feng Laiyi frowned slightly, with a helpless expression on her face. The matter is far from over here, but it's useless for Long Yi to stay here, it will only add to the chaos.

"Let's chat, Xiyue."

"Okay."

The author has something to say: I can get my full attendance after completing 100,000 characters hahaha I'm happy

when I get the full attendance, I will send you red envelopes.