48

After sleeping and waking up, Xu Anqiu felt refreshed. After washing up, there was still plenty of time, so I made a simple breakfast.

Gu Yeqing was awakened by the aroma of food, and when he came to the living room, he saw a bowl of freshly cooked shredded chicken porridge with love eggs on the table. Just looking at it whets the appetite, Gu Yeqing happily picked up the porridge and drank it in one gulp.

Xu Anqiu came out from the kitchen with a bowl of side dishes, saw Gu Yeqing eating an egg, and asked with a smile, "Is it delicious?"

"Yeah." Gu Yeqing nodded, and quickly finished eating the egg, "Is there any more porridge?"

"Yes, I'll get you another bowl." Xu Anqiu said with a smile, put down the dishes, and turned to go to the kitchen.

After breakfast, the two went to the company together. They arrived early, and there were not many people in the company.

Xu Anqiu saw Lizi sitting at the front desk at a glance. After punching out the card, he walked over and said with a smile, "Lizi didn't see you coming to work yesterday, what happened?"

Lizi smiled shyly and shook his head vigorously, "Thank you Sister Xu's concern, I'm fine."

"It's fine." Xu Anqiu said with a smile, and went to the dressing room with Gu Yeqing.

She obviously saw that Lizi's expression was unnatural, not as normal as she said on the surface. But the other party didn't want to say more, and she didn't need to ask more.

Coming to the dressing room, Xu Anqiu began to prepare for today's work.

Gu Yeqing sat on the sofa, thought for a while and said to Xu Anqiu, "Aqiu, call the hamster demon over here, I have something to ask her."

"Okay." Xu Anqiu stopped what he was doing and went out to find Lizi.

Not long after, Xu Anqiu came back with chestnuts, and after entering, Xu Anqiu deliberately locked the door to prevent anyone from accidentally breaking in.

Seeing Gu Yeqing, Li Zi happily sat over, blushing and said, "Sister Fox, I also have a residence permit."

"Really? Take it out and have a look."

Lizi obediently used spells to conjure up his residence permit, and happily showed it to Gu Yeqing.

"Is this Lizi's residence permit? Is the little hamster on it a chestnut?" Xu Anqiu asked curiously.

Lizi nodded excitedly, looking at Gu Yeqing with bright eyes.

After being caught in the zoo yesterday, she thought she would die, but she actually met Master Feng Jun. From Mr. Feng Jun's mouth, she knew that the Miss Long she had been taking care of was Mr. Long Jun, and Mo Li was the Demon Lord.

If someone else said this, she would not believe it. But the person who told her personally was Lord Feng Jun, she had to believe it.

Later, she fell asleep for some reason, and after waking up, Lord Long Jun gave her a residence permit. It was all like a dream, she couldn't believe it.

Looking at Lizi's smirking face, Gu Yeqing frowned unhappily, and said in a vicious voice, "How did you get together with

Lord Long ?" The hamster demon is together, and this hamster demon is very weak and cries, she can always slap her paw to death.

Hearing Gu Yeqing's angry and unwilling tone, Xu Anqiu secretly gave Gu Yeqing a hand, and said with a smile, "I think the reason why Lord Long and Lizi are together is because Lizi has something special."

"What? What's so special?" Gu Yeqing and Lizi asked in unison, one disdainful and the other nervous.

"Because Lizi is kind and cute."

"What kind of reason is that?" Gu Yeqing snorted unconvinced, and looked at Lizi with more unkind eyes.

What they in the demon world pay attention to is strength, not the useless things that humans say.

Lizi trembled in fear, lowered her head with a low self-esteem and showed a wry smile, "Thank you sister Xu for your comfort, I know I am useless, Master Long is willing to keep me on a whim. After a while..."

"She I will drive you out." Gu Yeqing answered the words, smiling happily.

Xu Anqiu immediately stared at Gu Yeqing dissatisfied, until Gu Yeqing couldn't laugh.

"Don't be discouraged, Lizi, you like Master Long so much..."

"No, no, I..." Lizi shook her head hastily, her nervous tongue knotted and said bad words. She wants to deny it but has a little expectation. Does such a weak girl really have the right to like such a powerful Lord Long Jun?

Xu Anqiu smiled lightly, showing a clear look, "Lizi is so cute, Lord Long will definitely like you."

"Really?" Lizi looked expectantly, and his face turned red instantly.

As long as she thought of the possibility Xu Anqiu said, her heart seemed to jump out of her body.

"Stop wishful thinking, how could Master Long...hey..." Before Gu Yeqing could finish his sentence, Xu Anqiu slapped him hard.

"Don't listen to Ye Qing's nonsense, she herself is a child who doesn't understand these things." Xu Anqiu comforted with a smile.

Gu Yeqing wanted to refute, but when he met Xu Anqiu's warning eyes, he shut his mouth immediately.

"Thank you sister Xu, I'm going to work first." Li Zi smiled happily, and walked out in a bouncing manner.

Looking at Lizi's proud walking posture, Gu Yeqing squinted his eyes in displeasure, "Master Long would not like such a weak monster."

"You are not her, how do you know?" Xu Anqiu asked with a straight face.

"I..." Gu Yeqing was choked up for a moment, and said irritably, "I won't anyway."

How could she accept that the person she admired the most liked someone who was weaker than her? She's okay with that.

Seeing what Gu Yeqing meant, Xu Anqiu chuckled and shook his head, "You fans just like to worry about things. The boss didn't say anything, so you just decide one by one. This one doesn't deserve it, that one doesn't. You choose your idols. You should choose the one your idol likes, why do you always choose the one you like, the one you think is suitable, is it you who are looking for a partner?"

"I..." Gu Yeqing said with a firm attitude, " She just doesn't deserve it."

"Whether she deserves is up to the person concerned, and has nothing to do with you."

"I..." Gu Yeqing was so choked that he couldn't speak, and collapsed on the sofa in anger.

Huang Xin saw this scene as soon as he entered the door, and his heart tightened. Every time Gu Yeqing gets angry, the work is difficult, and she has to spend a lot of effort to persuade Gu Yeqing to work normally.

"What's wrong with Ye Qing? Did someone upset you?" Huang Xin asked cautiously with a smile.

"Nothing." Gu Yeqing replied impatiently.

Huang Xin breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the words. If he could communicate, there was still room for maneuver. It seemed that he was not very angry.

"Sister Xu, what's the matter? I remember that Ye Qing didn't play today." Xu Anqiu asked with a smile.

"I came here to ask when Ye Qing will be free to hold a press conference." Xu Anqiu said, with a helpless expression on his face.

According to the general process, the company makes decisions for artists, but now because Yu Hai is on top of it, Wu Kui let Gu Yeqing make the decision.

"I don't know." Gu Yeqing growled in displeasure, and continued to think about things with his eyes closed.

Seeing this, Xu Anqiu shook his head helplessly, took a look at Gu Yeqing's latest itinerary and said, "I'm free this Saturday, why don't we make an appointment for this day."

"Okay, I'll report to the company right now." Huang Xin nodded, There was a look of worry in his eyes.

Xu Anqiu is in charge of many things about Gu Yeqing now, saying that it is his ex-wife, but the way they get along is more like a couple.

Although Xu Anqiu and He Shihan's hot searches have gone down, there is no guarantee that some tricky reporters will ask this question at the press conference. If Gu Yeqing shakes everything out on impulse, the scene will be difficult to control.

She can't persuade Xu Anqiu not to go now, the boss of the company didn't intervene, and she has no right to speak.

"Wait a minute." Gu Yeqing suddenly opened his eyes, walked up to Huang Xin and said, "I will give Aqiu all my money in the future, and you will give her all the money now."

"This..." Huang Xin Xin was stunned in surprise, showing an expression of disbelief, "Xiao Xu cares about your money?"

"Yeah." Gu Yeqing nodded affirmatively.

Huang Xin didn't know what to say for a moment, so he stood there without moving. In the past year, Gu Yeqing's property was managed by her, but now it has to be handed over to his ex-wife Xu Anqiu, she really can't understand. If Xu Anqiu harbors evil intentions, then all the hard-earned money Gu Yeqing has earned will be in vain.

Xu Anqiu didn't expect Gu Yeqing to make such a decision suddenly, he was stunned for a while before he realized it, and said with a smile, "Ye Qing doesn't need to do this, I don't know how to manage money, you can leave it to Sister Huang to manage."

"No, You have a lot of places to spend money, how can your salary be enough?" Gu Yeqing said seriously.

Xu Anqiu was taken aback, and after thinking for a while, he realized that Gu Yeqing actually didn't know how rich she was. He only knew that she was the Fourth Miss of the Xu family, but he didn't understand what this name represented.

Moreover, Gu Yeqing's ability to identify famous brands is zero, and he hardly buys any famous brands. After being married for a year, their biggest expense is daily grocery shopping. Now that they have a baby, it's no wonder that Gu Yeqing feels that she is short of money.

"Actually, I don't need it, I have enough money." Xu Anqiu said with a smile, wanting to rub his stomach, afraid that Huang Xin would see the clues, but held back.

Gu Yeqing sat down aggressively when he heard the words, and stared at Xu Anqiu angrily, "Why don't you want my money?"

"Because I'm not short of money." Xu Anqiu explained with a smile, patted Gu Yeqing's head and continued, "Your money Let Sister Huang save it so that she can buy other things in the future."

"Hmph." Gu Yeqing turned his head unhappily.

She knew that Xu Anqiu was talking about buying baby products, but Xu Anqiu didn't appreciate her kindness, and didn't give her arms like he did in the TV series.

Huang Xin stared at the strange scene in front of him, and was stunned in surprise.

It was the first time she saw someone pushing money out, especially Gu Yeqing's net worth was not low. Although it was only one year, he made a lot of money. Xu Anqiu could not earn a fraction of what Gu Yeqing made in a year in the company all his life.

"Ye Qing, I'll take care of it for you first, and I'll give you half of your money when you get married someday." Huang Xin came back to his senses and said.

"Yeah." Gu Yeqing nodded reluctantly.

Huang Xin breathed a sigh of relief, hesitated for a while and asked, "I transferred the money to the person who transferred the money last time. The amount is not small. Ye Qing, have you been scammed?"

"That person Who is it?" Xu Anqiu immediately asked, looking a little nervous.

"Tang Yunyun, I paid millions of dollars for the medicine." Gu Yeqing said indifferently.

"What medicine costs several million?" Huang Xin was shocked, "Should I call and report her?"

"No, no, Sister Huang, you go first." Xu Anqiu said hastily.

If the investigation continues, her pregnancy may be found out, and Gu Ye Qingyao's identity may also be revealed.