66

Unexpectedly, Gu Yeqing turned out to be a fox demon, and the two had a fate later on, Xu Anqiu couldn't help laughing when he thought of it.

The next morning, Xu Anqiu went to work in a good mood. While having breakfast, she looked through the information about the Han family again, but accidentally saw a group photo inside.

Above is a photo of Mr. Han and a young man, and this young man is actually the ghost. Last time, she paid too much attention to finding the secrets of the Han family, so she carelessly ignored this photo.

Surprised, Xu Anqiu immediately put down the bread, looked carefully at the photo, and found a line of small characters next to it, which said the word 'Han Bin'.

She has a little impression of this name. He is the youngest son of Mr. Han. Because of his untimely death, the outside world has gradually forgotten this person. And she knew it because her elder sister mentioned it before.

An idea flashed in Xu Anqiu's mind, and he immediately called Tianbian, but luckily the other party answered quickly.

"Tianbian, is your second senior brother from the Han family?"

"Yeah." Tianbian nodded, somewhat puzzled by the surprise and nervousness in Xu Anqiu's words.

She once heard her master say that the second senior brother is the son of a wealthy family, because the Han family often supports their sect, so the master accepted the second senior brother as a disciple.

However, the Han family did not let their descendants learn Taoism to punish evil and promote good, but to seek some kind of self-interest.

At the beginning, she didn't understand the reason behind it, but later the second senior brother wanted to kill the demons and seize the pill in order to maintain youth and prolong life, but was killed by the sword after being discovered by the senior sister.

This matter is the secret of the Wangu sect, neither the master nor the elder sister is willing to mention it to the outside world. Since then, their Eternal Sect has cut off contact with the Han family and no longer communicate with each other.

Now that the second senior brother is back again, I don't know if he will make the same big mistake back then?

Thinking about it, Tianbian's eyes were a little heavy. She originally thought that Han Bin would be reincarnated as soon as possible, but until now there was still no progress. She told the teacher about this matter, and all she got was "Nie Yuan." '

Now, her master's meaning is to let nature take its course, this level needs to be solved by her elder sister herself, and it is useless for others to worry about it.

"Thank you Tianbian, do you know where your second senior brother is now?" Xu Anqiu asked with a serious expression, she felt that there was some truth about to come out.

"A few days ago, I was at my elder sister's place. Yesterday, I said that I went back to the main house." Tianbian said.

In fact, her elder sister didn't let her reveal Han Bin's whereabouts, but it's okay to tell Xu Anqiu, maybe Xu Anqiu is the destined person to break the robbery.

Hearing this answer, Xu Anqiu suddenly remembered the reason why Young Master Han was in a hurry yesterday. It must be that Han Bin went back. And the blue light she saw should be the light of the magic circle, and she remembered that Tang Yunyun cast spells like this.

Connecting these news together, Xu Anqiu couldn't help making a bold guess. The reason why the Han family hired someone to get the demon pill must have something to do with Han Bin.

Ordinary people don't believe in the existence of demons, let alone hire people to kill them. Even her parents didn't know about demons, but Mr. Han knew about Han Bin who could only learn spells at home.

Thinking about it this way, Han Bin is now borrowing He Shihan's body, and he will definitely not return it easily.

Thinking about it, Xu Anqiu's mind started to get a little confused, so he rubbed the center of his brows vigorously to relieve his tension.

Li Zi watched from the side, handed over a cup of hot tea, and said with concern, "Sister Xu, if you are tired, take a rest, I see you have been staring at this document for a long time. There is an important meeting to attend tomorrow. I've already booked a hotel for you tonight, do you want to go?"

"It's okay, I'll go there tonight." Xu Anqiu took a sip of tea, let out a light breath, and started to work seriously.

She has been so focused on the affairs of the Han family these past few days that she almost forgot about tomorrow's meeting. If she didn't participate, her mother would talk about it all day when she went back.

Xu Anqiu's head hurts even more when he thinks of these things. On the surface, this meeting was to send her to discuss business, but in fact it was a blind date in disguise. No.

After a busy day, Xu Anqiu arrived at the hotel alone. The moment she entered the door, she didn't know what was going on, and she suddenly became nervous, with some uneasiness lingering in her heart.

The waiter saw the pale face of the guest entering the door, and immediately asked concerned, "Are you okay? Do you need help?"

Xu Anqiu came back to his senses, smiled and rejected the waiter's offer, and went to her room with the key.

Li Zi ordered her the most comfortable suite, which was naturally the most expensive. Xu Anqiu was tired all day and took a shower before ordering takeaway.

Suddenly there was a sound of birds chirping outside, Xu Anqiu looked up at the window in a daze, and saw a colorful peacock flying in the air.

Xu Anqiu immediately knew that it was Miao Rumeng, walked over to open the window with a smile, waited for Miao Rumeng to fly in and asked, "Long time no see, Ms. Miao, what have you been up to these days?"

Miao Rumeng transformed into a human form, always energetic With a little tiredness in his full eyes, he slumped down on the sofa and said, "I've been too busy recently, I didn't expect Master Feng Jun to have so many entertainments in the world, I wish I could conjure up two people to deal with it. You humans are so boring, I have to eat, drink, and party every now and then, and I'm exhausted."

Xu Anqiu smiled after hearing this, poured a glass of water, and comforted him, "Human beings are a bit troublesome, but it's good to get used to it, and it's good to make new friends occasionally."

Miao Ru Meng drank the water in one gulp, and collapsed on the sofa with a weak look.

Seeing this, Xu Anqiu asked, "Miss Miao, what did you find in the Han family's residence last time?"

"A diary, which records many demon things and spells." Miao Rumeng sat up excitedly as she spoke, her eyes widening. Mou regained his spirit, "It said that the demon's inner alchemy can cure all diseases and live forever, I'm really laughing to death."

Xu Anqiu frowned slightly when he heard this, and his expression gradually became serious, "Is there any problem with this sentence? "

Of course there is a problem." Miao Rumeng raised her eyebrows triumphantly, with a mysterious expression on her face, "Humans will die if they eat the demon pill."

"But what if this person knows how to use the demon pill?" Xu Anqiu asked.

The smile on Miao Rumeng's face paused, and he asked, "Who ?

"

That celestial master?"

Xu Anqiu shook his head, and said affirmatively, "That person probably doesn't know much about demons. I remember that in their conversation, Mr. Han said that that person used the inner alchemy indiscriminately. The role of the inner alchemy shows that that person doesn't really understand it very well."

Miao Rumeng felt even more dizzy after hearing it, she didn't notice the aura of the celestial master at all, and asked suspiciously, "Then who else?"

" Han Bin."

"Who is he?" Miao Rumeng was even more puzzled.

Xu Anqiu was choked up for a moment, and then realized that Miao Rumeng didn't know many things, so she told Miao Rumeng everything she knew and guessed.

"Since they have Han Bin in their family, why do they need that celestial master?" Miao Rumeng asked with blinking eyes.

Xu Anqiu smiled, and said softly, "Because they didn't know that Han Bin used this method to live again."

Miao Rumeng suddenly realized the nod, no wonder Master Fengjun's expression is a little wrong these days.

Probably because of that ghost, but because of Tang Yunyun's face, everyone can't say anything.

Speaking of the character Han Bin, she still knows something. He looks good, and his spells are not bad, but he is very ruthless. There is no mercy when eliminating demons, as if they want to kill them all.

Since Tang Yunyun killed this person, the relationship between the celestial master and the monster has eased a lot. I didn't expect this person to come again. I don't know if Tang Yunyun can do it this time.

"Don't worry too much, Tang Yunyun will naturally handle the matters of the Han family. If Tang Yunyun favors others, Lord Feng Jun will also come forward. This guy is really a bit of a threat to the Yaozu." Miao Rumeng said seriously.

To be honest, she loathes Han Bin a little, and when she thinks of Han Bin killing the demon, she gets goosebumps.

Sensing Miao Rumeng's discomfort, Xu Anqiu stopped the topic. Now her elder sister, Gu Yeqing, Wutong, and Miao Rumeng all told her not to get involved in this matter.

Everyone agreed that Tang Yunyun would deal with this matter. She was so concerned about Tang Yunyun not because she didn't trust Tang Yunyun, but she always felt that there was something weird in it.

Maybe it's because these things happened around her, which made her a little too sensitive.

Xu Anqiu smiled helplessly, put aside all his thoughts for the time being, and said to Miao Rumeng, "I'll order what you want to eat."

"It's the same for expensive ones." Miao Rumeng said bluntly.

Although it is tiring to attend all kinds of banquets today, I have to say that human cooking skills are really good. No matter what kind of food it is, it can make it look delicious. Just looking at it makes her drool.

Xu Anqiu chuckled, and ordered all the expensive dishes in the hotel.

It was already nine o'clock after the two of them finished eating, Miao Rumeng rubbed her belly contentedly, "Thank you, I've had another full meal today."

"Aren't you all full before?" Xu Anqiu asked with a smile. She actually only ate a little bit just now, but she was already full.

Looking at Miao Rumeng's thin and small figure, she didn't expect it to be so edible. She ate up all the twenty or so dishes she ordered, which was even better than Gu Yeqing's.

She still remembers the waiter's astonishment when delivering the food and closing the order. She couldn't believe that the two of them could finish so many dishes, and thought they were big eaters.

"How could we eat like this before? Lord Fengjun was afraid that we would be discouraged by the delicacies in the world, so he didn't allow us to eat too much. This is even better, it's cheaper for Tang Yunyun, and the food expenses have been saved a lot." Miao Rumeng said He let out a long sigh, with a sad look on his face, "Ahu and Qianshu can often go out with Mr. Wutong and eat together, so we can only stay in the zoo and perform honestly. If it weren't for receiving protection from you this time." I can't play outside for so long."

"No wonder Ahu doesn't want to work every time he goes out, and I don't want to go back to the zoo to show his tail when he's on me. Sometimes people throw stones."

Xu Anqiu laughed when he heard it, but he didn't expect that monsters also have troubles with monsters. In some respects, they are exactly the same as human beings.