30

Gu Yeqing once said that she was more than two hundred years old, but Xu Anqiu never thought that this age is a minor in the fox family. If she had known, she probably wouldn't have had feelings for Gu Yeqing back then.

Xu Anqiu felt a little funny, touched Gu Yeqing's fox ears, "It's really a little fox."

"I'm older than you." Gu Yeqing growled dissatisfied, but did not avoid Xu Anqiu's hand.

Seeing the intimate way the two get along, Yu Hai feels a little envious in his heart. In his marriage, there has never been such a warm picture. What the other party has done most in the past ten years is to ask him for money, as if he is a cash machine.

They were a couple, and they didn't seem to have much affection. He was a good husband according to human standards, and he satisfied all her requirements. In the end, what he got in return was just a "trash", saying that he was not like a man and did not understand romance.

For so many years in the business world, he has seen too many people and has some understanding of human beings, but he seems to have never understood the woman called his ex-wife.

Knowing that she is pregnant, but going out to play like crazy all day long, if it wasn't for the solidity of their Yaozu child, I'm afraid she would have lost it long ago. For this child, he spent thousands of years of cultivation.

The moment he was confirmed to be pregnant, he was so pleasantly surprised that he almost cried. Fearing that the baby in her body would unconsciously suck up her life energy during pregnancy, he bought hundreds of millions of yuan of medicine from the Demon World Office for her to take, and regularly delivered demon power to her.

But in her eyes, his kindness became a reason to restrict her personal freedom. He refused to take medicine, had sex with him for an uncertain period, and went to the concert at the end of the trouble, which led to early delivery.

Fortunately, the baby is fine, and he will never live with a human woman again, it is too difficult to get along with.

Yu Hai kissed the little fox lovingly, and said seriously, "I hope you can agree to my request just now."

He only had one child when he was almost two thousand years old, and he really didn't want his daughter to be lonely like her for thousands of years to inherit. If you can get married with the six-tailed fox, you can have children soon with the six-tailed fox's fertility. Although it's not like humans can give birth to one a year, but compared to other monster races that can only have one in hundreds or thousands of years, it is already very good.

If Gu Yeqing hadn't already had a lover, he would have wanted his daughter to marry Gu Yeqing. It's just that the six-tailed fox family is the most loyal, and there is only one partner in his life, so he can only settle for the second best.

"It depends on whether my baby likes it or not." Gu Yeqing sat up straight with a proud face, as if he already had a baby.

Xu Anqiu lowered his head shyly, and reached out to touch his stomach. Thinking that there will be a baby belonging to her and Gu Yeqing in the future, she couldn't help but curl her mouth happily.

Seeing that Gu Yeqing didn't directly refuse, Yu Hai smiled reassuringly, "It's okay, love in the world is about fate. When your baby is born, I will bring Bo Bo to the door to congratulate them. I hope they will have this fate."

"When the time comes Let's talk." Gu Yeqing smiled triumphantly, and couldn't help imagining the scene where she would show off her baby to others in the future.

Seeing Gu Yeqing's happy face, Xu Anqiu blushed even more, remembering something and asked, "Is there any way for Mr. Yu to find the 'Master Long Jun' you mentioned?"

Yu Hai shook his head when he heard the words, and smiled when he saw the disappointed eyes of the two Comfortingly said, "I heard what Master Feng said just now, since she said that you may be able to resolve this crisis, I think you still have a chance to see Lord Long."

Xu Anqiu frowned suspiciously, she completely listened to this sentence don't know.

Gu Yeqing heard a half-knowledge, and felt that the crisis that Feng Laiyi said was related to the enchantment of the demon world. After thinking for a while, he asked, "What does I have to do with the enchantment? What does this matter have to do with the Dragon Lord?" ?"

"I don't know much. If you want to know the truth, you can go to Mr. Fengjun. However, Mr. Fengjun is noble and busy, so you may go to the Demon Realm Office to ask Tang Yunyun for help. She is from the Demon Realm. The person in charge of the world knows a lot of things you want to know." Yu Hai showed helpless eyes, watched Xu Anqiu's mark on his forehead fade, and reminded with a smile, "It's almost time, you should go out."

Xu Anqiu heard the words She hurriedly looked at her watch, it was now 9:20, and there were only ten minutes left, so much time had passed before she knew it, if Yu Hai hadn't reminded her, she hadn't noticed it yet.

"Thank you Mr. Yu." Xu Anqiu said gratefully.

"You're welcome." Yu Hai smiled, and the little fox in his arms also softly barked at Xu Anqiu.

Not getting a useful answer, Gu Yeqing was a little annoyed, and teleported out with Xu Anqiu.

As soon as he got outside, Xu Anqiu immediately felt refreshed, and the feeling of being oppressed in the house disappeared completely.

Exhaling, Xu Anqiu looked back, this private club looks no different from other clubs from the outside, but the inside is much taller than the outside. She remembered that the original shape of a demon was tens of meters high, but the entire clubhouse was only ten meters high from the outside.

"That is the virtual space of illusion, which can expand the area infinitely."

Hearing this explanation, Xu Anqiu nodded in understanding, looked at Gu Yeqing and asked, "Ye Qing, how do you know?"

"I can do this kind of magic." Gu Yeqing Ye Qing snorted coldly, somewhat dissatisfied that the area expanded by this monster is bigger than her.

Seeing her arrogant appearance, Xu Anqiu smiled softly, blushed slightly and took Gu Yeqing's hand, walked two steps and pretended to look at the distant scenery and said, "Ye Qing, do you like boys or girls?"

"Both Same." Gu Yeqing replied without thinking, letting Xu Anqiu lead her.

Their monster race doesn't have patriarchal thoughts, the birth rate is low, and the competition for resources is cruel, each offspring is hard-won, and it is too late to love them, so how can they be hated.

"That's good." Xu Anqiu breathed a sigh of relief quietly, and secretly looked at Gu Yeqing's glamorous profile. It would be great if the baby born in the future can look as good-looking as Gu Yeqing.

Gu Yeqing felt Xu Anqiu's gaze, and reflexively wanted to stare back, but after thinking about it, he pretended not to see it, and turned his head to enjoy the night scenery.

After walking for a while, a gust of wind blew, Xu Anqiu was wearing thin clothes, shivered a little shivering, and then felt a warm current from the palm of his hand to warm his whole body.

Xu Anqiu smiled, blushed and whispered, "Thank you."

Gu Yeqing didn't say a word, and took the initiative to hold Xu Anqiu's hand tightly and continue to send the demon power over. Originally, she could teleport back, but seeing Xu Anqiu seemed to like walking, she gave up the idea.

The two walked for a while and came to a relatively remote area. There are few street lights here, and there are trees on both sides. Xu Anqiu couldn't see the road clearly, so he turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone and said, "Ye Qing, be careful where you step, there are a lot of gravel here."

"I can see it." Gu Yeqing said lightly.

Xu Anqiu was taken aback, feeling a little surprised, and asked in a low voice, "Can you all see at night?"

"No, they can't." Gu Yeqing raised the corner of his mouth proudly.

Xu Anqiu immediately understood, and happily praised, "Ye Qing is really amazing."

Although Gu Yeqing didn't name them, she knew that the 'they' that Gu Yeqing said were those cronies. In fact, she doesn't seem to know Gu Yeqing very well, she only knows that Gu Yeqing is a demon, and she doesn't know anything about demons.

Thinking of Yu Hai's point and what Tang Yunyun had said, Xu Anqiu found out Tang Yunyun's number, hesitated for a while and dialed it. It took a while before the phone was answered, and Tang Yunyun's charming voice sounded.

"Miss Xu, what do you need for calling so late?"

"Miss Tang, I want to know about Liuweihu. Please tell me what you know." Xu Anqiu said politely.

Gu Yeqing's eyes flickered when he heard this, he stopped and stared at the phone nervously.

"This matter..." Tang Yunyun dragged her tone in disappointment, yawned and continued, "Let's have a meal together some other day when you have time, and I'll tell Miss Xu."

"Okay, thank you " Xu Anqiu hung up the phone, saw Gu Yeqing's disappointed expression, and comforted him softly, "Ye Qing, don't be sad, we will make an appointment when Miss Tang is free."

"Oh." Gu Yeqing turned around irritably. Turning around, just now Tang Yunyun was refusing in disguise, maybe that woman didn't know at all.

Xu Anqiu also understood that Tang Yunyun had reservations, smiled and squeezed Gu Yeqing's hand tightly, "Ye Qing, don't worry, the boat will be straight when it reaches the bridge, there will always be a way."

"Yes."

Gu Yeqing nodded, looking Seeing Xu Anqiu's smiling face felt better. He was about to continue walking, but found a few people sneaking behind him.

Although it was dark, Gu Yeqing could still see the faces of those people, a group of people who looked like hooligans, and some of them even had knives on their bodies.

Seeing that Gu Yeqing was not moving, Xu Anqiu followed Gu Yeqing's line of sight curiously, but there was nothing in his eyes.

"Ye Qing, let's go."

"Yes." Gu Yeqing withdrew his gaze and walked with Xu Anqiu in his arms.

Xu Anqiu's face turned red, and the corners of his mouth curled up quietly. After walking a few steps, the phone suddenly shut down, and his eyes were dark.

"The battery is out." Xu Anqiu said helplessly, and put the phone in the bag. Too many things happened today, she forgot to charge in time.

Looking at the cars speeding past on the road from time to time, Xu Anqiu wanted to take a taxi back, pulled Gu Yeqing's arm and said, "Let's take a taxi on the road."

"I'll deal with a few people first." Gu Yeqing hugged Xu Anqiu tightly, his eyes were cold staring back.

After a while, several burly men came out from the dark. Everyone had a stern look on their faces, and the knife in their hands glowed coldly, surrounding Gu Yeqing and Xu Anqiu.

Xu Anqiu was frightened for a while, and subconsciously hugged Gu Yeqing tightly.

"The two chicks are very pretty. The brothers just need something. You stay with our brothers for a night, and I promise to let you go." One of them said with a wicked smile, the scar on his face looked very scary.

After saying this, the others all burst into laughter.

Xu Anqiu only felt a chill, wanted to call the police but remembered that her mobile phone was out of battery, so she hurriedly whispered to Gu Yeqing, "Ye Qing, call the police."

"Oh." Gu Yeqing took out his elderly phone Throw it into Xu Anqiu's arms.

The man with the scar saw their intentions, drew out his knife and started threatening viciously, "If you dare to call the police, don't blame my brothers for being rude. You are a black light, and a knife doesn't have eyes."

Xu Anqiu was so frightened that he almost dropped his phone. on the ground.