DAMN BABY

You paced around the aircraft landing area at your base waiting for this new team. Your captain, Lucy, was sitting smoking a cig. She looked at you and offered one, which you graciously took.

After about an hour of pacing you finally see an aircraft starting to descend. You radioed for your team to come out. Your team consisted of 2 women and 3 men. Y/n L/N(Chaos), Captain Lucy(Lady Luck), Chad Rizzlord (Cracker), Brandon Logan (Sizzle), Juan Jones(Bean).

Change in POV— Y/Ns

The aircraft came to a halt and as the ramp lowered I saw 4 big guys. The guys on my team and I stood to the side to allow the men to talk to our captain. Before I could even stop myself I shouted "DAMN BABY YOU GOT HELLA CAKE" as the man in the skull mask walked by. Everyone stopped and looked at me. I froze and almost shit myself.

First time even seeing them and I make a dumbass comment like that. Way to go dumbfuck I hope you like being alone for the rest of you're life

Bean started fucking laughing as soon as I turned around. Cracker tried to hold in his laugh but failed as he saw the faces of task force 141 looking mortified.

" I'm so so very sorry I didn't think before talking. I'm used to being able to make jokes like that around my task force" I blurted out, stepping forward. I looked to Lucy as she's also trying to fight back a smile.

"Well that's one hell of a welcome" the Mohawk guy laughed out and another one started laughing. However the one in the mask just stared at me. I turned around and punched the shit out of Bean and Cracker who were still laughing.

After being dimissed by Lucy, 131 went to the rec room to wait for the new team. However as soon as we entered the guys started laughing and making fun of how I reacted to the guy in the mask. I beat all three of their asses so now they're laying on the ground. Bean was holding his ass because I kicked the shit out of him, Cracker was holding his face cause I punched him and Sizzle was holding his stomach because I had also punched him.

While they were still laying on the floor Captain Lucy walked in with the task force on her heels. She looked at me and chuckled then turn to face the new people introducing us. "These four here are Chaos, Bean, Cracker and Sizzle. Chaos here is the Lt for our team. She's great with hand to hand combat and with guns. Bean is our residential Mexican he's good at mowing our lawns" Task force 141 looked at Lucy with wide eyes. She laughed and continued "kidding he's our gun specialist. Cracker and Sizzle are just sergeants however they are also highly skilled". Lucy then looked at the boys and I and introduced us to task force 141.

"Chaos and boys this is Captain Price, Gaz, Soap and Lt Ghost" she smiled and pointed out each one. We all shook hands however the ghost one avoided me which was rude.

It went quiet for a second before a timer in the kitchen went off and Sizzle announced it was my turn to cook tonight. "Yeah yeah asshole go show the new guys to their rooms" I responded as I set off to the kitchen.

I looked for anything to cook but decided we could just have pizza. I talked to captain Lucy about ordering pizza she agreed then left to go order.

I started to head towards Bean's room to ask if the guys wanted to have a movie night to help the new guys feel welcomed. Bean said it was an awesome idea however I had to get the ghost dude. I confidently walked to Ghosts room and knocked. He responded by asking who it was.

"It's Chaos, I got a question for you"
I heard him move then the door opening. He stood there just looking at me so I continued "As a welcome the guys and I wanted to invite y'all to watch a movie with us and eat pizza". He just stared until he finally said "maybe" then shut his door in my face.
__________________________________
Authors note
Probably ass but I don't wanna read it cause I'll cringe and end up deleting it anyways enjoy the adventures of y/n and her bunch of assholes