Meetings

The last ones to enter the room were the captains. And as the gentleman price is he let Lucy in first. When Lucy walked in she motioned got me to come up to the front. I did but as I made it to the front I saw that Ghost was too.

Ghost and I stood side by side with him standing there menacingly.

"As you know, 131, we have been after hitler wannabe for a while now and it's only led to us losing someone. But now that 141 is here we have more help. We are going to start in Russia to gather what intel we can then work from there, get it boys?" Lucy ended off looking at Cracker, Bean and Sizzle.

"Yes ma'am" the boys said in sync. I laughed at how they looked defeated. Lucy then turned to me "and y/n I want you and ghost to go over your teams and find out what we're working with".

I responded with "why of course but are you and Price joining these missions?"

"It depends if myself or him are needed, why?" She quipped back

"Just asking Lady Luck" I respond as I walk out of the room followed by my 3 idiots. I shook my head as I heard Lucy scoff then laugh.

"It's been years since I've been called that Chaos" she shouted after me, causing me and the boys to chuckle.

"Come on ghost and company theres a lot to discuss and not a whole lotta time" I yelled to team 141. I knew they were following because of the really heavy footsteps made by the ghost man himself.

As soon as we entered the rec room I sat in my chair off to the left while the boys filled the couches leaving ghost with the other reclining chair. Once I got comfortable and reclined the seat to my liking I locked eyes with ghost and started to inform him of my team. As I finished, soap started

"What about the one you lost?" he questioned.

I chuckled " He was a great Lt I'll tell you that. He's the only reason I'm in this position- anyways that's a story for another time"

Ghost and I made eye contact again until he started about his team. As he finished I remembered something very important about my team.

"As another thing about my boys is that they make racist jokes. I promise they are just jokes. We all fuck around with each other with it which is part of the reason Bean and Cracker are named the way they are. If you think they are being to much don't hesitate to call me over or punch them they'll usually get the hint" I finished off as I looked at said Bean and Cracker who were pouting.

"Aww little baby boos upset i outed them, sucks get over it also Cracker, your turn to make dinner so start planning" I stated as I started to stand but before I started to walk away I asked " is there anything else I need to know Ghost before I go train?"

"Nope" he said plainly.

And with that I left to go to the training yard after changing yet again. When I get there I see Bean and I think his name is Soap talking. I walk over and I see Gaz behind them with Sizzle shooting guns. As I reach Bean he goes to trip me but I just step over his leg and he somehow falls. I look down at him

"I didn't even touch you dumbass" I started

"Sorry I just keep falling for you" he said as he made a fuck boy face. I laughed but still kicked him in the gut for being a dumbass. I turned to Soap and help out my hand

"I'm y/n or better known as Chaos. I'm pretty sure you're Soap right?" I questioned

Hey shook my hand and laughed " yep I'm Soap and that guy right behind me is Gaz"

"Nice to officially meet you, but I gotta start training. SIZZLE YOU BITCH LETS GO" I yelled towards Sizzle you looks up and smiles as he charges for me.

Training for 131 is anytime when at least 2 people are in the training grounds if they say their name they fight until one is pinned for 10 seconds.

Sizzle and I fight until he lands a powerful punch straight to my jaw. I look at him dead in the eye and smile. Next thing you know my thighs are wrapped around his neck both of us on the floor while I have sizzle in a chokehold. I can feel him trying to get up but I smile as I say 10 and let go of him.

I watch Cracker walk into the training yard smiling and clapping at me. I'm about to shout his name but before that I hear my name get called from behind him.