Missions

Today we head out on another mission this time though Lucy and Price are coming. I love when Lucy goes out onto the field. She gets this crazed look in her eyes when she sees an enemy. I can't wait for Price to see it.

We were right outside the compound. We had to do this quietly so I grabbed my bat while Lucy pulled out a sledge hammer. Everyone but the 131 were confused when Lucy and I pulled out our weapons of choice.

"Why don't you guys just use knives?" Soap asked. Lucy answered him.

"Where's the fun in that?" I chuckled a little and we soon set off to the compound. Lucy and I were together, soap and Ghost, Price and Gaz and finally Cracker Bean and Sizzle were another group. Obviously the 3 guys took a larger area. Lucy and I made our way through each building taking out whoever was needed when we finally met back up with the guys. Lucy and I went first through the building. I was about to take a guy out when Lucy swung right at his head causing blood to splatter on my face. I turned to look at Lucy and we almost bursted out laughing.

"Get out of the way next time" Lucy lightly chuckled. I did too continuing to follow.

"Eyes ahead ladies I see the building we need to get in" I whispered to the guys behind me. All of a sudden I heard a sharp gasp and I looked behind to see a guard had seen us. Before he knew what to do I ran past Ghost and grabbed his knife from him then killing the guard. "That was a little too close, Cracker and Sizzle watch the back please we don't need to be found out just yet" I tell them giving Ghost his knife back after wiping it off on my vest. I got back up front with Lucy with my bat in hand.

"Good job there Chaos I almost thought you lost your touch" Lucy whispered as we got closer to the building.

"I would never" I whispered back faking offense. We made it to the building and saw at least 10 guys. I looked at Lucy and she nodded. I jumped through the window hitting the first few guys to make room for Lucy. When she got in I saw that look in her eyes. She could do this herself but she can't have all the fun. I glanced towards the window and saw Ghost and Price watching us take out the men. I smirked and waved at Ghost. He shook his head but I saw his eyes widen as I dodged a hit coming from behind me. I grabbed an empty bottles that sat on a desk and smashed it over the guys head. "You know I thought that wouldn't do much" I say to myself punching the guy right in the face. He fell and I stomped on his face just to make sure he stay down.

"Hey Chaos wanna help with this one?" Lucy asked as I turned towards her. It was the last guy still barely standing while Lucy was leaning on her sledge hammer. I nodded at her and ran at the guy I jumped up to wrap my thighs around his neck and used my body weight to bring him to the ground. Once his head was in the ground Lucy used her sledge hammer to smash the guys head open again letting blood splatter on my face.

"Aw to bad he was kinda cute" I said as I looked at Lucy. She had a busted lip that started bleeding she licked the blood off her lip and responded.

"I know such a shame we could've used this one for information" she played along with me. "Oh well, get what we need and let's get out" she said opening the front door for the guys to enter.

"Yes my Lady Luck" I mocked. She glared at me before we started laughing. Ghost walked over to me and handed me a handkerchief. "Oh thank you but I'm good I kinda like the blood look" I said to him with a smile.

"I'd much rather it be my cum on your face" Ghost whispered in my ear. I felt my face heat up. Thank god for the blood.

"When we get back my room or yours?" I asked him while looking on the computers for anything we need.

"My room" he spoke back still right behind me. I leaned back into him as he leaned more into me.

"I found it!" I yelled out. Lucy rushed over and looked at the computer.

"Oh you beautiful genius!" Lucy praised as she kissed my cheek.

"Oh stop it you'll make Price jealous" I flirted. She looked at me with a fuck boy face and we laughed.

"What about me?" Price asked. I shrugged.

"Not much I'm just stealing your bitch" I casually spoke. He looked confused before looking at Lucy who still hasn't stopped laughing. "Anyways I found what we needed now let's get out of here" I said grabbing my bat and grabbing Ghosts hand. I didn't mean too but I'm not gonna let go now. For a second it was only me holding his hand but then he tightened his grip and held mine back. I subconsciously smiled and basically drug him.

"Wow can't wait to get me home, huh?" Ghost teased right next to my ear. I felt chills run down my spine.

"Ghost wait till we get back I can't act up right now" I whispered back at him. I felt him stop completely.

"I thought I told you to use my name" Ghost said staring down at me.

"Not in the field to many risks with names. I don't need them tracking you down to kill you" I told him still trying to get him to walk. He looked at me for a minute longer before nodding in agreement.

"Alright but whenever we're not in the field you'll call me by my name" he said lowly almost as if he was threatening me. I giggled at that.

"Ghosty don't try to threaten me" I spoke normally before dropping my voice down to a whisper " I've already know your weakness" I finished as my hand slid across his chest down his arm and back to his hand. He chuckled before grabbing my hand and continuing to walk.

"What was that about?" Lucy asked as we caught back up. I smiled and winked at her. She nodded in understanding.

"There ain't no way you understood that!" Bean practically shouted. I turned around and glared at him.

"Keep your voice down dumbass and yes she did you just don't understand" I scolded him. He scoffed before speeding up to stand between Lucy and I. "Oh the big baby doesn't like being left out?" I asked in slight mockery.

"As a matter of fact I don't" he said with crossed arms. Lucy and I looped one of our arms with his.  Ghost looked down at me in question.

"Calm down big guy he's just a child" I told Ghost. He still didn't look away.

"I don't care about that. You're just pretty especially with blood on your face. Makes me a little crazy" he whispered so the others wouldn't hear. I squeezed his hand cause I didn't know how to respond to that. I heard him chuckle.