First date

I heard a knock on the door and I momentarily forgot where Simon was.

"Come in" I said without thinking. Thank god it was only Lucy.

"Oh I didn't mean to interrupt" she said looking away as fast as she could. I looked down and remembered. I'm assuming Simon was asleep because he hasn't moved or said anything.

"Ah no your good he's asleep. What did ya need?" I asked her.

"We'll actually Ghost asked me to help him out with something" Lucy said looking back at me.

"Oh ok. Simon get up Lucy needs you" I said poking him.

"Mmh 5 more minutes please" he mumbled and turned his head away from the poking.

"Simon Riley, right now" I said a little more sternly.

"Alright alright I'll be there in a second" he dismissed Lucy. Even though he didn't have the authority too. Once Lucy left Simon took his head out of my shirt and looked me dead in the eyes.

"You, princess will be dealt with later" he spoke while getting up.

"After our picnic too. I would like to enjoy a nice walk while I can" I shot back laying down in bed. I heard him scoff then leave the room.

-Simons POV-

I was going to meet with Lucy. I had asked her for help with preparing food. I knew how to cook but I didn't know exactly what she liked, therefore why I asked for her help. I found Lucy already in the kitchen.

"Ah there you are" she said with a smile. "What did you need help with?" She asked.

"I wanted to know what foods y/n likes" I tell her. She smiles brightly.

"Where are you taking her?" She inquired. I told her a picnic and she aww'd. "That's sweet of you" she then told me what y/n liked and what she didn't like. I thanked her and she left. I started to prepare some of the foods Lucy told me y/n liked.

After an hour I was done and packed the food into a bag. I put the bag in the fridge and went back to y/n's room.

Once I entered I saw her getting dressed while the dogs laid on the bed. It looked like she was talking to the dogs but only Lexa was listening. Lexa was looking at y/n with her head tilted.

-Y/N's POV-

About 30 minutes ago Simon left and I decided to bring the dogs in and start getting ready. Once the dogs were in they settled on the bed and I looked through my closet. I picked out a few outfits but couldn't decide so in attempt I asked the dogs but obviously they didn't understand.

"Guys what about a skirt and this shirt" I said and held it up to me in the mirror. Only Lexa perked up and looked at me. I spent a while looking and asking the dogs.

Once I finally decided on what to wear (y'all can pick whatever) I went with a skirt and a crop top with simple converse. As I was getting dressed my door opened and I paused. I looked over and saw Simon coming in and taking off his mask. I smiled and continued what I was doing. I finished getting dressed and turned to Simon.

"What do you think?" I asked him turning around but still looking in the mirror. Simon walked over and stood behind me. I felt his hands on my bare thighs.

"Absolutely perfect" he whispered and placed a kiss on my cheek. His hand slides further up so now it's under my skirt. I giggle and stop his hand.

"As much as I love our sexcapades I usually can't walk afterwards. I'd love to be able to walk during this date" I smile up at him. He chuckles and kisses my neck. "As soon as we get back I'm all yours" I tell him as I turn around in his hold. His hands find my ass and squeeze.

"Anything for you" he says and leans down to kiss me. I kiss back and almost get carried away. I pull away.

"Alright big guy get ready so we can go" I chuckle and get out of his arms. He huffs and smacks my butt as I turned away. He says he'll be back and leaves to I assume to get ready.

Not even 10 minutes later he comes back in black jeans and a white skin tight t shirt. The shirt is fitted to his abdomen and I almost drool. I get up off my bed and get the dogs so we can leave.

We get to my truck and Simon insists on driving so I let him. We get the dogs in the trucks while Simons places 2 bags in the back.

As Simon is driving I'm singing along to the music playing occasionally asking Simon where we are going. He kept saying it's a surprise.

Simon finally comes to a stop. I look around to hopefully get a sense as to where we are. We're surrounded by a forest and I know we went up somewhere in the mountains.

"Simon if your gonna kill me here at least tell me" I joke. Simon looks back at me with a dead serious face.

"I brought you here so I could kill the love of my life" he says. I almost believed him until he gave me a smirk. I giggled and shook my head.

"You're almost too good at that" I smile and kiss him. "If I didn't find you so incredibly attractive I would've ran" I joke.

"Even if you ran I would've found you and taken you right there" he states letting the dogs out of the truck and grabbing the bags.