Oop🌶

He pulled me down so that my vagina was on his lips. He gave a soft kiss before sticking his tongue in me. I felt myself wanting to moan but the music was far to quiet for that so I leaned over to grab the remote however leaning over him like that only made the feeling that much better. I was already panting.

"Oh Simon right there~" I softly moaned slowly grinding my hips on his face. I felt his chest move up and down quickly along with huffs of air on my clit. He was fucking chuckling. Just for that I sat up straight and reached back to grab ahold of his dick through his pants. I felt him bite down on my inner thigh which caused me to moan. I finally turned up the volume and Church by Chase Atlantic was playing.

His hands found their way to my hips to help me grind against his face as he started sucking on my clit. I was seeing stars now. I could feel how close I was "please don't stop~ keep going~" I moaned out he kept up the pace now adding his fingers to play with my hole.

"That's it cum on my face" he spoke against me. I was now shamelessly grinding against his face and hand one hand in his hair tugging on it.

"Ahh~ Simon don't stop I'm cumming~" I moaned out to him as I felt the knot in my stomach snap. My body shook from the intensity of my orgasm.

"That's it good girl~ ride it out I've got you" he whispered now kissing my thighs as I tried to catch my breath. Once I finally calmed down I realized that all of my weight was on his head. I started to get up of him but he grabbed my thigh to keep me there.

"What's wrong?" I asked him still panting.

"I like watching you from this angle let's me see how messy I make you" he answers as he rubs my thighs.

"But all of my weight is on your head right now doesn't your neck hurt or anything?" I asked him now worried.

"Oh god no I love this feeling of you looking down at me like that. Let's me know I'm still in control even though you can do whatever you want" he answers me looking at me as if I'm a goddess. I just sat there as he rubbed my thighs and kissing them. "Ok sweet girl let's get you cleaned up" he said as he tugged me over his face again.

"Why clean up if I'm going to get dirty again?" I asked looking as innocent as possible.

"Are you sure you can give me another one?" He asked in return.

"I can give you whatever you ask for" I answered already knowing that I might not sleep tonight. He smiled and shook his head. He tapped my thigh letting me know to get up. I let him get up and he immediately kissed me. We kissed for a while until I remembered that he was shirtless. I pushed him back so he was laying down again and I just stared at his chest. I ran my hands over his strong muscles on his bicep before my hand reached his pecks. He flexed them when I touched them. He had many scars but they just turned me on even more.

"You gonna just grope me?" He asked smirking. I lightly scratched down his chest all the way to his happy trail that was seen just above his waist band.

"I'm just admiring" I answer smiling while my face was bright red. He grabbed the hem of my shirt.

"It's not fair I'm the only one shirtless now is it?" He asked slowly dragging my shirt up.

"Using my own words against me now?" I asked now taking my shirt off. His hands went to my breast even though they were still covered by my sports bra.

"Alright you had your fun now I get to have mine" he said as he flipped us so he was on top. He went to grab my bra before pulling back. "Is this bra important to you?" He asked looking me dead in the eyes.

"No?" I answered confused. He replied with good before grabbing a knife from my bedside drawer and cutting it off of me. I don't know why but that was one of the hottest things I've seen. "Oh" was all I said before his hands grabbed at them. Soon after his lips were on mine. We made out for a while until he pulled away with a groan. I realized I was subconsciously grinding against him.

"Good girls should be patient for their rewards" he whispered into my neck before biting down. My arms wrapped around him and my nails dug into his back. I felt his smile against my neck.

"Simon please make me cum again~" I begged. He picked up his head from my neck to look in my eyes.

"Don't you worry sweet girl you will over and over until you physically can't anymore" he whispered coming closer to my lips again. He gave me a short passionate kiss before pulling back again. He stood up straight just to take off his sweat pants. He wasn't wearing boxers today. His hand met my knee and slowly slip up to my thong. "Do you like this pair?" He asked referring to my thong.

"I can always get more" I respond meeting his eyes. He smirks at me and leans done to kiss me as he cuts my thong with the knife. "How can you be so attractive while barely even trying?" I ask him once he pulled away.

"I could ask the same thing sweet girl" he stated looking at me with such a hypnotic gaze. I felt his hand meet my slit. "Oh your plenty ready for me" he says looking down at my wetness. He aligns his dick with my hole before meeting my eyes to make sure I'm ok. I smile.

"Can you please just fuck me?" I ask him. He huffs a laugh before shoving all 9 inches in me. A loud moan leaves my lips before I can stop it. He moves slowly to let me adjust but only for a minute before he starts to pick up the pace. "S-Simon harder please go harder~" I ask through moans.

"Anything for you love" he says before going harder making me moan louder. "Oh love we can't be that loud yet" he says before wrapping a hand around my throat and squeezing lightly. This only caused me to moan more which he realized. "Oh so you like this too guess I'm not the only one into choking" he whispered.

"God yes I love it~ don't stop~" I barely moaned out. I felt the familiar knot build in my stomach again but some how felt even more intense. I felt tears welling up in my eyes which immediately Simon noticed and stopped to check on me. "Don't stop please don't stop it feels so good please" I begged as tears began to fall from my eyes. He continued on and I kept begging to keep going. Soon I felt as if it was about to snap. "Simon I'm about-" I couldn't finish my sentence before my orgasm took over racking my entire body. Simon kept going which only added to the pleasure. I don't even know what I was begging for anymore. All I knew was that I came about 2 more times before he was close.

"Hold on love I'm close" Simon grunted out he started to get sloppy. With a final small whine coming from Simon he came in me. He lazily thrusted into me trying to calm down his breathing. When he pulled out he was still hard as fuck. So as any women would.

"Round 2?" I asked still panting from my 3 orgasms. He looked at me in awe.

"Are you sure your up for it?" He questioned.

"Like I said I'll take anything you give me" I smiled weakly. He smiled and lined himself up again.

"Ok one more round I still want you alive tomorrow" he said as he began thrusting.

4 rounds later

I was now face down in the mattress with Simon railing me as hard as he could. I was a drooling mess with my arms behind my back for Simon to use as leverage. He let go of my arms and grabbed my hair. He pulled me up so I was sitting on his dick as he continued to thrust.

"You are such a good girl for me aren't you, love. You make me crazy. I've never fucked someone this much" he growled into my ear. I could barely understand him but I still answered.

"Yes sir, thank you so much~ agh please" I rambled out completely and thoroughly fucked put. But I couldn't stop it felt so good. Anything he did felt amazing. He has marked my entire torso and neck. To be fair I have scratched the shit out of his back. I couldn't help it, he made me feel so good. He whispered something in my ear but all I did was beg for him to keep going. Then everything went black.