🌶You've been warned

Well I caved. I made the first move. We sat on the couch still. He kept squeezing my thigh and every time he did, the purring got louder and louder. Eventually I got tired of being teased and I turned my whole body to face him.

"What's wrong sweetheart, I thought you were cold?" He spoke but this time his voice was deeper.

"I am. Just finding someway to be warmer" I said as I stretched my leg to the other side of him and sat on his lap. He sat up making me move so now I was over his clothed dick. He chuckled as he reached behind me to set his cup of Bourbon down.

"Well if you were that cold you could've moved a lot sooner" he said as his hands found their way to my waist.

"I'd be a lot warmer in a bed" I said hoping he'd get the hint to take this to a room. And he did but I didn't expect him to lift me up with him. His hands slid to the underneath of my thighs to support me. He carried me to his room. He sat on his bed with me still in his arms.

"Are you sure about this cause once I start I'm not sure im gonna be able to stop" he clarified. Why is he so hot.

"Yes I'm sure" I answered looking straight into his eyes. I could tell he was thinking, about what I wasn't sure. But when he lifted his hand to his mask and pulled it the rest of the way off I knew in that second that he trusted me. I put both my hands on his cheeks and admired his face. He had such soft eyes right now.

"You're so handsome why hide it" I said as I kissed his nose. I saw him smile and grab my face. He slowly inched forward until our lips met. The kiss was nice and slow. His hands slid down my face to my neck where one of his hands stopped the other continued all the way down to my waist. The hand on my neck slightly squeezed.

"I knew you liked choking people" I said just above a whisper. He chuckled.

"You said that last night too" he told me. At first I was confused but remembered I got drunk and probably rambled. My cheeks went pink thinking about what all I could've said.

"Don't get all shy on me now y/n" he whispered in my ear. It sent chills down my spine. He connected our lips again though this time with more lust. He licked my bottom lip almost commanding I open my mouth for him. Being the bottom bitch I am of course I opened my mouth. I felt him smile into the kiss as he plunged his tongue into my mouth. If he keeps squeezing my neck like that I'm gonna cream my pants. Sadly his hand let go of my neck and he released my lips. He leaned back to look at my face that was bright pink and I was slightly out of breath already.

"We haven't even started, yet you're already a blushing mess. I can't wait to ruin you" he says as he goes to kiss my neck. There's no doubt in my mind that he's gonna leave marks. Just by the way he's sucking and biting on my neck. His hands slowly moved up to unzip his jacket that I was still wearing. Taking off the jacket to be in only a tank top and no bra.

"God damn woman" he said taking a sharp inhale. He took off my tank top to reveal my breast. He immediately licked the right one all the way up to my neck then started to suck on my right boob. I sighed at the feeling.

"I can't be the only one shirtless" I told him. He pulled away and let me remove his shirt. Once it was off I started moving my hands all over from his broad shoulders to his toned stomach. He didn't have abs but you could tell he had muscle there. His back however had muscle I could feel whenever he moved his arms. God I could grope him all day it he'd let me. I started to kiss his neck then moving down. Slowly I slid out of his lap and into my knees on the floor. When I got down to his pants I looked up at him.

"May I?" I asked as my hands played with his belt. All he did was nod. He had pink dusting his cheeks. I started to undo his pants to get them off. Ghost lifter his hips to help take his pants off. The only thing he was left in were his boxers.