Simon

I woke up to an empty bed. I felt Simons side of the bed and it was cold meaning he left a little while ago. I went to stand up but I got light headed real fast. So I took a minute to get used to being alive again. Once I felt alive enough I left the room and went to the kitchen to get food. When I entered I saw Simon cooking food while the dogs laid right next to his feet making it more difficult for him to get around.

"Good morning Simon" I said walking up behind him. I hugged him from behind and kissed his shoulder. He looked back at me wearing his mask.

"Good morning princess" he said back kissing my head the best he could. I smiled against him.

"Could we bring the dogs to the picnic?" I asked remembering last night when he suggest we do a picnic instead.

"Yeah don't matter" he answered. We talked for a little bit while he finished up cooking. Right as we sat down to eat. I hear an array of alarm clocks go off meaning some of the guys will soon be out and about. I looked at Simon despite his mask I could tell he didn't want the quietness to end just yet. Simon and I continued eating when I heard 2 doors open at the same time followed by shouts.

"we're back in sync!" Both Sizzle and Bean yelled. Another door opened and it only got louder as Cracker joined in.

"There goes my quiet morning" Simon grumbled. I hugged at him and he shook his head. Just then the 3 idiots came into the kitchen.

"Aw look it's our little Chaos and her boyfriend" Bean mocked and faked a gag.

"Bean fuck off you only say that cause you're single" I spat at him standing up to put my plate in the sink.

"Did she admit they were dating?" Sizzle asked walking towards the coffee pot. I walked back to my seat and found Cracker had took it and was now whispering to Simon. I saw Simon glance at me and immediately looked away. I grew curious so I interrupted.

"What are y'all talking about?" I asked leaning on Simons shoulder. Cracker looked at me a little scared.

"Nothing Chaos" Cracker said looking away.

"Don't make me use your government name" I threatened. He looked pleadingly into my eyes.

"You wouldn't" he whispered.

"Chad Rizzlord" I said leaning closer towards him. Bean laughed and I felt Simon chuckle which made me smile trying not to laugh.

"That's not fair you all have normal names my parents just hated me" he pouted looking away.

"Aye don't change the topic Chad" I snapped.

"Fine we were talking about your nightmares cause I heard you crying and yelling last night" he finally said.

"Oh why didn't you just say that. It's not something I'm ashamed of or get mad about" I said confused.

"Well I don't know" he shrugged. I patted his shoulder before kissing Simon on his covered cheek and left to go to my room. I heard movement following me. I turned around and saw Simon following me. I got to my room and entered I left the door open knowing Simon was coming in either way. I heard the door shut so I know I was good to change now. I went to my drawers and grabbed a sports bra and underwear. I was about to take off Simons shirt when I felt arms wrap around me. I looked back at him. He now had his mask off.

"What wrong babe" I asked ribbing his arm. He kissed my neck then bit it. I leaned my head away to give him more room. He let go and kissed where his bit.

"I'm your boyfriend now?" He asked in my ear. I turned around to face him.

"Well that's up to you to decide" I told him putting my arms up around his neck. He hummed and made a thinking face acting as if he had to think.

"Hmm that's hard. But I suppose I will" he said kissing me.

"That's good" I said back smiling. I pulled away so I could put my undergarments on. Simon sat on my bed watching me. I had a mirror on my dresser so either way he's gonna see. I took off the shirt and put on my bra and I could see Simon starring through the mirror.

"Turn around for me real quick" Simon asked. I turned around.

"What?" I asked a little confused. He looked at my bra.

"Do you like that one?" He asked still sitting on my bed.

"Well yeah I use it for every mission" I answered him turning back around and taking off the boxers to put on underwear. As I bent down to put on underwear I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked back and saw Simon admiring the Vickie's he left.

"I like the view. Will you let me make more?" He asked looking up at me. I smiled.

"After the picnic ok?" I suggested. He nodded and pulled away standing behind me. I grabbed a pair of house pants cause I don't want to get fully dressed just yet. I put his shirt back on. And turned to face him. He picked me up and brought me to my bed and laid down with me under him. He put his face in my boobs again and I laughed.

"Can you take the bra off? They're restricted with it on" he asked looking to me. I nodded before sitting up and took it off without taking my shirt off

"Damn no show?" He fake pouted.

"No Simon I just put the shirt back on" I told him laying back down he continued to pout till I saw his eyes light up. I was about to question him when he sat up and grabbed the bottom of my shirt. He pulled it up enough so he could put his head under and lay them on my boobs without the shirt being in the way.

"This is much better" he said as he kissed my boob.

"Simon you're unbelievable" I laughed out at him. He just snuggled deeper into my boobs and bit one. I lightly tapped his head. He grumbled something against my skin before kissing where he bit. I turned on the TV and we sat like that for a few hours.