Movies and Beers

Once the pizza got here it was like everyone was summoned. They just appeared in the rec room, all except Ghost. Lucy had put on one of Gabriel Iglesias aka Fluffys comedy specials.
There were 2 couches and 2 reclining chair in the room. The chairs were on the outer side while the couches were next to each other. I sat in the chair to the left of the couches. on the couch closest to me was Sizzle while Cracker and bean sat on the other couch. Sizzle shared the couch with Gaz and Captain Price. Half way through the comedy special Bean got up and grabbed 8 beers and handed them out to us.

Once the movie was over everyone left for bed but me cause I had to clean up. As I was about to head back to my room I heard a door open and heavy footsteps walking down the hallway to the rec room. Soon Ghost came into view, he was wearing a black hoodie with dark blue jeans. We made eye contact as I said "There is extra pizza in the fridge and you're welcome to any beer we have in there". He nodded as he opened the fridge and just took out a bottle of water then he left the building. I looked at my watch it was 10 pm, so it was not too late but late enough to not go outside. I wanted to follow him but I had just met him and if I got caught I'd look like a creep. Eventually I just looked out the window to see if I could see where the giant man went. And when I say giant I mean a good foot taller than I am.

Anyways I saw him just jogging, assuming he was jogging around the main building. I didn't want him seeing me when he came back so I went to the showers before even thinking about going to bed. As I was about to turn off the water cascading down my body, I heard the door open. On instinct I covered myself but looked at who opened the door. It was Ghost he already had his shirt off as he looked at me from the doorway. I threw my soap bottle at him and told him to get out. After I calmed down and got dressed I peaked into the hallway to make sure the coast was clear but it wasn't. Instead of just Ghost in the hallway it was now Ghost, Bean and Cracker all stood there. However Bean and Cracker were glaring at Ghost as he glared back. Just as I took a step into the hallway both Bean and Cracker snapped their heads towards me and started asking if I was alright, which was weird because they made jokes.

"Y/n are you okay? did he touch you? What all did you see ghost man? huh?" Bean questioned. I shook my head and said "nothing happened I forgot to lock the door and he walked it. It's fine, it was an honest mistake". I heard Ghost mumble something before actually speaking up " I didn't see anything and also learn to lock a door there are multiple men in this building that could've walked in." He ended off as he walked back to his room I assumed.

I looked back at the 2 idiots still glaring at where Ghost disappeared into his room. " really y'all you act like you haven't walked in on me on purpose". Cracker defended himself " In my defense you yelled that was the only reason I purposely walked in Bean here did it just to get a look". I looked at Bean who smiled at the memory "and I'd do it again". That comment earned him a punch from both Cracker and I.

After that interaction I finally went to bed. Only to wake up at 6 am to Sizzle jumping on me to wake me up for a meeting with everyone. After I got out of bed and got dressed, I made my way to the conference room and sat in the back corner next to the coffee machine waiting for it to brew. While my coffee was brewing the rest of my team entered the room along with task force 141.