How

Your POV

I opened my eyes and immediately I knew I drank to much last night. I should've stopped after my 3rd beer. But now I'm laying down on a couch- with something under me. I looked down and all I saw was a chest. Oh no did I fuck someone?! I looked up at the face fuck it was Ghost! wait then nothing happened plus we still have clothes on. Thank God

"Good morning" I heard Soap say as I was trying to get off Ghost. Of course Soap has to be loud. Just then I felt movement under me

"Oh shit" Soap says as he sees me and Ghost. Ghost just now waking up as I'm practically sat on his chest trying to get my leg from under the dogs.

"Ah Fuck" was all that was heard before a giant thud. I fell off the fucking couch and my leg is still under the damn dogs. I looked up and saw both Soap and Ghost staring at me as I was on the floor.

"God fucking dammit" I said before giving up on my leg and just staying on the floor for a minute. "I don't know what happened but I woke up laying on Ghost with my legs under the dogs. I got 1 leg out and the other is still held prisoner under them" I explain to the best of my abilities.

"Damn Lt, making moves already?"Soap questioned Ghost. Ghost shook his head not answering him and moved the dogs so I can get my leg back.

"How drunk was I last night?" I said still on the floor.

"We'll you weren't that bad when I left to go sleep" Soap answered.

"You downed another beer within seconds which is why you got drunk so fast, then you had me help you take a shower. You asked me to sleep on the couch with you since you didn't want to separate the dogs. Then you fell asleep" Ghost stated getting up to go make tea I'm assuming.

"Wait help me shower?" I questioned.

"I didn't look, you just used my arm to steady yourself since you could barely stand by yourself" he reiterated.

"Ok well thank you Ghost you could've just shoved me in my room and told me to deal with it. Bean and Cracker have done that a multitudes of times" I told him. He just shrugged and came to sit back down. Lexa started whining so I got up and went to take her outside but didn't continue cause there was a giant man in the way.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked quite rudely.

"Chaos don't scare the poor guy that's Konig" Soap told me.

"I scared him? He's the giant in the doorway he scared me" I snapped back at him. "Jesus big man you scared the shit out of me. Anyways I'm Chaos and I think Soap called you Konig"

"Yep sorry for scaring you" Konig replied with his German accent.

"Holy shit I've now met a Brit, a Scot, and now a German. Oh Ghost he wears a mask like you do" I turned around to find Ghost right behind me.

"Konig what are you doing here?" Ghost asks.

"I was told to get on a plane here by Price so I'm not sure" the big man replied.

"I could listen to y'all have a conversation all day" I said smiling up at the 2 giants. Konig turns his head away while Ghost just stares down at me.

"Chaos let's go to the training yard?" Soap asks

"Sure let me go get changed I can smell the alcohol still" I responded

On the training yard Soap and I were shooting when I got bored so I put on some music. I put on my playlist that contains Disney, country, heavy metal and rap. The first song to come on was neon moon. A nice slow country song for dancing. It's sad I couldn't dance with someone. Maybe I'll go to a country bar tonight.

"Hey y/n you're out of bullets" Soap told me.

"Oh shit you right" I said as I changed out guns. "Ooh an M4 I love these guns"

"They can do some serious damage" Soap snorts out.

"Then you haven't seen me with a baseball bat. They're great for close combat" I stated.

"You've gone on missions where you killed people with a baseball bat" He asked confused.

"Yeah she's done it multiple times. I'm surprised she didn't do it this last mission" Sizzle says as he walks up to us.

"Hu-" Soap gets cut off

"Y/n let's fight" I hear Lucy shout.

"Oh getting back in the field soon are we" I say excitedly as I put my gun down and walked over to her.

"Nope just wanna keep myself ready at all times" Lucy responded back. We fought for a while going back and forth when Lucy tried to use my thigh head lock move.

"You see if I was Price I'd be so excited" I said as I did the same thing ghost did to me when I did my move to him. Lucy laughed as I laid half on top of her also laughing. "Ha I won you've been on the ground for 10 seconds" I cheered and got up off her.

"Chaos you're needed"