🌶H-here

We made it back to base and obviously I went to go check on the dogs with Simon. I could tell what he wanted since he wouldn't stop staring at me. I purposely took longer just to mess with him. I continued to stay busy till night fall. Simon and I sat on the couch as the guys left to go to bed but one of the guys decided to take a shower before bed. By now Simon was practically shaking with need I have postponed for 3 hours I don't know how much longer he'll take. Well that was answered soon cause as soon as Simon heard the bathroom door close he grabbed me by my waist and sat me on his lap. He pulled his mask off.

"Are you finally done running away?" Simon asked looking me dead in the eyes. I smiled and kissed his nose.

"Actually no I wanted to grab something to drink before we started" I teased getting off his lap to get a drink. He followed me into the kitchen and leaned against the counter opposite of me. I turned toward the cabinet to reach for a glass when I felt Simon press his body against mine. "Simon do you need something?" I asked coyly.

"You know I do but you're just playing games and I'm a little tired of it" he answered as his lips found my neck. My hand went to grab one of his arms that wrapped around me. "Nuh uh you don't get to touch for the way you were acting" he said using his other hand to remove mine from his arm.

"Then can you reach the glass I still need a little bit of water" I asked looking back at him. Without saying anything he grabbed a glass and reached towards the sink to fill it up. When it was done filling he gave it to me. I drank it fast and sat it down in the sink. Simon spun me around to face him and he kissed me. He kissed me like never before. So much lust, want and love in it. He bit my lip before pulling away.

"Come on love take the shirt off" he whispered in my ear.

"H-here? We're gonna do this here?" I asked shocked.

"Would you rather us move to my room though not as exciting" he offered. I thought for a second. If we get caught nothing too bad gonna happen everyone already knows plus the thought of someone seeing was kinda hot.  Eh fuck it.

"No here's good" I told him. He smirked at me.

"I knew you were more kinky then just choking" he stated kissing me again before I could reply. I felt Simons hands grab the hem of my shirt and pull it up. We momentarily broke the kiss to get it over my head. He looked down at my chest for a second. "When did you change bras, you weren't wearing this one earlier" he asked. I'm surprised he even noticed.

"When I went to go let the dogs in my room, the other one wasn't as comfortable" I answered him. He nodded.

"Good I like this one more. So for that I won't rip this one" he said kissing the tops of my breast as his hands went behind to my back and unclasped the bra. He pulled my bra off and admired my boobs before shoving his face between them. I laughed a little bit then he decided to bite one with caused me to let out a moan.

"Simon don't do that" I said rubbing the spot he bit. He moved my hand and kissed it gently.

"Sorry love but they look so perfect I had to" he answered looking up at me from my boobs. Ah damnit why does he have to be so attractive. "How about to make up I take you out for dinner tomorrow?" He asked now groping my boobs but looking me in the eyes.

"That's be lovely Simon" I answered him. He smiled before dropping his hands to my waiter and lifting me to sit on the counter. He got down on his knees grabbing my pants to pull them down.

"Mmh you're wearing a matching set just for me?" He teased noticing I had also changed my underwear to match the bra.

"Like I've said anything for you, from you, anything" I told him looking him in his eyes. He looked away and not my thigh. I let out a soft moan. It feels a little too good when he bites me. He spread my legs and put them over his shoulders and kissed my thighs lol the way up to my heat. When he got there he moved my underwear to the side and gave me a Lick right on my slit. I shook a little at the sensation.

"Mmh all this just for me" he whispered into my cunt. This sent a wave of wetness which didn't surprise Simon. Before too long he started to gently eat me out as I let of soft moans. After a minute he started to get more aggressive getting more moans from me. The more I moaned the more aggressive he got. Near my release he sucks in my clit as 2 of his fingers enter me.

"S-Simon I'm close don't stop" I moaned out. He dint stop but only got more aggressive. He fingers got faster and harsher and his lips and tongue worked miracles on my clit. I started shaking before even releasing. I grabbed his hair and started to ride his face. He let out a low grown on my clit. That sent me over the edge and I came on his face with a loud moan. He continued to eat me through my orgasm. I was still shaking but more violently now as my moan got louder and louder. I used both my hands to try to get his face away but he was persistent. I came again and he still continued. "Simon please just fuck me I know you want to~ this is too much please" I begged him throwing out my pleases and moaning his name. He kept going till I came for a 3rd time. He slowly stopped everything and stood up to kiss me.

"3rd times a charm" he whispered against my lips. I was still trying to catch my breathe when he kissed me. He really does like to play with my oxygen intake. I felt a little light headed so I pushed him away and put my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my back.

"Ok I'm good now I just needed to breathe for a second" I lifted my head up and got an idea. I pushed Simon back so I could get off the counter.

"No you're not running away again" Simon said grabbing my waist.

"Wait no let's just move to the couch" I told him. He nodded and let go of me as I grabbed his hand and brought him over to the couch. I pushed him to sit down and I got down on my knees in front of him. I quirked an eyebrow in question. I ignored it and spread his legs to make room for me. I reached for his zipper when he stopped me.

"You don't have yo you know" he told me while looking me in the eyes.

"I know but I want to" I told him as he moved his hand from mine. I pulled his zipped down and unbuttoned his pants. I could already see his cock straining against his boxers. Speaking of I was wear these ones the other day. I pulled his pants down a little bit and his boxers. When his dick sprang out I had almost forgotten how big it was. I licked my lips before licking him from shaft to tip. He let out a shaker breath and one hand was already in my hair. "You be careful. You rip my hair out I'll wax your pubes" I threatened him. He breathily chuckled before pulling on my hair.

"Love, you know I'd never harm a hair on your head unless it's deserved" he whispered leaning back further on the couch. I shook my head before going back to what I was doing. I kissed his tip before sucking on it lightly. I was about to put more in my mom before I heard a door open. I froze with his tip still in my mouth. I heard footsteps then another door open and close. Ok that was close.