Big Men

"Chaos you're needed" I heard Price say from the entry of the training yard. I made my way into the main building I saw Price Ghost and Konig.

"What's up?" I asked looking at the men.

"We'll I heard you met Konig but you don't know why he's here, correct" Price continued

"Yep basically" I nodded.

"We'll he's an unofficial part of our team but he was on a different mission" he explained.

"Oh nice more testosterone to be around" I said laughing. "Kidding nice of you to join us Konig sorry for the rude introduction earlier"

"It's all good" Konig chuckled.

"Is that all Price, cause Lucy and I were training" I turned back to Price. He nodded.

Back at the training yard I saw Lucy smoking a cig while the guys were shooting or fighting.

"Y/n what was that about?" Lucy asked as I approached her.

"I had to meet the new guy. Have you met him? He's tall as fuck" I told her. She laughed as she nodded.

"Ghost what took ya so long" I heard Soap Shout. I turned around to see Ghost walking towards the group.

"Had to get Konig all caught up" Ghost answered facing me.

"Oh Ghost and Y/n fight, I wanna see a rematch" Lucy said. By now everyone was in the training yard including Lexa and Riley.

"Alright but can I use my bat this time? It'd end a lot faster" I asked only slightly joking.

"No y/n but y'all can use knifes to help pin the other down" she bargained.

"Alright Ghosty give me a second I need my hair out of my face" I spoke as Lucy handed me her claw hair clip. I put my hair up then charge at ghost to only drop down and go in between his legs. When he went to turn around, I wrap my left leg around his left so when he went to go step he'd fall.

Well I underestimated him and I ended up falling instead but I didn't let that stop me. He tried to use his body weight against me. Little did he know my legs are strong as fuck and I kicked him off me. I got up as fast as I could only to get hit on my back.

"You whore"I shouted in pain. I recovered and pulled out my knife. Yes I know that's dangerous. Oh well I'm not gonna lose twice to him.

"Not playing fair now are we y/n?" Ghost taunted as he pulled out his knife.

"I ain't gonna lose again, Ghosty" I said back.

"We'll see about that" he chuckled out.

We swung at each other we dodged fight went on for a while. Eventually Ghost went to tackle you but it was quite obvious so I sidestepped and jumped on his back and put my knife to his neck. He flipped me from his back and went to try to pin me down. I held my knife up to his throat and grabbed his arm to flip us so I would be on top. I used my legs to keep his arms down and held my knife firmly to his neck again. I counted to 10 in my head and jumped up.

"OH YEAH BABY. LETS GOOOOOO" I yelled then laid on the floor tired as hell. "Holy shit that took so fucking long. Couldn't you just give up" I spoke to Ghost. He was sitting up now.

"Giving up is for the weak" Ghost spoke slowly staring straight back at your eyes.

"Wow that's the first person to defeat Ghost without bleeding" Soap said smiling.

"I'm just better than y'all" I boasted. I went to stand up only to be knocked over by Lexa as she started whining and licking me. "I'm fine shithead" I laughed as I tried to get up again.

"Good shit Chaos. Wanna get on top of me like that?" Bean said wiggling his eyebrows. I shook my head at him

"Thanks Beaner and maybe if you can actually pull some bitches. Till then have fun all by yourself at night" I quipped at him.

"You wound me" he said as I felt something go around my waist. I turned around and saw ghost.

"You ripped your pants at some point your underwear is showing" Ghost said as he used some type of cloth to cover my ass.

"Oh thank you but I'm wearing boxers right now so it ain't like anyone gonna see anything" I told him.

"We'll still around tons of men" he spoke back trying to be nice.

"Just admit it you wanted to be closer to her" I heard Soap taunt Ghost. I took the fabric from his hands to tie the fabric. I then realized it was the first jacket Ghost gave me.

"Well I'm gonna go change then I'll start dinner" I spoke as I walked to my room. I heard heavy footsteps behind me. I looked back and saw Ghost following me.  I smiled at him then slowed down so he could catch up.

"Anything you wanna request for dinner?" I asked him.

"Nah I'm not picky although Gaz is allergic to eggs" he told me. I nodded then remembered this morning.

"I'm sorry for being a bother last night. I'm usually better at holding my alcohol" I apologized to him.

"I don't mind, however if you were Johnny or Bean you would've been thrown to bed" Ghost chuckled out.

I left him to go change into joggers and one of Ghosts jackets